Who up and drinkin?

Who up and drinkin?

drinkin water boi

finishing off #10 of modelo

How fast you been drinkin them?

Started on 10 barrel, wrapping it up with some pbr.

This user number 4 reporting in
Started the day with some crown royale
Ending it with 24pack of modelo
What you doing

space dust ipa

u in wa?
this is space dust man

bout 2 hours, been rewatching Jurassic Park... gonna chug the last ones, movies' ending

You ever try Stone IPA?
What about the Delicious Stone IPA
Those are my go to ipa brews

just got pulled over in my own driveway after drinking coronas earlier
now im on Sup Forums

I used to live near Escondido, and visited Stone about once a month. Pretty much every beer they make is top tier.

Workin on budlight have quite a few on number 9. Also have some magaritas I'm about to start drinking on the side.

No, central oregon.
What up space?

Im the 10 barrel poster, but born and raised in SD. People here dont believe me when i tell them that san diego has god tier beer. Stone was a go to for me but only the tip of the ice berg back home. Hard to find here.

Me

3am Argentina

Bourbon and vodka; in Toronto listening to my buddy fuck his Tinder date in his bedroom. She seems to be having the time of her life.

Also stoned. Having a great time. He's spanking her now.

amaretto sour

Signing in with 7 screwdrivers in my belly

Dude get you camera ready
Barge in and take a pic then upload for us

Can we get a toast for this shit

PNW here Joe 10 IPA

Dead Guy Ale. Its awful.

me. steel reserve to be exact. should i fuck my manager at work in my gfs car when we close together next?

Is it worth it Steel...

Shit, she literally just left out the door. I'm drunk enough to almost consider doing that shit. Certainly I could have recorded the audio and posted it. Shit.

Hahaha would of be great user

hello

Pnw fag here

There are places in the world that don't sell stone?

Drinking later with two friends. Hopefully getting over a girl

Is she hotter than your gf/is your gf just not putting out?

Fuckin rights brah! 11:17 bc Canada!

she is hotter, but i honestly just havent been fucking my gf, i dont think im sexually attracted to her. i also have just switched anti-depressants recently, trying to see if thats the issue.

“Anti-depressants controlling tools of your system, making life more tolerable, making life more tolerable”

45th day sober, feeling good about life for the first time ever

Why don’t you try fucking your gf one more time before you close.

Then, lol just fuck your manager after you close lol

>tfw I miss drinking with my old buddies
>tfw I am the only one that is single and still lives with my parents.

Can I ask how old you are? Looks like I'm going the same road user

Drinking Burnett's Cherry Cola vodka it's very chuggable and I only stay drunk for about 3 hours

25 years old.
One friend killed himself last year, two moved away, another is still in the army, one just straight up disappeared.
I always lie to my parents that i am going to hang out with my friends whenever they leave me at home or when I go to a bar.

blue label, zacapa, ketle one... ran out of beer :C

As long as you got beer its still good.

Meant to say alcohol, fuck.

What's up, who's all here? Who wants to talk about their ex huh?

Sure my last ex was only 7 years ago when I was 16.

Up as in just woken up? Because yes I am and yes I am, and not proud of it..

Ex is a bitch, and of story

Talked to one of my exes recently. Got back into talking more and more, then started sexting and having phone sex. Made plans for me to visit (she’s in a different state) and we were pretty much gonna go for hikes and fuck. But two weeks ago she got clingy as fuck. Had to reverse right out of these bad decisions I was making.

Why not just fuck a few times before breaking it off?
What was so bad in the first place?

Yeah honestly, can't say I didn't go back to her when I was in town, still the best sex I've ever had

go with your first instinct; my kingdom for an asahi

That was my plan. Things were going along nice with a saner girl here, so I was just gonna see her and fuck for old times with nothing else. But she just requires so much attention that it was a big turnoff. It wasn’t worth a plane ticket and needling to deal with her. Not to mention I’m like 95% sure that she would guilt me back into a relationship of some kind. There are times when you just gotta admit there’s easier girls out there.

drinking is rare in muh family but ye si do

Drinking Flor de Cana 7yr
So great

Stouts and Vodka here..

Fell in love with a married chick, we want to be together but life seems to have other plans. Shit hurts and is retarded not gonna lie.

I feel like that faggot Shane from the walking dead, without the privilege of a buddy gunning me down I just have to do it myself like everything else. How's everyone night going?

Evan Williams.

Bottom shelf whiskey, top shelf buzz.
>TL;DR the life of an Army Vet.

Drinking jack n coke #11 jamming to some tunes

What tunes?

Joined in with some good Stone IPA. I seriously need to cut back on drinking tho. Heavy drinking for a little over four years now. I’m worried scarring will start happening in my liver.

miller light fuck me ass

Psssh don't care about that shit, have fun.

don't be stupid. the early signs of cirrhosis are like your skin gets dryer, reddening of the nose, and wounds take longer to heal. you can still drink until you start to see spider veins

Eh, just had a couple cousins die of cirrhosis in their 30s

Jager bombs. Fixin to blackout.

only posers die

Oh shit, I might be rekt

Drink till the day you die like a true man.
If you die early then you die early, big whoop

eeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BULLEIT RYE

>Die in battle
>Go to Valhalla

faggot spic

Got another 6 pack

Right here man. Gto some ameretto at ny side.

5:19 just woke up again drinking vodka from passing out around 11 from drinking all day and fishing with no luck so no food imma keep drinking

Also McKeesport here