Why are black men so good at satisfying white women?

Why are black men so good at satisfying white women?

they don't spend their time walking around with tiki torches probably

Because we read the Torah.

Women have melanin receptors inside their vaginas so they crave that dark meat

Are you retarded? Sex doesn't satisfy a white women! A job, car, and some that will stick around will. You just prove yourself a fucking dipshit.

lol a myth

Because they're just better... I couldn't ever satisfy my wife as much as my Co worker did... He gives her multiple orgasms while I struggle to make her orgasm once... I know it's sad but it is what it is unfortunately...

Pic related oc of my wife and Co worker

Wtf is wrong with this dude

You can have them. It's better for white men to fuck and breed asian women. We need to create more hapa kids. Isn't that right bettendorf

This.

lucas we should try this ;)
jk i love u dkm

I've tried it a couple of times for fetish/kink/taboo purposes. I wouldn't say they're exactly better really. Perhaps a bit more aggressive but overall there's really little difference outside of fetish/taboo appeal.

Well if the dick sizes were similar to what you've had before, it won't make a difference.

black dudes having sex with socks on, this is a fucking racial attribute at this point. Good at bassetball, fuck wit socks on.

you can't speak truth and expect nignogs or john or the russians or jews or w/e to take in the info.

I miss the good old days when people would flood threads like these with spiderman. Or sinks... I liked the sinks.

I was trying to compare more or less without regards to dick size. Most of the black guys I slept with did have larger dicks than the white guys, but I'd chalk that up more to looking for well hung black men whereas I wasn't explicitly looking for hung white guys. I loved the sex with black guys but it wasn't really something I'd look for regularly, but again that can be attributed towards some of the kink aspects and what not.

We niggas aint finna have big dicks tho that shit be fake nigga

There is an actual, scientific reason for this- they have nothing else to offer. Whites solve problems, increase quality of living, work smart to increase efficiency, which in turn creates wealth.

The only things blacks can do is fuck and be violent, and most women don't like violence being directed toward them, but they do like the possibility of violence directed outward as a self-preservation measure. But they won't protect their kids, so they have to keep on fuckin, otherwise the blacks and women view each other as worthless. Its symbiosis.

WARNING
------------------
This is a propaganda thread. White genocide is real, and thriving.
Look up Edward Bernays, Gustave Le Bon, and their works.
Mass manipulations on a grand scale. Everything you see,
everything you hear, be extra weary of.

Try to think of what way things can influence your mind.
A lot of the times, you'll come to an understanding.
It will shatter your world view, and you'll become a
supreme skeptic, but it's worth it.

Reminder: This is a propaganda thread. Sage it and begone!

Only Westernized women love black men, in Southeast Asia, East Asia, Middle East, etc. Black people are still viewed as inferior & unattractive. The only reason why women in the West are attracted to blacks is because of the propaganda that they all have big dicks & are masculine while at the same time the Western media portray whites & Asians as weak.

Partly true.

The propaganda is also attributed to celebrites with their nigger boyfriends(e.g. the Kardashians).

Modern day bitches do everything the Kardashians do. They think it's "normal", or "high class",etc

reminder to sage

Yeah- plus a lot of east Asians are very family-oriented. Its a common trait that Westerners call racism, most other places call tradition. When you marry a guy, you marry his family. And the last thing a bunch of chinks want is a big black motherfucker and his dumbfuck family ruining their holidays and pissing in their gene pool. Can't say as I blame 'em.

LOL niggers don't got shit on whiteys xD fucking cucks

dude he owned your wife it's clear you will NEVER give her pleasure from here on out..

Why not just get divorced?

And you don't think that ruins your whole fucking relationship with your wife?

I guarantee it does. If it was "swinging", I could see it. Everybody gets their rocks off, has a few drinks. All good. But they might as well be divorced, except for the fact she'd take half his shit, and if it gets ugly, she can always say the husband was whoring her out. Its lose/lose. All she has to do is cry a little, he could do jail time.

There is no fucking way on earth I would trust the person I've entrusted to make decisions for me, if I'm incapacitated. You'd go to the cheapest assisted home they can find, get dumped, and never heard from again.

who said that? why a lot of threads on Sup Forums open with a statement as a question?
We're implying there's a single person open all these posts, like maybe paid to do so

>Five basic rules of propaganda
The rule of simplification: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between 'Good and Bad', 'Friend and Foe'.
The rule of disfiguration: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.
The rule of transfusion: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one's own ends.
The rule of unanimity: presenting one's viewpoint as if it were the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people: draining the doubting individual into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, by social pressure, and by 'psychological contagion'.
>The rule of orchestration: endlessly repeating the same messages in different variations and combinations.
DATA DRIVEN?

wish that had sound

the most logical answer to me is cuz they havent seen vagina for a while xD

sex is about 5% of any healthy relationship. If you're relationship is ruined because of that, you were probably ruined anyways.

because they don't mind fucking hogs?

Because white women used to own them, so it's a kink fetish that rednecks and white trash recurringly have due to their ancestral slave-owning historical rights. The joke is on all involved.

they don't.

literally end your life

They also satisfy us sissy white bois we are just girls with dicks to them

That's the worst beard I've ever seen

This is just racist, white people are using niggers as an object or an animal just for their pleasure. Nobody considers the feelings involved.

Please someone post more white guys jerking off watching big black cock fucking their women.

My thoughts exactly. OP needs to an hero.

Are you fucking serious?

You have never been in a healthy relationship before, have you?