Eminem just like many other celebrities is getting old and irrelevant...

Eminem just like many other celebrities is getting old and irrelevant. Since he's jumped onto the "Fuck Drumpf" train to try to save his career from going to shit, why don't we just fuck him up just like we did to shia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aLoylA3EnPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

faggot

I've been waiting for some shit like this, but how we gonna do it

That's what i'm trying to figure out.

He's a wigger who's hit rock bottom

Shia was a legit dumb ass though

simplicity, spam his twiiter with memes pictures of his fuckef up face and mass dislike the "freestyle"

we have to learn from previous threads like this

good answer, but that won't work.

I mean he's said that he's retiring pretty soon. So just go crawl under your rock until he does a ands maybe you won't have to complain about it anymore.

Eminem is garbage. He's always been a fucking nigger wannabe. He's a traitor to his own race and now he is turning on his fans that support our President. I hope he fades away into obscurity.

>"that's an awful hot coffee pot"
>hot coffee

The "hot coffee" mod for GTA SA allows you to see uncensored sexual intercourse between a black man and white woman.

Eminem wants a bull to fuck his wife.

>wiggerlover.

Yeah, I don't think Eminem is that stupid.

To save his career?? He is the greatest rapper of all time. He is an iconic genius. He could make an album any time he wants and it will be #1

>T. Eminem Cockholster

LOL

>wiggerlover.

but em had talent
Shia was just stupid from the start

We could start rumors that he's had a ghost writer? Or maybe fuck with him by sending packets of m&ms to him? I'm sure there's some past controversy we could bring up and have resurface if we can't come up with anything good

Who cares, let the old man have his parking garage slam poetry sessions in peace

Lol

The ghost writer thing could be useful.
M&M idea is ok
But Eminem has a lot of controversy, so that could be hard to pull off

>Since he's jumped onto the "Fuck Drumpf" train to try to save his career

Or? Maybe he just actually has that opinion.

Wait a minute, you know how we do stupid shit when we're mad? Even if he is the Rap God, he's still human?

How 'bout we keep sending packs of M&M's and dick tributes of his daughter to him?

That'll piss him off hard as fuck.

Ghostwriter idea could hit hard if we can get enough anons making fake articles from various sources claiming that there's a legit story. It'd have to keep all the "facts" straight though like whoever's waging the claim, who the actual ghost writer is, etc

Any anons up to helping make this a reality?

>implying he hasn't been on the "fuck whoever is president" train from the start

He guyz, let’s troll Eminem for hating Trump. We’re hakerz, remember?

>parking garage slam poetry
kek

quick, spread this idea to Sup Forums or /r9k/ or /bant/

alright lets do this

you can start if off but for now, i have to go to bed.

You want to make the threads or should I? If you're making, link to them

alright you go on Sup Forums, I'll spread it to /r9k/ and /bant/. Just don't know how to get them fired up.

Make a general for trolling Eminem. Get them to start making memes and dick tributes of his daughter. Then get some autists to start sending M&M's to his front door

I'll link what I post. Wish me luck Sup Forums

okay, hopefully when i get up tomorrow, i'll get to see what kinds of amazing shit we could pull off.

see you later but to everyone else on this thread, help me out, spread the word to the other boards

I made the thread, lets make this happen

already posted it on /bant/

oh shit /bant/ doesn't like it

lol fags

of course not this whole idea is retarded

pol thread is getting some traction

links ?

THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT

that was just a project piece for Shia imho

but be careful, it's an awfully hot coffee pot

THIS

>implying eminem is a gullible cuck like shia who cares about what the internet is plotting.

nah hes just gonna keep living life as a world wide legend and hanging out with other legends while you jack to 2d again

>raiding with an agenda
become an hero

How about appropriate his song "white america" for the alt right. Make him a hate symbol
Get BLM to go after him

>things that aren't habbening

All we have to do is make libcunts realize how vulgar and anti women some of his work is. This is from just one of his songs:

I'm a different man, kiss my ass
Kiss my lips, bitch why ask?
Kiss my dick, hit my cash
I'd rather have you whip my ass
Don't put out? I'll put you out
Won't get out? I'll push you out
Puss blew out, poppin' shit
Wouldn't piss on fire to put you out
Am I too nice? Buy you ice
Bitch if you died, wouldn't buy you life

Marshall is that you?

yeah or something about kim

>old and irrelevant
Shady Records is one the industry's most successful labels.
He has two diamond-platinum records.
He is in the Guiness Book of World Records for most words in a song.

You are currently planning an internet attack against him

How the FUCK is he irrelevant? If he was irrelevant you wouldn't fucking care by definition you damn autists

Each of those things was started 10 years ago tho. Having a tough time believing you're not

Wat?

Yes. Y'all are making me sadder than that time I sucked Harvey Weinstein's dick.

See Sup Forums thread. Fake ghostwriter article has been made. It was Proof from D12 the whole time

pics or it aint you

The only reason you dislike him is because he was open about not liking your shitty president

Sup Forums thread is dying out. Guess I'll post the fake article pictures here too. If anyone else wants to contribute, please do

Aw. Is baby threatened by an entertainer that doesn't share his political beliefs? How cute. :3

youtu.be/aLoylA3EnPM

Eminem got straight up roasted by this chick.

Is there any reason too do anything you could elicits and see an actual response from Shia by having live footage and seeing reactions take place and Shia had an actual physical object representing his dislike for Trump Eminem has nothing but some shitty post.

But if any faggots wanna try anything thing the only option is to visit his mansion and do some over all illegal and pointless vandalism like shit in his pool since it has no fence connecting it to or from his mansion or put some autistic pepper flag in front of his pool so it can be seen on google maps .

To not too, YOU AUSTISTIC FUCKING RETARD

"To", not "too", YOU AUTISTIC* FUCKING RETARD.

>the irony

>Rap God

kek

No, he got "roasted", if you can call it that, by a writer that gets paid 500k per year. It's fucking too obvious that's she's reading that shit from a screen. Those aren't her words.

You are a literal fucking retard if you think they are.

You're a fucking dense cunt if you think those words weren't accurate, regardless of who said them. You must be a fan of his. kys

He is the best rapper to ever live. I don't give a fuck what he thinks about drumpf.

>rap
>great
Pick one.