How to stop smoking weed? I smoke for 6-7 years, almost all day ery day. I have enough of it. Im lazy, unmotivated, sad...

How to stop smoking weed? I smoke for 6-7 years, almost all day ery day. I have enough of it. Im lazy, unmotivated, sad, dont know what to do if i dont smoke.

I know that for some people it's easy to quit just like that, but not in my case. Mayby my selfesteem is fuck up. Mayby you had similar problem. Share.

Have you tried just stopping?

yes i have, but i can't stand without it even few days. I get angry, and think only how to get a puff.

then at first try to smoke only every few days, wind down you know.. first every second day for a few weeks, then every third day etc.

The problem is that the things surrounding the weed all fit the weed, so everything you do in your current life is related to weed. You have to do something brand new that you've never done before to create new endorphin connections in your brain. Whenever I hit a dry spell I do different things to keep myself busy. If you just hang around doing nothing during the time you used to smoke all you'll think about is smoking.

It's something. Worst part is that i don't know what to do when no smoking day come. I get really bored. After smoking everything is so much better... But i know its an ilussion.

Weed has zero physical addiction, I've quite dozens of times, currently at 6 months to make sure my new job is stable enough not to get hit with a random. I quit for obvious reasons.

Just stop, you'll miss it sure, but that passes.

Ive always found that if i can get myself in a situation where i wont be able to smoke for more than 72 hours its all clear sailing from there on out. Your first few days will suck but after that it should be better

Just stop. It's not physically addictive.

Or if you want a different approach look up the website "Smokeable Herbs" and buy/order some other herbs.

Either way, you'll have withdrawals for 2-7 days. First 2 nights you might have trouble sleeping and you'll be irritable and you'll have a low appetite for like 5-6 days. Just get lots of soup, energy drinks and other liquidy easy-to-consume and force at least something into you.

Its worse quitting alcohol or coffee to be honest, just dont be a bitch.

This is my situation right now OP I've stopped smoking 3 months now and I too have smoked for 6-7 years on a daily basis. The first 2 weeks of smoking were pretty hard the main things were mostly just headaches and the lack of appetite. The main key I used was just distracting myself , for a gamer like me I just played games on my computer and consoles etc.. it's easier than you think OP.. just find that hobby you can stick with and just have a strong mental strength of staying away from it. It sucks I know

Put yourself in sketchy situations, realize the anxiety of taking it. Overall realize it actually makes you uncomfortable. From drug tests, social anxiety, etc. If you come to dislike the mental state you won't want it anymore

Thx bros i really appreciate. I realize that i dont know how to do stuff when sober. Been smoking for so long that is natural for me to be high. But im too old for this shit, not for daily smoking tho.

Its simple. Dtop being a pathetic faggot and stop cold turkey. You fucking weak ass piece of shit.
Not that stopping will help andway as weed doesnt do that to you, id know, ive been smoking for 10+ years and am highly succesful in my field and earn a good living/ have a family and soon to be a dad. You are just trying to push the blame onto something else becausr you cant accept that you are the problem.

Just fucking quit you cunt, the sooner you quit the sooner you realise it wasnt the problem and the sooner you stop being an angsty teenager. Fucking hell.

Why are humans so soft and oathetic these days? My grand father and father didnt fight and die for this shit.

That's called withdrawal. Weed doesn't make people develop any physical dependencies , but it's been proven that psychologically, people can become dependent on weed. You'll have to really want to stop. Its gonna suck, but you can do it.

The issue isn't stopping the issue is finding things to do when you're not high, you need to occupy yourself to be not bored instead of just relying on weed to not make you feel bored.

Find a hobby and start with a tolerance break of a couple of weeks.

Just stop... you're going to get nervous, irritable, have loss of appetite, night sweats but only for about 7 days. Set a tangible reward for not toking. Use the money on yourself... it's worth it...

You're full of shit... loss of appetite and night sweats..

thx for every tip, it really helps. I need to set my brain to it.

It's called addiction pal, and you have it. Go visit NA meetings and find a sponsor. And from now on, it's total abstinence from any and all drugs if you want to make something of your life.

You see, people who aren't addicted, but do use alot, can actually stop at any given time they want. It's because when they feel like using a drug and they do, the feeling gets satisfied, and in addicts this feeling only intensifies, causing us to only ever have had enough when we have a bad trip or pass out. Best of luck to you, pal.

Once you quit, don't stop..

True that. Those sweats will pass though, and they will cleanse your body. Stay hydrated.

Smoke weed evry day
I smokin llike 4yrs straight n if i stop smokin for a day i get super easily angry but theres sth you actally can do abt it start drinkin so you can be drunk when ever you not puffin

Hey, I'm currently coming of weed. You just have to keep yourself distracted by doing work or going on a walk etc. Also I find green tea helps speed up the process.

Checked and guess I'm a badass then, never felt a thing.

Do miss it though.

Yeah and the really intense emotional dreams that can really fuck with your head

Coming from the guy who's been smoking 10 years and still is >you fucking drip

I've been smoking almost every day for almost 10 years and decided to quit it just two weeks ago.

You've got to cut your supply. If you know it's available you'll crave it like crazy. Finish any you've got left and delete your dealer's number. If he's a friend tell him you've had enough and not to sell you any more no matter how much you plead.

You know that thing you do where you breathe in the smoke from a burning piece of plant?

Well, stop doing it retard.