How do i get over someone...

How do i get over someone? We were together for 3 years and stuck with me during the roughest part of my life before cheating on me and leaving me from someone else. I hated her for months but now i just love her. I love her with all my heart. I know she’s a piece of shit but from the bottom of my heart i fucking adore her. I don’t want to move on. If fucking emma watson wanted me i’d still say no. I need fucking help.

Post her nudes.

Saying no to emma watson aint such a big deal bruv

That's how heartbreak works. Give it some years; it'll get better.

Last time there was something about the marines in there, op. Try to be consistent in your bullshit at least!

Its the same fucking story i just spared the details dickhead

uh yeah, she probably seemed great, bummer dude.

Took me a while to get over my ex too user. Go out and socialize. You won't regret it if you already got experience getting a girlfriend.

this. It just takes time my dude. You probably won't get over it but you'll be able to move on and deal with it.

>You probably won't get over it but you'll be able to move on and deal with it.

Exactly. There are things you don't get over, but can learn to live with.

Don't be a little bitch. There's a thin line between love and hate, choose to do neither. She ruined it, and honestly she doesn't deserve you if that's how she's gonna do you. Life will go on whether you like it or not. Dwell in the past, or look towards the future. Happiness is a choice. Choose to have the optimistic outlook.

So you took her for granted, she dropped your ass, and now you’re a pathetic whiner and want her back.

Loved her so much until the corps became your first love.

Gg, bro, I bet she’s slobbering someone else’s cock right now, and talking about how you couldn’t get hard unless she sang the marine’s hymn.

3 years is a long time to still feel that way. Hardcore mode: Just move. Like to a different city. Get rid of everything that reminds you of her and focus on new things.
Treat it like breaking a bad habit. Don't mean to be all "love is just a chemical reaction" on you, but quit feeding the chemical reaction

i would say no to emma watson and i dont even have a gf right now. shes just gross looking

You don't get over it

try to win her back, just be desperate, as her to meet you at a coffee shop and make a final last stand impassioned plea for her. make the grandma in the next table over say to her "honey, you wont ever find love like that. you are one lucky woman" after you throw down your dice and walk out the door

Post another pic so we know it's not just a random pic

My heart is racing i’d honestly do fucking anything to get her back. I don’t care how puny and desperate i’d look. Nothing else in the universe matters except my fucking Savannah. I’m 6 shots of vodka in right now and im 100% in absolute helpless love with her. FUCK

text her but not in a desperate way and dont engage in conversation past anything outlining a plan for meeting up to talk

it has to come out in person, you cant do it over the phone or text. you wont successfully convey the emotion. just text her now asking if she can meet up for 10 mins or so this week over coffee

Spoken like a true Marine, bro. Don’t forget to blow your nose on your milspec panties, ten-ply.

Post her nudes and fuck her best friend/sister/cousin/mom

get lost in your work and hobbies.... try new things you never would have considered. underwater basking weaving... whatever. get busy and stop sitting at home on the internet.

wait till you have an opportunity in the future and see if thing's will work out. Play it natural and time will fix everything.

You gotta do waht you gotta do.

Basically this

Lefgt

I'd bang.

desperation is not attractive to anyone. You need to do what is called the 180. google it, it will lead you to the right place.

Also are you like 17 or something? She looks super young

Im 20 shs 18

Youre too young to be so attached, you fucking pleb. Move on. Youll meet someone else later, thats nothing like her, but will make just as happy or happier. Thats life. But you wont listen, so keep on keepin on.

Bro you are so young, you know how many partners you still have a chance to be with? Im assuming by her looks that your not bad either. This is a good thing, go enjoy these years.

Just think about the number of other amazing people who wouldn't be a bitch to you.

Why the fuck are normies taking over Sup Forums these days.

You gotta play Metal Gear Solid, it will change your life.

That proves nothing. Maybe you're stalking here. Personal pic or gtfo

Post her nudes op 3 yrs u had to get something

Focus on yourself for a while. Build up a great relationship with yourself

Can I hijack this thread? I need answers but am not in the mood to make my own thread.

I'm dating a girl 7 hours away back home. I love her as a person still, however I do not want to be with her anymore. She's been pushing me away for months, not on purpose but with being way too clingy. Problem is, she graduates college soon and I'm worried if I split with her she will fail her classes and possibly an hero herself. I only want the best for her but her insecurities and clinginess are way too much for me to handle.

Now these worries aren't totally baseless, she has told me she wouldn't be able to handle everyday life if I left her and would fall behind on classes, and we've planned much of our future together which would put an abupt end to these grandiose ideas we have and she is working hard to work towards. I'm not doing this because I'm a coward and can't break up with her, but because I want to save her from from herself.

>HOW TO GET HER TO BREAK UP WITH ME TO PREVENT AN HERO???
She mentions it in passing and asks if it's what I want because of my behavior as of late but follows that with reassurance she wants no such thing.
>inb4 just say yes
>inb4 just break up with her and risk an hero
I still love her and want the best for her but that is not with me

Also I'm cheating on her but don't want to use that as a reason to justify the breakup because the an hero just becomes that much more real

get your own thread, nigger

Fuck you nigger. This guys thread is just reposted and whiny. I need real concrete answers so an innocent girl won't an hero, it's too late to save this Sup Forumsloke, I can already feel his an hero in my soul

Meant to reply

you fucking post those nudes and stop being such a bitch. seriously.

Jesus fucking christ why is everyone such a fucking pussy, you can't get over her because it was the best thing that ever happened to you. You become attached to something that you see everyday that makes you feel really really good. She did that for you and now she wants to do that to somebody else. So your sad, because now your irrelevant to her. What are you going to do? Cry for the rest of your life? Kill yourself? Maybe you can show her how much she mattered to you if you kill yourself. She won't care for long, she moved on. Your not going to move on because your a little bitch. Your ex literally has bigger balls then you do, and that's probably why she left you, because your a pussy.

These are all children. What's wrong with you?

post her tits or nudes for replies. how long until she graduates? if a couple months, then just wait it out. if a year or more, then you arent doing anyone any favors. just downgrade your relationship to "friends with benefits", she sounds desperate enough to accept that and not clingy enough to an hero if she gets a little piece of you

Go see a therapist. Seriously, it's okay to get help, and Sup Forums is NOT help.

OP you are me from 5 years ago, right even down to Emma watson. I got out of a shitty relationship similar to yours, 3years and we were terrible together for at least half of that time, and she left me for another guy and hooked up with him hours after we broke up, it felt like shit. But in all the years since the things I regret most are the things that kept me tied to her - I wrote her emails pouting my heart out at first, I got a Skype date with her but pushed her away on it and got angry with her. I posted shit to Sup Forums when I was drunk about it. They were all stupid and stopped me from moving on and finding better things. My life has undoubtedly improved since I put her behind me. I used my hatred of her leaving me to fuel myself. I lifted and got fit. I moved in with my friends and did what I wanted. I drank, I fucked girls. I traveled. I worked my way up in my job. And years later I found the most wonderful and sweet woman I have ever met, and am with her still.

The point is it does get better, eventually. If it hasn't yet, it just means you're not there yet and you're still in the middle of your story. You've got to be patient and see your life from a greater vantage, one that encompasses all you are. Don't forget what you're worth and don't settle. You deserve more than this girl, earn the things that make you a higher calibre of man. There are women out there who will appreciate and respect the things you have done, women who are conscientious and kind and can understand you. Don't waste more precious time on someone who so callously and inconsiderately disregards your feelings.

Where the fuck have you been, the last 6 years have been like this

Best way to get over one girl is to get inside of another. Best advice i can give you.

Lazy to not make your own thread, this is why you're getting no replies too.

I think you should get over yourself, saying that shed kill herself because you left her is probably not going to happen. And if she is currently depressed or suicidal, why don't you worry about being a gold friend to her and helping her come to terms and get over whatever her problems are. You don't need to be in a relationship with someone to want to help them. And on the flip side, so what if she does make a big dramatic mess of it? If she holds your life hostage how can she expect you to genuinely love her? One of the worst things you can do to someone is tell them you'd kill yourself if they left. Now look at you, she's got you by the balls and you can't find the stomach for just straight up telling her you're unhappy in the relationship. You need to sit down and have an adult conversation. What could she do that would make you want to stay at all, is there anything? Could she give you more alone time, is the distance too much for you? Do you feel you're being emotionally manipulated? These are the things you have to talk about with her. She should either want things to get better or shy away from the challenge of improving herself and let you go. But some people choose instead to stay in a slump and do nothing, and these are the ones you must cut out.

same question, sort of. Different thread

I was attached like OP when i was 16, now almost 10 years later i dont give a fuck even if she's 10/10 :D you have to experience all the shit so you can be better + why do you need one girl when you can have so many others

>Give it some years; it'll get better.

That's what I thought too. 11 years should be enough, but I still think about her every day.

It never goes away, four years in; emotionally deadened.

Someday you'll realize they're all cunts and she's no different. Time heals all wounds as cliche as it is.

Nothing drives out old pussy better than new pussy.

Sounds like you poured your soul too much into the relationship and she probably hated it. You need to separate reality from the archetypes, especially if you're really prone to falling in love. Go fuck some bitches.

>I hated her for months but now i just love her
It's not love, it's just being used to that

don't worry, it will pass eventually

Emma Watson would sooner bang a chicken, don't flatter yourself

Same happened me op ! Only my ex aborted my kid and then fucked her boss in our house .. I got my heart snapped . Literally curled in a ball for a year . Stoped gym . Stopped caring . its all a waste of time and effort tho .. I put so much in and got nothing in return .. no justice in the world op .. do yourself a favour and forget quickly . I know that sounds impossible . But has to be done .. plus I'm 30 older than u