Never complained when they won oscars

Never complained when they won oscars

Women are evil

I'm shocked, theses womans got raped...

they just did it for attention. they fucked him when it was useful for them. they throw him under a bus when they need a boost to their careers.

i think the question on everyone's mind is....... did he bang emma watson?

Is Oscar the codeword for his dick?

You are wrong, the question on everyone's mind is ...how did he banged Emma Watson?

you do know that Hollywood is just a bunch of people living fake lives and looking good for the camera in order to get parts and press right?

It's a veneer of glitz, glamor over a sea of nasty backstabbing and a few power players that run everything. But that's showbiz..

>jew rapes women
Oh my god no thats so new noooo....

This is not the main problem. Hollywood is full of pedo

No lube in her pooper i bet

This whole deal rustled my shit hard.

If it's a lie, then I need not explain how wrong it is.

But if it's true, what does it say about these women, and women in general? If it really happened to all of them, like they say, they all let it slide because they were either too afraid of retaliation, or too afraid for their careers. What a cowardly, weak-willed feminine way to live life. And then when a bit of this slips out, they all suddenly remember how awful it was and start speaking out. It's bullshit.

Men would never behave like that. A man would have told the guy to fuck himself and the man would have made sure that if his career suffered because of it people would have known the actual reason. Men have dignity, and a man would have never let that shame be falsely directed onto him when it was some fat fuck producer creep's doing.

Even if all that weren't true: you clearly weren't as traumatized as you said, and your career didn't suffer. You're a big star and everybody knows your name. You gave up your right to bitch about it when you chose fame instead and you waited too long.

you shouldn't have to suck dick a dick to get a job.

Yea, that doesn't make it ok.

Nope. But if you do suck a dick for a job, complaining about having had to suck the dick years later after that job's made you rich and famous is kind of unfair.

Of course, most of them never did suck a dick, and they're complaining about it.

And a man would have told people immediately that the dude tried to extort them, rather than wait, become famous, and then finally pretend they're still so damaged by it.

Women with no respect for themselves complain about mens with no respect for these women.

Nice try, Hollywood.

This!

I can actually agree with this.

This FILTHY jew must be eradicated, MOTHERFUCKER.

>Of course, most of them never did suck a dick, and they're complaining about it.

Are you serious ? For having a job most of these women must sucking dicks for getting well paid and being famous. That's the whole problem of Hollywood. You can't be a celebrity without sucking the good dicks.

>citation needed

I think his influence over their careers is less "Suck dick, get job" and more "Have an unwanted sexual encounter with me or I blacklist you in the film/tv industry and every other industry my money and assets influence. Everyone knows whats going on and they wont hire you and if you try to tell anyone about it they will tell me and then you go down."

The sort of situation where you wouldn't really feel confident telling people unless you were independently rich and famous and had a lot of people behind you, and even then when both parties can pay any amount for counsel, any sort of legal stuff can come down to who has a better relationship with the better lawyers and I'd put my money on the hebrew.

Thats why you dont and go get a job like a normal person. But If you want fame and fortune no matter the cost like an egomaniac then u gotta suck a dick. Id suck a dick for a few million dollars

Yeah, you're right. But a man (read: someone with self-respect) would have exposed the guy anyway, even if it meant he had a harder time finding a job in that industry. Hence my argument that these women chose a cowardly, undignified way to live, and now shouldn't have any right to bitch about it.

>Id suck a dick for a few million dollars.

See? It's about self-respect.

Also, I would argue that if they had suffered more than what they're now claiming they suffered, they would have taken this opportunity to tell people about it.

I respect myself. I just have zero fucks to give. Lulz

But your right.. They made their bed. Now they have to lie in it.

And i love how they all remember exactly what happened 20+ years ago when i cant remember what i ate for dinner.

having a dinner is different than having sex

Not necessarily.

What if your dinner was pussy.

I don't recall most of them saying they were actually forced to have sex with him. Correct me if I'm wrong.