Get in here!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rbuMapLoCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rolling for winner

>18

Seriously?

Why did you post this?

well, at least this will cut down on the number of rollposts in this thread. the gods have spoken.

Thanks user

Hahaha
KBWLol

CUPDRIVERWINSLOL

did you guys know there is no out of bounds here?

did you know that the seams cause serious handling issues when you run over them?

Good God

now this switch here controls the driver adjustable track bar

Did you know that CART cars run at 240mph average?

there's a little electric motor on the trackbar mount the moves the track bar up or down depending on how the driver presses the switch.

>tfw Danish tv shows just enough turnleft to get you hooked and then suddenly withholds it from you forever

now lets take a look at our trends of the race. youre gonna need to reach up 'ere 'n pull those belts tight one more time

thank you based Denmark for based Christian Eriksen

You are more than welcome, friend

>mfw

>tifft cawshun

>pfft

>toff

>tift is shit in JGR equipment

why is this allowed?

ask suarez

dad_checkbook_large.png

Sadler running up front now.

Good, good.

It's five races in. Give him some more time.

Lulzgano speeding penalty.

even less than a green white checkered for a stage
great

>caution
>one green flag lap
>caution

They'll cancel competition cautions if a real caution comes out, can't they do the same for these?

lmao yellow green long yellow for cupdriverwins. fuck this meme series

In defense of stage racing, you all fail to understand is that stage racing is the true style of racing they used to do in F1, Le Mans, and even NASCAR used to do until NASCAR got sponsored by Winston and started racing the entire race with no stopping (except for pits, cautions etc).

I hope all other pro racing series return to their roots and start stage racing again because it really is more exciting than the "new" style originally introduced by NASCAR and Winston back in the day.

t. Brian France

Mikey pls stop shilling

They should keep the green/white checker and just shitcan the caution afterwards.

Cautions should be random and unknown so they can't plan for them, as it makes shit more interesting.

Stages would be fine if they didn't throw a caution for it.

Also, do cautions take longer than they used to? Or am I just looking back with rose-colored glasses?

Elliot Sadler will be cucked again in November

Seems the same.

Depends on how big the track is + caution speed.

Here's an idea: is there a way to introduce a relegation system (like in soccer) in NASCAR so the worst drivers in cup are knocked down at the end of the year and the best drivers in xf move up for the year? Idk then there'd be some sort of tryout for new drivers or teams that get new drivers?

>worst drivers in cup are knocked down at the end of the year

That's not how it works.

Racing is about sponsorship shekels, not the performance of the drivers.

>logaNO walking through the field

I know..it was just an idea though.

The fuck did Ganassi finally do to their cars to make them not shit this year? They've been strong as fuck.

I'd like to see the field get smaller as the season progresses, so at the end of the season, you've only got contenders left racing on the track, and not a bunch of backmarkers.

I like lapped cars though. Keeps it interesting.

if you get tired of KWL and want some real action:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rbuMapLoCo

500 miles
43 cars
throw the caution if its dangerous

thats it.

Seems pretty gay

Who's /ourgoy/ in this?

Wow stageshit really improved this dead series. Almost half of the top 10 actually gets participation points now!

based half asian man is awesome at driving loose race cars so the low downforce is perfect

Do I root for my favorite thumb or marble color?

You're in the car under cawshun, trying to collect yourself for an important restart. Post yfw the radio crackles and you hear a nasally "Hey it's Michael Waltrip you got a copy?"

It's really stupid. I'd much rather just listen in on the driver/crew chief/spotter conversations.

Will Kyrle be cucked again lads?

>cawshun
It was getting interesting

I forgot how cute shannon spake was

this female announcer needs to go

This.

Dudes watch sports to get AWAY from shrill bitches for awhile, not to watch shrill bitches pretend to be commentators.

Larson get a speeding penalty I miss or something?

hahahaha US DUDES ahahahaha

yeah he got a speeding penalty

>muh nards

This pleases my autism

Stewart-Haas left Chevrolet, so all the support that was going towards them went to Ganassi

>LELGANO

[autistic screeching]

lolgano angry

lelgano

>Metard killed
>Lulzgano pit crew forgets how to use a jack

>lulgano

p;s let kyle be next

>Stewart-Haas left Chevrolet

I think Ganassi was actually getting chasis and engines, both, from Hendrick, but now they're building their own chasis and putting the Hendrick engines in them.

Maybe they were getting shit chasis from Hendrick?

Regardless, they've definitely stepped it up this season. A team like Ganassi, who has winning Indy and IMSA teams, should NOT suck at cup as much as they have been. If Penske can get wins, there's no reason Ganassi shouldn't be winning races either.

might make sense, I think hendrick only sells year old chassis

larson my nigga

>Cold Custard

>Custer gets little big horned

That was a big hit. Good job to the camera crew Mikey is constantly shilling every time they catch a lug nut on cam for barely getting any of what happened

>Loaded Bloomin' Onion

dog bles ameriga :DDDDDDDD

that looks pretty good

rolling for winner

PRAISE KEK

Jesus Custer is a lil bitch about everyone every time he wrecks. Starting to think Nemechek was the good guy

I want to hug custer

Kek has spoken

Too late....

ONE SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

Maybe kek wanted kyle to win segmente 1

will busch dump logano?

>KRYLE SLOW

MY FUCKING SIDES

SHADILAY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED KYLEL

MIKEY SHOOK. KYLE HOMOS BTFO

>muh speedy dry
what a loser

>raindrops

>the track is dirty
>these tires don't hold air
>joey is too fast
>everything's fine

KYLEL IS CATCHING UP STOP RACING YOU FUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Joey can feel Larson inside him

Brad does a pretty good job in the booth.

LAR2ON WALLS IT AGAIN LE NEVER WINS MAN