I'm bored. May you suggest any good RPG ?

I'm bored. May you suggest any good RPG ?

I just finished Bravely Default and Second layer on my 3ds. I'm looking for any good RPG. However, I'm poor and my PC isn't a beast.
Any suggestion ?

Bump

Wasteland 2 is pretty fun. Even had a console port so i doubt it'll be intense on your pc. Should be cheap as well given the age.

Thanks. But it's clearly not the kind of game I'm looking for.

Oh well. Atleast you got a bump.

Vampire the masquerade : Bloodlines

I just got Etrian Odyssey V on 3DS, its pretty cool so far. You can have up to thirty characters at once in your guild and you take five out into the dungeons. Im still in the first area so Im not sure why'd you'd need so many? But its pretty fun so far, and challenging. Theres several races and classes so you can get some good diversity.

You also make the maps for the dungeons yourself as you're exploring them, which I personally find pretty fun.

I've tried Etrian Odyssey IV (I have a cracked 3ds so I can play whatever I want). But I really don't like these kind of games. Didn't like the dungeon exploration.

Not the kind of game I like. Sorry man. Thanks.

Ah, fair enough. What all have you played?

Also man, the Bravely games were so good, they better be making a third one.

Games that I've finished and enjoyed:
-Chrono Trigger
-Final Fantasy Tactics
-Suikodens
-Pokémons
-Dragon Quests (the VIth Boeing my favorite)
-Fire Emblems
-Bravely Defaults

That's what I recall might forger many.

Post another lewd and I'll tell you.

Bump

You have a very nice collection. Also try Divinity: Original Sin 1 and 2 on PC. It's an amazing game and shouldn't take much to run. Also try Dragon's Dogma, the Fallout series and of course the Elder Scroll series. Dark Souls and maybe some of the Final Fantasy's.

I'm more into these old-school turn-based strategy RPG. But games with less strategy just like Dragon Quest games are fine.

Divinity is turned based but I guess it isn't old, hm? Let's see....Well the Final Fantasy's are definitely what you're looking for. There's also the Dragon's Age games, the OLD Fallout 1+2 as well. Blue Dragon is there too...But I'm afraid that's all I can say after covered everything from the top of my head.

Star Ocean, Grandia, Jade Cocoon, Chrono Trigger, Saga Frontier, Shin Megami Tensei

What about arckanum of steamworks and magick obscura ?

Why does she look like that?

I've done Chrono Trigger and the Shin Megami serie but will check out the rest

Dunno

Game of my childhood maybe should do it again

bump

bump

Your thread is dead. Let's just share lewds.

Will still bump a lil

It's not gonna work, desu.

Old school runescape, or just runescape.

Tactics ogre, breath of fire

sorry I mean to say Chrono Cross, also Thousand Arms and Lunar: Silver Star Story

You won't get any better than BD and BS

/thread

Harem Collector is pretty good and it's free. Also, lots of sex.