Hi, we need to spread feminism to Sup Forums. There is too much misogyny here

Hi, we need to spread feminism to Sup Forums. There is too much misogyny here.

fuck off

Feminism isn't a solution to misogyny. You're mistaken. You're thinking of humanism.

Don't be mean :(

>telling user to be nice

shittiest b8 I've seen in a long time

will this be another bot campaign with the same thread every 20 minutes?

hey MODS we're losing this board. do something! swing the hammer, will you?

Tits, or GTFO

there used to be an anti trump thread just about every hour during peak USTZ. usually I'd see them between 3pm-2am, and 8am-onward on weekends. it was always obvious because the image names and the structure of the posts.

I never believed in the shilling crap but I'm afraid I was wrong. this is coming from a liberal, too.

>an anti trump thread just about every hour

there's cuck/blacked threads every 15 minutes 24/7 and they're all Sup Forums bots.
this shit is pathetic and ruins the board and none of the mods seem to care.

Cuck/blacked...from pol?
What

The keepers of those bots pay for Sup Forums passes. They are keeping this Mongolian postage stamp trading forum afloat financially. If the mods ban the bots en masse they'll just go to some other chan and this one will collapse under the weight of our 2MB images and videos.

>from Sup Forums
Yes.

the bots already attracted the attention of mainstream media and journalists are currently looking at Sup Forums in the context of russian election meddling / information wars.
good luck with that, nu-moot.

>journalists
>implying that new york bourgeois liberals even matter anymore outside their sphere of influence

>tfw this image macro is true

The only reason feminism should ever be here is for it to be mocked. Faggot.

i wouldn't put that on Sup Forums's plate exclusively.
the point is that nobody really grasps how influential the internet has become with its unique ability to automate communication and propaganda.
those who enjoy the benefits will not explain themselves while there is hay to be made.

I hope the fuck you do

:D

Who the fuck draw these?

#pissforequality
#peeforivy

fucking kill yourself you feminist whore

There was an islam hate thread a few weeks ago where the artist dumped his OC. Keep an eye out in the evenings (EST)

:(

This doesn't apply to an oreo that doesn't hit women and respect every one except Sup Forums tards . . . Oh hey guys!!

>an oreo
wut