Hot or not?

Hot or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Erin_Brill
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not

Wtf is wrong with her face? Southern inbreeding or a stroke?

Those alt right bitches are either ultra boring or into perverse shit. So miss Sarah either barely spreads her legs for her 5inch lover or enjoys jalapeño enemas. Your pick.

A little uppity for a woman. And she's got wonky eyes.
>would not grab pussy

Yes

Looks like a tranny.

She's got them conservative froggish features. She looks like she drinks a litre of coke a day. She looks like she got a heavy dose of carcinogens in the womb. She looks soft and flabby and Southern. She looks like every fat midwestern housewife in fly-over states whose opinions are formed by television. She looks like she has a kid named Brandon who she wasn't smart enough to know how to raise. She looks like she listens to hardcore hip hop because she thinks it makes her hip. She ugly.

What do you expect from the love child of Bernie Sanders and Mike Huckabee?

she doesn't have a moral fiber in her body

at least sean spicer showed some hesitation (and likely got fired for it - I heard trump enjoyed that), but she has none of that. will lie like she breathes. doesn't even need any principle as long as she gets the paycheck and resume experience.

Even trump didnt want to grab her pussy. She got her job so that trump will to throw her to the hounds when he can shift blame for some autistic fuckup.

If the Rock and Mrs Potato Head had a baby, that’s bretty much what it would look like

>she doesn’t have fiber in her body
fixed

Okay, so she's a disgusting slam piggy who drinks Mountain Dew for lunch with her Double McBurger, but what if you got her on all fours and just rammed it up her pooper?

Does anyone have her before pics? Before she transitioned into a woman?

reminds me of this bitch
breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Erin_Brill

If I was a WH correspondent, I’d change my ringtone to “who let the dogs out?” And set a reminder for the briefing to go off just as she’s walking to the podium.

THICC

I'd tap it but I prefer Dana Perino

Yes. And now I am filled with shame

She looks kinda frumpy and she always has that expression as if her cat just died. Other than that she looks okay.

Literally the best slam piggy in America

imagine that job
getting in front of a bunch of people who hate trump
and having to answer questions about a tweet he made about a bagel shoppe
i want to fuck her so badly

Kek

She looks like a man in a wig. Which is pretty popular on Sup Forums.

Trump sure knows how to appeal to his core supporters. Art of Deal, or some Zen shit like that

Fat with down syndrome, no thanks. Its a good thing she has a really low southern IQ otherwise I would feel bad for her having to defend the president every day, but i think she actually believes he doing a good job

>but i think she actually believes he doing a good job
Quite possibly. I felt really bad for Sean. He was always twitching so hard from the mental gymnastics he was so doing.

got to love a lazy eye

I actually noticed that with.. what's the name of that blonde skeleton that was Trump's staunchest supporter? I wonder if all his supporters have the crazy eye.

Your perceptive skills are top notch champ.

Kelly Anne is freaky as hell, she actually has a ton of gay guy friends and used to engage in group sex quite a bit around the DC area before kids back in the late 90s

Source me. A literal old fag who was fagging it up in dupont circle in the late 90s.

Kek is 4chans "let" btw, prove me wrong.

Go to /ptg/ and type this, heads will explode.

That's the evil eye.
She's casting spells.

>fat
>white
>old
>permanent scowl
>convinced of moral and intellectual superiority
>while displaying none

Hot As FUCK
for a republican

I prefer habenero.

Wow so there it is

Quite intriguing, no way of confirming this, bit that makes it all the more fun. Seem seems the type that does such crazy shit.

penis & brain, fighting for control again

this isn't shooped right? cause all I see is she'd be meme BUFFCHLOEsMOM

I believe you're a twentysomething twink who's gotten fucked by a few of the old flames and want to dress up their gossip, but to imagine a cosmopolitan chocolate city alum on Sup Forums being older than forty five is really hard to swallow, fam-bam

DEAR STAN

>Kelly Anne is freaky as hell, she actually has a ton of gay guy friends and used to engage in group sex quite a bit around the DC area before kids back in the late 90s
>Source me. A literal old fag who was fagging it up in dupont circle in the late 90s.

not

She is hideous in every way. But I'd love to choke her with my cock until she throws up all over it.

y'all are lying....you know you'd hit it

not

I keep swiping right but no beefy pussy is flying towards my face

It's uncanny

Love me some Huckabee.