Asian thread. vol 2

asian thread. vol 2

My name is Ben Bowles and I exposed my ex and ruined her life

You namefag

Good job Ben.

I see you have a prestigious community college degree.

This Vietnamese chic just asked me on a date. What does Sup Forums think?

pics??

do it faggot

Yea I will. She seems nice but am hoping she fucks quick and I don't have to do the whole dating thing.

She's hot, nice job user. Got more pics?

Not sure if user I was talking to is still here from the old thread. I'm here if you want to talk more about kate.

She's got bad teeth

post more. she seems like a confident woman to ask you out. she'd probably eat you alive. meaning you dont fuck her she fucks you

How so just not straight or bad breath post more

Nice one - saves me having to do the work

yeah, it turns out she isnt completely asexual, just like only sexual sometimes, it was kinda a turnoff for me too

Post more, my dick got chubby.

Moar fucker, lovely pussy.

post nudes

Post more

also i should have gone to ucr and not out of state where theres no asian girls

Yeah, I have found that Vietnamese chicks put out the easiest of Asian chicks. I have been on dates with 3 Vietnamese girls (one vietnamese american, but both parents FOBS) and all of the made it very clear that they wanted the dick by the end of the date.

ig juasicko
you're welcome!

How so did they just let you fuck them or did they want it?

Completely understand why it's a turnoff. She would always be so arrogant and carry the moral high ground. After a while she would be insensitive and rude af. Her bf wanted her puss for so long, but she never gave it. It was understandable that he left. I thought she was cute but really just not worth the time or effort to sustain a relationship.

Yea man asians only go east or west coast never in between

yeah she was cute but really stupid and arrogant sometimes, and kinda doesnt care about others if shes not getting what she wants, really rich spoiled type

these threads always become a chat, post asian pics preferably unclothed

whats her social

well those are the only real coasts in the us, and coasts are where people go by boat sooo

London Keys is fine as fuck.

what?

Any more of this girl?

hot. Any nudes?

I missed the other thread. Is there more of her? Nudes?

how can i hit her up

not that im posting

trust me you dont want to

ok, whats the best way to hit up asian chicks

right amount of thickness and sluttiness

None unfortunately

sauce?

Sorry I'm back computer froze. Arcadia is a rich city, but I live in the poorer part. She lives in the highlands and those people are filthy rich. And also user I advise you too it's not worth to try.

if theyre whitewashed like her, just pretend youre hitting up a white chick

I didn't know she posed nudes lol. Always seemed like the type to not do bad girl things. Yet, there's probably a lot more than I know since highschool ended.

what college did she go to

>juasicko
yep! thanksfag

Looks like a different girl, but continue with either/both

yeah, im not gonna lie i liked her for the most part but once she showed her true colors i was kinda amazed by the difference and really torn up by it but i mean i guess she was always like that and i just didnt know so i feel like thats a good reason not to miss her

She's a beauty. Post all you have.

Honestly user, Asian chicks see you as nothing more than a way to climb up societal ladders, so to speak. They hate themselves and date whites to fit in with a trend. Date a white girl since that's what all Asians want to be anyways.

It's the same girl. Trust me.

More power to you. Wish I picked my friends more wisely at Arcadia. Would have left me with a lot less bitter sentiment towards her and others. That's life I guess. How'd you meet her online?

i have a fetish for asian ballerinas so im fucked, also the asian face is so hot

I'm loving this girl. Where are you getting these from?

From one of these threads. Some dude dumped a bunch.

She's fantastic.

I'm not gonna argue bro, I agree. but I guess I'm gonna sound like a butthurt Asian guy, but leave some for us too we need pussy

Meme mostly some do

Yeah, the dude who posted them said he dumped her a while ago and she married an Asian dude. He was full of regret.

Is she a camgirl or something? Found so many pictures over different asian threads with no idea who it is

You wouldn't believe the amount of attractive asians and REALLY below average white guys user, but I guess that's Washington for ya

i mean to play devils advocate, for every white guy going after asians theres about one more white girl right? but if you wont go for those either then can you really blame the white guy?

state right?

see
This dude claimed to have hundreds of pics and some vids but he didn't dump them all.

Yeah

You have anymore snaps from Kate? Lol

good going Ben

Fair point, there is a trend of Asians and even Indians asking whites out. I'm just noticing and bitching about a trend, user.

Only one more left

tinder ironically, guess i shouldnt have been looking for relationships on tinder, bad idea, but she seemed legit. btw where did you end up going to school? did you stay in cali?

Would you be willing to make an imgur with the pics you have?

ASIANS! get your ASIANS here, $100 EACH

What's the story here?