Can a woman actually feel love, Sup Forums...

Can a woman actually feel love, Sup Forums? Or is it an emotion men developed in order to put up with a woman's bullshit. If you love her, you give her yourself. If she loves you, it's because you're buying it. And any love you give must be twice as much as what she reciprocates. You give yourself in whole, but what does she really return?

you can go ahead and get fucked bro

Just stop projecting your divine mother, faggot.

>If you love her, you give her yourself.
If you love her, you keep your emotions in check so that she remains sexually attracted to you.

ftfy

/thread

Sad to see all these anons in denial. Go MGTOW if you want money and dont want the bullshit girls give out constantly

I'm pretty sure they can, but only for themselves. I've never seen a real world example that even challenges that idea

I'm sorry you've only been able to attract cunts in your lifetime, but rest assured that your experience is not that of all people.

Aww. Show me on this doll where they didn't touch you.

That's a whole lotta space between those toes there.

No, he can't. That's the problem.

Gotta love this... a thief thinks everyone steals, right?

If you weren't virgins you'd understand the question, but you are, so you don't, now STFU while grown ups are talking

I don't know what women feel, because i'm a man. Whoda thunk it?

Omg moar!!!

Sauce on girl in photo?

Women feel love for social status and financial security

Nope.
For a man his relationship involves only him and his girl. Tons of decent looking men have absolutely garbage tier gf's. 90% of men have wives that became disgusting hogs.

For women a relationship involves her status. The measure of her womanhood. If a man doesn't have some measure of success it's in her nature to bail. She might just cheat behind his back to satisfy her urge once in awhile to remind herself that she can do better, or she might straight up leave.

Men are expected to be independent and self reliant. As long as he HAS a woman, doesn't matter how horrible she is, it still satisfies the requirement of being a man. For a woman that isn't enough. She's expected to be desired. And she wants to be desired by the highest quality male she can.

We evolved from a place where independent self reliant men survive and where highly sexually desirable women survive. For a prehistoric woman it might mean eating or not and so she must secure the highest quality male that gives her the highest survival probability possible.

It's a calculated move on an instinctual level. Love doesn't have a place in the survival game.

Women are people. Just like you. No matter how much of a freak you are. If you can't deal with the fact that they have a full range of thought and emotion than that just means you are a beta fag and should probably go live in the woods alone so you stop making everyone around you uncomfortable. Really user. At the base level of you, you are simply a discomfort. Nothing less and never anything more. Please rid us of you.

Enjoy your miserable life. It must be horrendous.

im glad someone else gets it.

that being said, there are always exceptions to the rule (especially in the case of both girls who are exceptionally dim and girls who have less estrogen by genetic default). The exceptions can learn some measure of honor, a concept foreign to about 95% of women.

She can and men can too, despite what any one will tell you. I would argue that men can love harder and more fully than women on most days. My advice to you is if you find someone you enjoy push and pull them.Too much pushing - they will leave you just as too much pulling - they will leave you. Just the right amount of both and you can just about anything you want from them.

Yeah, women can love, sometimes even more than a man can, but they are DUUUUUUUUUUMB
theyre clingy, idiotic, dumbasses that can hurt you and dont notice or not even care
getting involved with one can be fun, but theyre gonna let you down, sooner or later

You have to be at least 18 to post here

jake?

Lol and anyone that talks down on someone for being insecure has issues with insecurity themselves. You don’t even know the guy yet you’re suggesting he live in the woods cause he’s a “discomfort” lol your comfort shouldn’t be dependent on anyone. What’s it matter to you what a stranger thinks and feels? Someone with confidence wouldn’t give a shit. They certainly wouldn’t freak out telling that person to rid themselves because their own comfort is in jeopardy, but that’s exactly what you’re doing, you’re triggered. You and OP can be beta brothers.

No less so than you. Not to sounds like a R&M shitter, but it love really is just something we developed in order to stick together for the 4-5 years it takes to raise a kid to the point that they can walk around on their own and do an okay job of not dying.

They developed a version of the same impulse. Their impulse drives them to want to fuck chads and rich people, while ours makes us want to fuck tons of women. Any other real connection we feel towards each other is either a mental, neurological, or emotional disorder.

>Men mate widely, women mate wisely

Relationships are all about pushing and pulling. It can get out of control if the girl is not psychologically stable.

Not necessarily true. I know plenty of women who go for garbage do nothing guys, my sister being one of them, my cousin being another, and my ex’s mom was one too. What you explained is an interesting concept but in the reality of things it just doesn’t apply. It’s only true for some people and it’s different from each individual person.

It’s not about men or women, it’s not about social status and financial security, it’s many things and not all women want the same thing just like not all guys do. If what you said were actually true then you wouldn’t hear of women getting married with rapists in prison with no stable future ahead of them. They have no stability in prison and they won’t have it when they get out either. Where’s the financial security in that? There’s no social status or any form of security in that situation.

I personally know several women who do all the work, they make all the money and support their husbands. I don’t think all that you said can apply to that scenario. it’s alright I know people like to think they have the answers to the things they don’t have answers to.

Go to sleep, Brian

Lol ya’ll talking like some intellectual wannabe’s thinking you know all these things. You guys don’t know shit from your own asshole much less anything about relationships. Some of these answers have me believing almost no one here has been in one.