is this the thread?

yerin

>thread wars
im out

is a stupid bitch

>all the gayshitters migrate to the early thread

really makes me think

Word

>early thread is made so someone else makes another redundant thread that is just as against the rules

it's like fighting to be the most retarded

hot

not

its self moderation in case janny isnt here

kai is just butthurt about love whisper
cut him some slack

what are you on about

is a big fat PHONY!

Arin liked the new hyuna song

dubusoul

>thinking anyone here actually gives a fuck about internet rules

yea im sure hes butthurt about the whole 2 hours the song was above kokobop

EXO foreverial BTFO

if that were true there wouldn't be thread wars at all idiot

wtf

(Jisoo tho)

but early threads are annoying af and wrong the right thread is the one made at the right moment not the one made first

youtube.com/watch?v=anyVYBp1vrk
1:13 is that yezimemer

I'M JUST A DREAMER

>thread wars
are those a thing here?

later internet dudez

>early retard won't delete his thread
really makes me wonder why i post with the people here, most of you are fucking retards

an early thread disqualifies it from being the "current" thread therefor making the thread made on time perfectly in line with the rules

yeah

youre literally the only one whos seems to be projecting about thread wars. you okay buddy?

post kpop

nah he's not in a wheelchair

the right answer would actually be to let the early thread fall off the board by not posting in it and then make a new thread

if you make a new thread where there's one that exists that isn't at bump limit it's breaking the rules, period

Oh shit, hold on

You're a cool girl btw

what do you expect from gfriendshitters

Yerin: muh choreography

Simply K-Pop Line-up 170901 0905AM KST

P.O.P
The Rose
ONF
Weki Meki
Samuel
Dreamcatcher
Victon
CLC
NCT Dream
Boyfriend
Wanna One
Sunmi
Hyuna

Streams:
youtube.com/watch?v=oHDUsGaY08I
arirang.com/player/onair_tv.asp

time.is/0905am_in_seoul

>ITT

>if you make a new thread where there's one that exists that isn't at bump limit it's breaking the rules, period
wrong, idiot and your suggestion would never happen with the OP constantly bumping it, genius

in short: fuck off newshit

I watched that show before I even knew about what he said, and the whole time it looked like Kai didn't even wanna be there. He looked bitter af, and yes clearly threatened by little Sammy.

if it's just me how do you explain the existence of 2 threads right now and the various other posts referencing this phenomenon?

are you blind, buddy?

>post kpop

no, u

>TT
good song

our girls, so proud

back in the day..

>>if you make a new thread where there's one that exists that isn't at bump limit it's breaking the rules, period
>wrong, idiot
It's not wrong.

Or quote the actual rules where it says you can make duplicate threads if one was mad "early"

i know about kpg autism and custom but the actual rules are clear

you're right, but wherever there is an user to make an early thread there is five more to post in it

>drama

literally the most important thing happening in your female lives right now

>genuinely love yerin, i have pretty much zero affection for gfreind's music but i just find her hilarious

why

why would he be threatened by samuel

samuel should have made it

he's a hasbeen. his best years are behind him and he will never score puss as good as krystals again
he even made it a point to dance separately from taemin because his inferiority complex is out of control, further evidence when he shiits on gfriend for no reason just because the topic is choreo and he feels he has to prove himself

>Dreamcatcher
daebak

that guy is fly as heck, no way is memer that cool

the early thread being against the rules is what disqualifies it

holy fuck you're stupid, you have no critical thinking skills whatsoever

sunny and yuri soon

youtube.com/channel/UChUEMuQgpdNtNzs0E-BgXng

me on the left

me on the right

It is now September.

the only way to prevent early duplicate threads is to not migrate and make a real one so people won't do it in the future

>make early thread
>get shit on
>go into defense mode
we are anons here bro, just pretend you never did it and lets get back to posting qts

is there a video of him watching samuel

dont bother, that kid obviously wasnt here before rampant moderation where we had to self moderate

>she's still seething

go take a latte break stephanie

it disqualifies it IN YOUR MIND but that is not codified in the actual rules therefore an "on time" thread while an "early" thread is still up and not hit bump limit is also an early thread and also against the rules

cuz that kid's gonna be huge soon. watch that show. his dancing was way better than there's, and he was the most entertaining person on that whole show (and there was like 20 people). and he's only 15 years old

bc he's old and busted and samuel is the new hotness

was he that obvious?

it's going to be a shit month for kpop

I'm in love with this desert fox qt

>this thread

We have a new thread now, post some cuties.

so according to you i could make a thread right now and bump it indefinitely and essentially hold kpg hostage or make them post in my early as fuck thread

do you think before you type

I deleted it and have been making joke posts about the deep emotional anguish it caused

I'm not making the other posts you're talking about but that user makes enough sense to me fwiw

>it disqualifies it IN YOUR MIND but that is not codified in the actual rules
the rules say not to make a thread while there's an active one so yes it is disqualified

>make a perfectly legitimate thread
>gfriend shitters get triggered super fucking hard
>make their own thread under some self governing bullshit guise
lol

lol

THIS
i don't get why people don't do that, i mean it's so simple
it's almost like they get on thread wars deliberately

all this homopop
hullll

it is actually

Sup Forums rule 3: Please try to keep duplicate topics to a minimum by always searching for an old or active thread before posting a new one. Do not post a continuation of a thread until the bump limit is reached.

if you were talking about any p101 who wasn't a reject this would be valid but i don't think anyone but the nuguest of nugus would care about samuel

>yes it is disqualified
like i said, in your mind.

but an early thread under bump limit is an active thread therefore if you make another one protesting it your thread is also against the rules AS WRITTEN

answer my question you idiot

all uggos, i'm impressed

let's talk about something interesting. like dubu for example.

tina

Well if this is the kind of reaction any rando can expect from earlyposting you are probably setting yourselves up for more of it

that doesn't say anything about early threads being "disqualified"

if there's an "early" thread that would be the continuation of the old thread that is active and therefore making yet another thread is against the rules

lets talj about wekimeki