Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
This is Ivy

I just want to let you know you and everyone like you drove me to do this.

I am going to kill myself right after posting this by drinking bleach mixed with water. I dont want to live this way anymore and thanks to you and everyone like you, I have no other choice. The constant fights to try to defend myself, being made fun of, the humiliation, chastised, bullied, harrassed. I cant take it anymore. Living is pain. Suicide is freedom.
It wasnt enough to spread my video everywhere to make me look like a disabled feminist and forever tie my name to #pissforequality. It wasnt enough for SOMEPEOPLE to spread my nude pictures all over the internet! It wasnt enough for my MOM to take a picture of me wearing a diaper that she bought me and then share it ONLINE with EVERYONE! It wasnt enough when the fucking media made me look and feel used and violated, using my face and name and saying straight out that I had to wear diapers because of this! IT IS NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL I MAKE IT STOP...
I am at the limit of this humiliation. I know the world will carry on without me so I dont care what happens next. Fuck it Take the videos everyone has been making fun of me for
youtube.com/watch?v=SqZaEmf2pHA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE
Yes I actuially peed and pooped myself. Whatever. I am done being made fun of. I am not a punching bag for everyone. I am ending this shame now!

>My life is a constant hell. If I go out to the store or anything, people are always pointing and laughing because all they see is "that girl that pisses herself" or "that nasty bitch that wears diapers". I have lost 60% of my bladder control and i stay constantly depressed. I have to wear diapers to bed or ill end up wetting the bed and washing everything in the morning! I cant go anwhere without wearing some kind of protection because I cannot trust my bladder anymore. And that makes me more depressed. I cant use my phone because i get random calls and texts harassing me and I changed my number 2 times already. I tried to get the police involved but they wouldnt help because there " wasnt enough evidence to investigate"
My family thiks i am some disabled leech they have to take care of now. I have no friends IRL or online. My mom literally hates me because of everything that happened, and constantly makes fun of me to her friends. She has already harrassed and humiliated me by telling nearly everyone in my family that im "still a baby that wets herself"! Ill show her and everyone that I will not take this anymore! My brothers and sister think im retarded because of the diapers and bladder issues.

Fuck You! Fuck my Mom! Fuck my Life! Fuck everything!
GoodBye forever>748800859

Hey, OP, don't do it, everything can be alright, you are in a tough situation right now, but all those people, especially bad and mean ones don't matter.

Any good person in the world, which there are many as much as it may at times not seem like it, cares for you and would not make fun of you or care about nudity or anything that happened. You can be helped, life can be better.

Pls kill urselr

Timestamp

>I have no friends IRL or online.
I will be your friend, I care about you and your well being, things can get better. You should tell your mom how you feel about her disrespectful actions and how difficult things are.

k

this.
I call bullshit otherwise.
either way though, don't drink bleach, kids. You'll probably just wind up going blind. So yeah, no matter how bad your life is now, it can definitely get worse if you try some dumb shit like that.
And yeah, if you're real, i'll be your friend too - so don't do it

Please don't. If you think you've reached rock bottom then the only way for life to go is up.

Your friends and family love you. It may not seem like it, but they do.

Please don't.

>$CURRENT_YEAR
>claiming to be $PERSON
>no timestamp

>diapers

Tweets

Ivy Hernandez
@ivylynn13h
7m
It is over
View details ·
Ivy Hernandez
@ivylynn13h
13h
I have made my decision. I am standing up for what I believe!
View details ·
Ivy Hernandez
@ivylynn13h
Oct 17
Tonight is going to be interesting
View details ·

You hab pee in me every Time!

>No timestamp

I love you and I want to be yours forever please don't die I don't know how I will meet you but remember I love you more than anything thing hugs.....I don't care about nudes or diapers please talk to me before you go I beg you I beg you

there’s nudes?
I could probably fap to that.

would someone who doesnt really know the site know to do that, and the wording and tone of the op seems sincere and real, and I have never seen this meme, and it coincides with these recent tweets and the recent history of tweets, this is quite evidence. if any of you had any ability detected patterns, subtlety, and nuance, you might be a little more cautious and suspicious of your hasty brutish conclusions

shame. she is fucking cute.

Sweetie it's not your fault people are the real evil not you people are the real demons and Earth is a another form of hell I know you are hurting but remember someone will cry hurt if you are gone I love you sweetheart please say something

Rub one out and calm your shit
You only get one life you have enough time to be dead
Go drink some alcohol instead of bleach

Here is diaper girl

If it makes you feel better I will be your friend who will help you to clean and not feel shame after all we are humans and with problems we all have problems and human experience is the most difficult you go or don't will always love you I walked in your shoes and it's painful hugs love hugs....

A case of arrested development, seek professional help

nothing wrong with diapers, even a big fetish for them, but thats irrelevant, everyone poops and pees, not a big deal, bullys need to take attention away from their pathetic selves at all cost

I know this is bait, but

Now you have that attention you craved so badly.

dont let the bad people win

There is an alternative. I promise. Let’s talk about it, just me and you.

Please don't do something stupid.

Seems like she's been getting loads of attention look at her twitter

Hey, please don't do anything like that. Some people are fucked up beyond belief and they think that making peoples lives hell is fun. There is still a chance for you, even if you think this won't fade it will. You just have to be strong and turn your head to those people so they don't get a reaction out of you and go try and ruin someone else. Not sure if this is real or not, and I hope it isn't but please, hold on and stay strong.

Good luck

To be acknowledge is basic human emtional need so called "attention" and there is nothing wrong to reach out people seek sex drugs but to seek "attention" is so taboo does not matter when pain is too much it's the sympathetic nervous system SNS make us do things and we all here for you loving you please don't go please just talk and we will help you to destroy your mom brother and sisters

Put me in screencap

Bait or not, here we are again questioning us...

What is life?

No updates?

Timestamp?

Hahaha yes it's a shame

Don't do it, OP. You'll be fine.

Life is the most difficult human experience but we learn to over come shame hate and no matter hum drugs and sex we get nothing will fill the empytness the true happiness in life is to have family it fulfills the void psychology 101

It's called get the fuck off the internet. Maybe then you wouldn't give a fuck about complete strangers saying mean things.

This thread 2:16
Last twitter post: It is over 2:28

Either she's dead or leaving us hanging while she rubs her clit to this thread

Holy shit... I want to date you!...
I want to hold your hand on a long walk at the beach.
I want to move with you to another country where nobody knows your story.
I want you and all your package.
But I cant... You dont know me. We live far away from each other. This just cant be.
But just like I exist, Im sure that somewhere there is someone for you that want the same thing as me.

Just... Dont be so melodramatic. Your life is not a disgrace. Believe me, it can be worse.
Raise your head and keep going. Because for any problem you can step in your path, there is always a solution.

>tfw no diaper gf

Kys

Can you see look again that's love calling you so many guys wanna date you hold even knowing your problem sweetie we all have problems but that doesn't mean we have to kill ourselves talk say something and we will help you to get out of that house and be free we will help you fanically emotionally hugs say something please

So many moralfags.

Do it faggot.

Enjoy the end of your pathetic life. :) Don't forget that you lose complete control of your bladder and bowels when you die, so technically you can't escape it even in death. Goodnight bed wetter.

What's her Twitter name?

@readthefuckingthreadfaggot

so much fucking cancer

It’s been 1 hour and no reply from OP...........................................................................................

Sorry some of us are really drunk and high will read hugs

Just take care to not shit yourself in the process.

Darudesandstorm

This
Also good one harsh but good

Good riddance. No one made you do it. And the only people to blame are your parents.They raised a spoiled little shit who thought that the rest of the world owes her to give a fuck. Guess what, cunt. No one (not even your parents) give a shit. That's how the world works. Want to be cared about? Earn it.

Okay :)

Well OP is gone going to drink to that love you OP and going to get hammered

@ivylynn13h

I don't understand how shitting/pissing in a diaper is severe enough of an ordeal to cause this much drama in your life. This would've probably blown over had you not exacerbated it by posting petty shit all over the internet. My advice? Take ownership of it and move on with your life. You're not the first woman to shit and piss herself in a diaper. I'm pretty sure that's a fucking category of its own on phub.

OMG dude... How meaaan! T__T

You cant just say things like that to people...........

Like... Youre making the world a horrible place to live....... =(

Plz bro... Lets just have a good time togheter... Like the big family that is Sup Forums........... ;D

What Doth Life*

peeing and pooping in public was pretty common for most of human history. no reason to kill oneself for that natural thing all living organs on this planet do

I really want to fap, but this is too distracting.

How can a single bait make me so mad?

All those posts yet no one says:

>TITS OR GTFO
>WHERES THE LINK TO THE STREAM

Fucking newfags

If this is true, how sad and pathetic that Ivy thinks anyone will remember her for anything other than being a misguided gullible dumbass and then promptly forget all about her.

Anyone that listens to FF is cancer.

Not everyone remained 12

hm did i walk into an actual Sup Forums suicide? one should be so lucky.

amen

You are a coward who cant resist shit, if you made a mistake hold it, assume that shit, you wont fix anything by killing yourself, if you still doing it at least we wont have to live with another useless scum in the world

sooo..

is this a troll or not, don't waste my power and resources. i don't know who this stupid slut is.

Apparently she already did it like an hour ago. Surprised the cops didn't show up and stop her. I've seen them show up to stop guys streaming in an empty room in the middle of nowhere from offing themselves.

Such a waste...

CHeck her twitter...

depends if someone who saw this thread notified local authorities, it should be done know even may not be too late, but it should have been done an hour ago

Not from america not sure how to go about reporting that kind of stuff. Can you elaborate?

Just breath girl they forgot about you if you move 50km n e s w it doesnt matter everyone is beautiful

Did she do it or naw

This has gotta be bait how could u poop urself on camera and not expect to be made fun of for doing so???

Ivy (reportedly) fell for Sup Forums's #pissforequality campaign and posted a video of herself pissing. I suspect she was actually just a pissfag and did it for kicks. The suicide story was either concocted or real and spread via Twatter and JewTube. Then Sup Forums tried to catch more suckers with the #peeforivy/#diaperforivy campaign.

>poop urself on camera
seemed to be a fake make troll vid sound effects

She did it check her twitter.

>depends

Anyone got her nudes

this

Wait is she underage?