>Principles
>Full head of real hair

Did we goof?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_income
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Wants open borders

He went full Libertarian. You never go full Libertarian.

You forgot
>open borders

lmfao nope

What a shitty wig

Correct the Record shills are out in full force, anons. Don't let them divide and conquer.

DONT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU!

All good except he supports open borders.

>open borders

>Funded by Koch Brothers
>Open borders

No you didn't

>remove gibsmedats
>suddenly niggers and lazy mexicans moving to canada

That's not what happens. Ever. Don't know why libertarians keep repeating that lie.

Gibsmedats are the exact reason why we get people from Africa into Europe.
Wonder why they want to go to Denmark and Sweden?

What's wrong with open borders if there's no government assistance?

I'm getting sick of this shit. we need to ruin this faggot.

Shitskins will still pour into the country and make it like their former home country. Welfare tourism is not the only reason for mass immigration.

Listen to Denmark, he's knows what he's saying. Look at a map and see how many first world countries the sandniggers passed through to get to Denmark and Sweden. They want the free shit.

No they won't. The immigration happens after the citizens vote for more welfare.
Denmark began getting muslims in by the 60's, just after we had nationalized our healthcare.

The internet is not your personal army, bitch-boy.

Because the shitskins will grow in number, and vote for more government assistance. Retard.

Libertarians support open borders and are retarded.

yes it is

>That's not what happens.
The US didn't even need a border until we created welfare programs.

You could come and go across the southern border at whim back then.

>Vetoed more bills than the other 49 governors combined
This is the best thing about him. Politicians that destroy laws are awesome.

open borders dont cost a penny without
gimmiedats

>If you get rid of welfare (which is impossible right now), the Mexicans will stop fleeing Mexico for America! No one wants to live in America instead of Mexico!

lol

They can't breed if they won't get food stamps.

If they were on the edge of starving they would have to steal from white people, but luckily in a libertarian society you could shoot them.

Welfare is here to stay. But libertarians still support open borders.

Also, shitskins will vote for more welfare.

gibsmedats will never be removed though, so it is very misleading to say, just remove them

A libertarian president would stop the war on drugs, which would decrease the influence of the cartels.

>The US didn't even need a border until we created welfare programs.
This. End welfare and the hordes will stop coming.

This.

>Funded by Koch Brothers
Not true.

Johnson is good, but Austin Petersen is even better.

>libertarians actually admit to supporting open borders, and as many Third Worlders as possible

top cuck

>it's a Sup Forums thinks all libertarians are for open borders episode

>Johnson: My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders.

it's a lolbertarian retard supports open borders episode.

I'm a libertarian, I think the size of the state needs to be reduced, but order matters. Welfare needs to go before people are allowed to move freely.

nah man, its not 2008.
>stormweenies complaining about libtards
Sup Forums has gone full natsoc. it doesnt fap to small govt anymore.

>it's a "I know 99% of libertarians want this but trust me they don't represent everybody" post

too much autism with starting and ending every sentence with "i was the governor of New Mexico"

>Johnson is every libertarian

The nigger image is very appropriate.

Stop ruining Lolbertarian fantasies by citing the actual quotes of their "heroes".

>it's a: I pull garbage statistics out of my ass episode

The median American wage is $30,616.

The median Mexican wage is $4,910.

Libertarians believe that, if there is no welfare state (impossible), people won't have incentive to move from Mexico to America.

Did we mention that Libertarians are retarded?

Corporations who care nothing for nations and have a insatiable appetite for cheap labor drive immigration. You degeneracy enabling libertarians will never understand.

Nigger and irish/European trash populations exploded way before we had welfare programs. The increase in immigration in the US during the 60s had very little to do with welfare.

Thats why its called a vision.

Before you can do this, you need to fix a lot of things. First, end the war on drugs so that cartels have no profit in making drugs. Next, end welfare so that hordes don't have any reason to flood across the border, as there is nothing here for them.

O.P. is an anti-white psychopath.

>Next, end welfare

Good luck doing that when the USA is 60% white.

The median American wage is $30,616.

The median Mexican wage is $4,910.

Libertarians believe that, if there is no welfare state (impossible), people won't have incentive to move from Mexico to America.

Annual cost of living in Mexico : $1,842
Annual cost of living in America : 29,523

Neither population is significantly higher now than 100 years ago. Or even 170 years ago.

Yeah, that's kind of a deal-breaker. You can be pretty libertarian but never go full libertarian.

And tell him not to act goofy about lol dude weed during interviews. I'm all for weed, but that's just a really dumb thing to feature in your political posture.

These numbers are Purchasing Power Adjusted, retard.

Wow Mexico sounds like a shithole.

You aren't on welfare, why don't you move to Mexico? The countries are equal according to you.

Libertarianism would be sweet as fuck if we had an autocratic executive director in charge of our country enacting libertarian policies. Unfortunately that isn't the case and autocracy is kinda opposite to libertarianism on a fundamental level - Pinochet comes pretty close to being a free market dictator though.

>Waaaah! If we have open borders how is the white race supposed to compete with Groucho the Greasy Spic's leaf-blowing enterprise
>for some reason they'll come by the millions even though there's no welfare!
> Waaaah!

>Gary Johnson might be able to get 15% of the vote so the Libertarian Party can get *federal funding* in the future! Go Gary!

Libertarians are THIS retarded

>thinking Mexicans won't come here even without welfare
Mexico is a shithole with no jobs. People will move here and vote for more government programs.

Open borders in conjunction with welfare reform (or abolition).

You non-open-border fags always stop half way through the argument.

>for some reason they'll come by the millions even though there's no welfare!

The real median American wage is $30,616.

The real median Mexican wage is $4,910.

>libertarians are actually this retarded.

I'm still figuring out if Gary is mentally retarded have you seen him speak? He seems to have some form of Autism, must have injected too many marijuanas.

>He thinks we achieve "welfare reform" in a country that is only 60% white
lol

And American wages are so much higher than Mexicos, it wont matter.

Why are you so intent on having uncontrolled borders with 100 million Latinos? Do you have a cuck fetish? These people only vote left.

Lolbertarian retard

He's for open borders, which means he is de facto for big government. Guess how Mexicans vote, faggot.

>is a dick sucking faggot.

Annual cost of living in the Congo: $5

Damn, we should move there.

>libertarians

he's got that thousand yard stare that long term potheads get. some kind of brain damage for sure.

If there was no welfare I would not have any problem with foreigners that want to come here and make an honest living. I'm not concerned about losing my job to someone with little grasp of the English language and less than a high school education though.

So they come here and mow lawns and pick fruit. Who fucking cares. Do you want those jobs?

As long as they are productive members of society and not leeches.

But you're right. Lets keep voting for Democrats and Republicans, because that ALWAYS works out so well.

What else do they have aside from lies and utopian nonsense

>meme manly stuff
>i think this makes a good politician
op.

Arabs and niggers would stop coming into Denmark if we stopped having welfare. They ONLY come here for the welfare you moron.
Western immigrants come here to actually work, which I'm fine with.

>ironman finisher
that's your lead-in???

hahahha

>Gary Johnson

I made sweet bank mowing lawns growing up. You're damn right I wanted those jobs.

>having a massive underclass of people with no skill to depress wages for our own low skilled workers is good
lolbertarians everyone

They are, case in point. This thread

left off:

honest
humble

yes goof

I like how you retards think a wall is going to stop the mexicans. Like they don't already tunnel under the border, hop ships, and hide in trucks to get here.

HEY. DUMBASSES.
The DEA put up a WALL around illegal drugs, but I don't have any trouble getting my cocaine, LSD, MDMA, and Xanax.
Government cannot save you or the United States. Money talks louder than police.

>>it's a Sup Forums thinks all libertarians are for open borders episode
Just the retarded ones, like Gary Johnson and the fags in this thread defending his support of open borders.

KEK BERTARIANS

Give up already Sup Forums has already grown out of libertarianism
Ben Garrison did so you should too.

Higher standard of living is more expensive. Life is better here. If they want it they should make it happen themselves

>open borders
>free trade
>no money for roads, schools, bridges
Lolbertarians are worse than liberals.

>want to come here and make an honest living
As we already see with illegal immigrants there's a significant contingent that seeks to prey upon the ones that want to make an honest living. Without control of the border you can't prevent those predatory individuals from entering.

I'm not even arguing for open borders in this thread, I'm arguing that the biggest threat isn't an open border but the welfare state luring people in.

Here in Denmark we should fix the reason why niggers and sand niggers want to come in here in the first place. After that we can strengthen the borders further.

>walls don't work meme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier

He also fought off a clinton assassin

>growing up
>you grew up

This is correct. We need both.

Why is the political philosophy of the left "you can't do anything about it any way so just give up"? truly inspiring

>so they come here and mow lawns and pick fruit

Yes, initially. But look at your demographics now and 50 years ago and tell me if it was worth a few fucking gardeners.

the faggot cantidate wants open borders you kike

MUH BORDERS

You guys sound like scared cucks.

>a wall is going to stop people and drugs
NO U

You're literally as dumb as the leftists who think gun laws are going to make city streets safer.
You cannot wall off money, dipshit. And people are a form of currency.

Reasons to close borders
>Illegals taking jobs
>Drugs

One is not a problem. One is fixed by stopping what you're doing already and legalizing everything.

Wooooooooooow.

I've never heard this guy but he's on CNN right now and he talks like a huge faggot

MUH OPEN BORDERS

At least we won't get actually cucked by "refugees" with a wall.

You're the one who wants the US to be cucked by Mexico, faggot.

>Correct the Record shills
They've been infiltrated, actually. No details.

Yes, a federal government should control its borders. We border a shitty country.

>import spics
>eliminate minimum wage
enjoy poverty lolbertarains

>but at least we get our #420

They can breed like rabbits because the taxpayer is forced to subsidise them.
Shit wages + expensive family + no welfare = starving/dead Mexicans.

In Denmark we probably wouldn't need a very strong border, but I guess you would in America.
I'm talking about if welfare was removed by the way.
It really depends on the country.

Holy fuck why would him wanting open borders influence anyone's opinion of him? You know it's never going to happen so what he believes is completely irrelevant.

>You guys sound like scared cucks.
The coward refuses to fight back under the delusion that their assailant might show mercy.

The courageous fight back to prevent their continued victimization.

One thing Rubio got right about the borders is that more important than a wall is to have the government demonstrate the ability to control imigration at all. The current administration is telling the border guards to stand down, bussing and flying them in, planning mass demographic infiltration the likes of which would cause the USSR to blush, issuing free IDs, etc. It's absolutely crazy.

FBI director James Comey admits it's completely out of control. There simply is no argument for not putting a full stop on this until we can agree on something sensible.

Butthurt cuck who is misinformed detected