His logs?

His logs?

The cream
The steam
The dream
The supreme Andy Sixx meme team

Fuck you Oliver, we will not forgive, we will not forget, expect us! Dirty bitch

Kill yourself please

dubs logged

#
Gay

Grow up

Here's one from Home Depot

Nobody likes you

Age some

dubs logged

OP you are a fucking loser, since 2016 you've had to have posted over thousands of these fucking threads. Get a fucking life and stop forcing this meme, to think one faggot is this dedicated to his shitty (no pun intended) forced meme.

What even is the origin of this shit-tier meme anyways?

1. It's not a meme, it's art.
2. It's therefore not a forced meme.
3. It's not one Logposter.
4. You broke Global Rule Sixx.

I don't fucking know, this fag even created submemes of his meme, a piss guy, a cum guy, and some onion fag I think

Anything can be counted as art you fucking retard, it's still a forced meme, prove to me one other person unironically creates oc for this retarded forced meme.

2015, someone reportedly said that Andy's Fangirls were so hot for him that they'd suck a log of shit out of his asshole. This got turned into a basic meme that then got blown out of all proportions when someone dedicated a whole wixsite to it.

Well for starters I'm not OP.

There was even a wikia for that retarded bullshit, but it got taken down

bullshit, don't lie

And....

+1 I'm curious

Michael Loos

c

I'm genuinely not. See look what happens when I reply to another post. (You)'s are me.

and
put the pieces together.

you're a fucking faggot

Log

Clearly they do, Logfriend.

Clog

My logs slide better, time to get a new job loser :)

Slidd*

Dubs Logged.

Kill yourself

Kys

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Andy Sixx log meme. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of human digestion most of the jokes will go over a typical reader's head. There's also Andy's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his logs - his personal philosophy draws heavily from human feces, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike log memes truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the creamy flavor in Andy's logs, which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy's delicious log slides down their throat. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a creamy log tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Fucking kill yourself

Die

Kys.

no u

Die faggot

Nobody cares die in a hole

Go fuck yourself

Fucking sniff it

this made me cough up some lodged turd

Fucking kill your fucking self faggot

Literally die

No one ducking cares kill yourself