The Baltic States

They have no refugees, otherwise they're shitholes.

Your opinions on these post-soviet states?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
youtube.com/watch?v=XLbsLZ1iX68
youtube.com/watch?v=s_TMcbWwhcw
tradingeconomics.com/estonia/wages
tradingeconomics.com/portugal/wages#
thejournal.ie/estonia-highest-drug-deaths-in-europe-1494188-Jun2014/
youtube.com/watch?v=fvWe16nmRAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gib clay

Irrelevant mongols that hate russia for no reason. Absolutely no reason for them to still exist.

What the fuck do you mean for no reason? The soviets literally imported russians by the millions in an effort to eradicate the native baltic language/culture/race and russify them. They have every right to be mad.

I enjoy here

islam is fundamentally incompatible with the western world. It feels good not having them here.

Esti to Finland

Latvi+Lithu union -> annex Belarus

The Baltic states' standard of living rating will climb steadily as Western European countries' ratings sink rapidly in the coming years.

Lithuania is our rightful clay
Gib Vilno

silly kids remember you're all mine

Silly slav, remember den drang nach Osten

FUCKING LELED.
For real its been like 25 years since communism fell and they're still shitholes.

Requesting a jew with
> silly goyim remember muh holocaust

africa-tier corruption
dunno bout our neighbours, but everyone here wishes our government to die the most brutal way possible. Not jail, not exile, no, death. Put to the wall and shot to the head.

Why haven't they formed the Baltic Union yet?

They're too weak as separate states.

you're fucked up your country, so we keep these lands to maintain their whiteness

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

A similar idea has been sitting on my mind

We might be very poor overall right now, but over a couple decades a lot of change can occur - you only need to extrapolate the trends

If you look at central and eastern Europe before WW2 - incl Czechoslovakia, Hungary and such, the standards of living and GDPs measured up to the poorer states of western Europe

A little bit of communism later and your impression of this side of the continent is of the armpit of Europe where the cockroaches go to die

But we are still young democracies, young capitalist economies - we have the chance to look at the west buckling under the weight of excessive spending, debt and bloated social and military budgets - and try not to make the mistakes they made. Estonia is the more likely breakout success story, their politicians seem to have had their hearts in the right place in the 90's as they have outperformed Latvia and Lithuania consistently since we regained independence.

Petty corruption and wanna-be oligarchism is going to ruin this dream here though.

We're surpassing poorer non-commie countries like Greece and Portugal already.

I don't know about Latvia and Lithuania, but things are going pretty good here. Good, stable economic growth, no debt, low corruption, very strong IT sector and people aren't cucks. I'm optimistic about the future.

>They have no refugees
Its a lie, we have about 50 of them. More coming soon with EU's forced quotas.

They actually imported about 800,000 and that's a lot for country of 2 million. But we're also mad that a lot of the best people were deported or executed.
From 6:20 youtube.com/watch?v=XLbsLZ1iX68

The thing most don't get that our countries had to start from zero in 1991. I would say for only 25 years we've done good. How long did you have to develop to get where you are?

pic

Remove this pic, it's oppressing me.

Listen to me, comrade!
> commies made my country suffer and what else
commies did that to everyone. Specifically Stalin. He transferred non-reliable elements to the Siberia region, because you have
> muh heritage
> muh teuton knights
> muh non-russian non-orthodox church

You may now argue a lot, but i dont give a damn. Your countries were well developed during soviet era, you cant deny that.
> pointing to the lithuanian nuclear plant
> green text everywhere
In exchange for joining MAH EU they actually tried to dismantle it and tell everyone it was russian problem! See? Dis like second Chernobyl. We dont have money to turn it off, but we cant have it running. Russia! You should pay for ours (yours actually) nuclear plant.

So the point is we can slide this obvious bait thread to oblivion or continue shitposting.

Btw, think instead about persons you are not allowed to criticize. Like """"""Bankers"""""""

We have the biggest national debt compared to LV and EE.

Economic growth is ok,

Corruption is worse than in Estonia, not sure about Latvia.

Pretty meh about the future.

still highest suicide rate in the world

>Your countries were well developed during soviet era, you cant deny that.

By soviet standards yeah. Vacation in your dacha na pribaltike.

Then USSR falls and we realise just how far behind we are from the rest of Europe. Can you really blame us for going full NATOcuck?

Lol no.

Thanks for reminding me to contemplate suicide, almost forgot today.

>We're surpassing poorer non-commie countries like Greece and Portugal already.

Hello buddy
You know that gdp per capita is not the only variable to measure the development level right?
I bet your infrastructure and income per capita is still 3rd world tier

Youre retarded
20 refugees who are put into their place
This.
>have 10th best economy in Europe
>hahaha hello im USSR
>country ruined for ever

"b-but guys why are you angry???"

>moortugal
>trying to talk about real countries

>people aren't cucks
that can be arranged goy

youtube.com/watch?v=s_TMcbWwhcw

what a bunch of faggots kek

heads up and smile my friend

hello latvia
do you already have high speed internet? I'm happy for you bros

hello portugal
do you guys already have a functioning country? I'm hapoy for you bros

I'm sorry this triggered you, poortugal.

tradingeconomics.com/estonia/wages

tradingeconomics.com/portugal/wages#

Our average wages are pretty much the same at around 1100 euros, though ours will probably be higher next year. We are ahead of you on human development index too, we are 30 and you are 41. Deal with it, you can't even compete with a country that experienced communism for 50 years.

I'm happy with my country. You can see that the people here are good, modest, hardworking and creative people who have a bright future ahead of them. The ethnic mixup of Estonian (Finnic) with a dash of Swedish and sometimes Polish is almost perfect.

The only thing potentially stopping us from becoming a top tier country is the implanted scum tier fifth column and the eternal aggressor neighbor. I close my eyes every day and wish the slavshits would disappear back to Russia, but they never do. That's why there is no other option but to be all for USA, EU and NATO.

We have the 3rd fastest internet in the world thank you

Does this brazilian colony have roads yet?

Not third, but its up there.

Well Estonia is cool desu and Estonians are my favorite neighbours.

t. a Finn

Fun fact : Estonia has the highest rate of HIV in all of Eurasia - nearly higher than Russia and Portugal COMBINED.

Are you implying that we have bad internet? I have 1 Gigabit/s for 13 euros.

Alright, so how do people react to racism in Portugal?

Agrāk bija pat otrais pēc Zemās Korejas, izskatās skandināvi pacentušies optikas ievilkt pēdējos gados

Fuck off

We were in the top 10 before you came.
God knows where we would be, if not for the Soviet occupation.

All in one county though that is 99% Russian. We should build a wall and starve them to death desu

>do you guys already have a functioning country? I'm hapoy for you bros
>We have the 3rd fastest internet in the world thank you
>Does this brazilian colony have roads yet?

Now you're forcing it
I hope the russians don't assrape you too soon though

They are literal shitholes and their populations isn't even white.

>gets btfo
>i h-hope the russians g-get you

kys fucking moor

>whitest genes in europe alongside Lithuanians
>a half nigger """german""" speaks up

lmao

Has anyone seen portugal on the list?

>Germany

>btfo
kek
enjoy your 3rd world tier development

>>pic is literally your country's situation

>Does this brazilian colony have roads yet?
>We don't need roads where we're going

>gets btfo twice
>y-youre 3rd world h-haha
>pls n-no more b-bully

Even mentioning NATO or the USA triggers the Russian immigrants so hard. I love it.

Whoever mentioned the HIV epidemic, it's true. Don't fuck a Russian prostitute or share a needle with a Russian fentanyl addict and you will be fine.

Shitholes because of the Yugoslav Wars and NATO going full retard and bombing Serbia

>Portugal

Not my fault eastern yurop prostitutes like to come to my country

Hehe, poor Belorussians, must suck to have absolutely no history.
pic related polak

It's genuinely a first time on Sup Forums I have seen someone from Canada say something smart.
And Canucks show once more how much of the cucks they are.

I'm sorry you feel like you have to take your feelings of national inadequacy out on other countries that actually stand a chance of gaining some living standards

Maybe you can ask Spain to annex you

What do the balkans have to do with the baltics whatsoever

>that moor is desperately replying to every post

Nice arguments Ivan

>he still gets btfo
>falls back to the balts=slavs meme

Holy shit does anyone in Moortugal have an IQ greater than 12?

>living standards
>latvia

>Holy shit does anyone in Moortugal have an IQ greater than 12?
No
we borrowed it to the latvians

Let's see.
3 different languages.
Lits and Lats are Balts, Estis are Finnic.
Lits Roman Catholic, rest protestant.
And finally Estonia is the only proper country doing well, why would they need to saddle themselves with two banana republics?
It would be a complete clusterfuck, absolutely not worth it. All together we would be fewer than 10 million people, pretty weak anyhow.
The EU makes this idea redundant as well.

I am seeing more and more shitskins and niggers. I really don't like this trend.

I live in Rīga and it's summer, though, so yeah.

How exactly do you think you're better than us when we rank higher in human development index, have higher GDP per capita, better internet, practically no debt, growing economy, less corruption. You have been totally BTFOd in this thread.

fuck I could go on and on. Soviet Union was a setback, we were far richer than you in 1939 and now we are richer again. Poortugal is destined to be poor because you are practically moors.

How can you give anything when the bae value is 0?
>""bela""rus
>a country

Hi, Lithuanian seperatists

>How exactly do you think you're better than us when we rank higher in human development index, have higher GDP per capita, better internet, practically no debt, growing economy, less corruption. You have been totally BTFOd in this thread.

I sure have been :)))
enjoy your shit climate, shit economy and the russian invasion when USA finds someone else to fuck with :)))

>learning nothing from Yugoslavia, Austria-Hungary, and other multiethnic states

yes, we are relevant, we exist, heyyyy, we are here, hello, heyyyyyyyyy

Been to Tallin, Estonia in 2005.

Expected it to be a Soviet dump city.

Turned out that it was well kept, the old city is great, good looking women, people spoke English.

I say that Estonia is based

Funny to see southern Europeans talk shit about Baltics, even though we are surpassing them in almost everything. Stay mad faggots

>replying to the butthurt-belt denizen, shprota genus
>being a newfag commiecuck on top of that

Time to hop off your high heels and listen, bitch.

>You come to Brazil working for 17% less than the average Brazilian,
>that assuming you're not being paid bread and milk to suck a dick for half an hour.
>Brazil is under a political crisis:
>"Muh Purtugal! João kennot shtay in Brrzil n'morr!"
>No money to return to Portugal.
>If you do, Portugal is being double-teamed by its economy and the EU,
>Solution: stay in Brazil working underwage.

When it comes to cuck-talking you're the ones who should keep at low profile, cause we're probably the only ones who have an in-depth knowledge on how hard this beef is throbbing on your hairy Portuguese ass.

>enjoy your shit climate, shit economy

youre literally proving my point that you are brain dead
Its okay maybe some day youll be as great as us

holy shit

R A R E
A
R
E

>Expected it to be a Soviet dump city.

Youre pretty stupid for thinking that. Literally a 10 second google search proves you wrong.

>Funny to see southern Europeans talk shit about Baltics, even though we are surpassing them in almost everything. Stay mad faggots

Oh I mad for sure
Time for the heroin shot Ivan

thejournal.ie/estonia-highest-drug-deaths-in-europe-1494188-Jun2014/

youtube.com/watch?v=fvWe16nmRAk

you're still posting

>They have no refugees

I wish.

He seems to be desperate.
After working in a club for a few years I developed a deep seething hatred for southern europeans, loud obnoxious cunts the lot of them.

>faint allahu akbar can be heard

Try not to blow anything up there, buddh

Now the hue monkey joins in ROFL

How is your favela going? Many monkeys killed today?

How many?

Three and a half?

I think its 20 for each now. Our forced number is 500. No idea about those lads.

>He seems to be desperate.

Nah, just having a laff at your shitholes
Did you already finish sucking that niggers dick?

I see niggers on a daily basis now, few years back it was 1-2 niggers a week.

Eh, you're country literally went almost bankrupt and had to be saved by the Troika.

And now you're running your mouth here?

So many foreigners in the Old World bickering with each other.

This is glorious.

We have 3 I think. And that one Afgani, but he speaks some Lithuanian so he gets a free pass.

However the correct answer is "too many"

How butthurt are you, when based Balts and Finno-Ugrs are shitting all over you, Alberto?

>your

t,autist

Try not to die from a heroin or alcohol overdose today Ivan
I know your shithole is hard to come by, put keep your hopes up bud :)

Pic related was tweeted by our prez, so I assume it was more or less accurate.

>go to see a ballet in Tallinn
>have an hour of free time, chill at Solaris
>see one negro and two muslims in that time

Awful desu. I'm moving to Tallinn to attend uni this autumn, I don't know how or if I'll survive.