This is the girl i fell madly in love with and devoted my life to before cheating on me behind my back and leaving me...

this is the girl i fell madly in love with and devoted my life to before cheating on me behind my back and leaving me because i joined the marine corps. general feels thread

tits?

Happens way too often, bitches always blame you too

post her tits , you'll feel much better, or bj if you got that, I know you got that.

>reasonsIstaysingle.jpg

they always find a way to

sounds like you devoted your life to the marine corps... do you not realize this?

sounds like you're redirecting blame op, im getting a general feeling that you should kill yourself, pronto.

You're probably single because you can't get into a relationship, not because you don't want to.

Talking about it won't make you feel any better. However, sending her nudes her would make feel superior again

I do now. She told me she’s be with me no matter what. I’m married to the corps now

Definately been considering it lately

Same story here. Navy edition. :(

A shot for you a shot for me

daneill

There's plenty more pussy out there user.

And there is more every day.

>before cheating on me behind my back
how else would she cheat on you?

Post nudes then

Would totally fuck her

Cucking?

Life has never been better have a super sexy major qt for a girl who thinks I'm the best man in the world and wouldn't even look at another dude. She's also super fun and smart. I lucked out, sorry faggot.