Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me today because i moved across the US for work about 4 months ago. I asked her if there was another guy and she said that there is someone that she has gotten close to but they aren't together. I don't know what to do and it feels like my life is in shambles. She was my whole world and I don't know where to go from here. We would talk about how we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together and all of that bullshit. She also said that it wasn't anything I did, it was just the distance between us broke her down. So any advive is welcome. Pic related, my now ex-gf

Move on and find a girl closer to you.
Your life isn't in shambles. You just were with the wrong girl for three years.

Go get on a dating app, get laid a few times, and then find someone who actually likes you

You should of left her with kids, evil but effective.

post nudes

post nudes

the fuck did you think was gonna happen by moving across the fuckin country, you twat? all you can do now is move on and find somebody else who lives where you live. and put some fucking thought into your actions, this was not at all unforeseeable.

expose her

p.s. sucks to be you, she's a fuckin cutie, mate.

I know from experience, this helps move on

expose that girl.

have any nudes?

I mean we talked every day. She's still in college so she doesnt get time off unless it's a weeks vacation. My job doesnt allow me much time off right now. We both kept agreeing how good this is for us because once we get some money we can spend the rest of our lives together. I mean damn. This all sprung up from nowhere after months of her saying things were good and she was happy.

expose that girl

Red Pill

>he thought long distance relationships ever have a chance at working

post some nudes...

I second this OP, you shouldn’t have moved away. She probably got mounted by a sizable stud this weekend. He may have even came inside her without a condom. Imagine her face, moaning with pleasure as an 8 inch girthy cock slides in and out of her tingling wet pussy. Imagine her sucking that big cock dry for a second round swallowing his loads. On the bright side, she gets forward to getting dicked down every night while you are at work across the country masturbating to a buck fucking your girl. Mmmm. I bet this new hunk impregnates her very very very soon and passed along his genes with her. I’m excited for her, as should you.

WTF is up with her eyes?

guess she just didn't want to hurt you by telling you how shit was affecting her. be glad she told you what was happening this early. she does seem to really care for you, but don't let this be a ray of hope for you two getting back together. don't expose her like some of these twats say you should.

post them nudes..

man up and post her pictures.

Dang dude you're right. Think I'll head on over to the local sex shop and get a dildo so I can go fuck myself.

you german or some shit? they're called brown eyes. they're quite common in the outside world.

Her fucking eyes scare the bejesus out of me! How could you live with that thing?

How old are you guys? Distance is a killer, young girls need to be entertainer ... I'd say move on and maybe you can rekindle things later when she is done college.

Thanks for the words user. I didn't really see us getting back together after this, but I get where you're coming from.

they are all whores.

I'm almost 23, she's almost 22. And that was a big thing for her too, she said she missed having someone around because we would always go on spontaneous adventures together.

She's fucking hideous, her eyes are wayy too small. I can never be with someone whose eyes are like that!

Everyone has a right to their own opinion. I still think she's gorgeous even after she tossed me to the curb.

she is hot, lets see more.

Break up with her whore ass

Cheer up bro, you can move on and eventually find your dream girl who has eyes the size of a hamster.

Kek

Fuck that whore. Man up. Chin up. Shoulders back. Get off the fucking internet and go talk to some vagina's face.

She's pry getting pounded back home

so post another of this gem.

She looks like the type of girl that demands instant gratification.

That's what drives "nice guys".

Just think about her lips around some other guy’s dick and then jack off to the fact that you’ll never touch her again.

Did she encourage you to take this job and move across the country. Did she convince you it was the best option?

If she did it was all part of her plan to get you out of the picture. With you gone she could fuck around and use the excuse "user wasn't here so I got lonely"

Now she can end the relationship that she's wanted over for awhile without feeling guilty about it. And you've been left in a new part of the country away from your support network.

Fuck that bitch post her nudes

I don't really understand why people are hyping this girl up. She looks really boring.

This was our last picture together.

that before or after the bj?

just before pounding her or after?

I love the MS Paint edit! She still ugly af.

Close. I actually did it all from the ease of my mobile device. Didn't even have to get out of bed.

OP, I want to let you know how proud I am of you for taking on such a task in your time of grief.
You single handedly, without even getting up from your tear and cum soaked sheets and made a simple yet complex edit on your phone to not show which university ya'll went to is such poetic artistry that I cannot even begin to fathom.
I'm choking up inside. I really am.
She looks more hideous the more photos you keep posting BTW.

Look m8, I know where you’re coming from. Similar thing happened to me this year. Was with a girl for six years, was gonna propose to her on her birthday next year. Then she moved from London to NY and our relationship was gone. Nearly a year later, it still hurts every day. This isn’t going to be easy. I’d recommend you:

1) do things to fill your time that don’t make you think about her (eg if you two always went hiking together, don’t do that)
2) read The Rational Male. You might not agree with it at first but stick at it, a lot of it make sense.
3) do something to make yourself feel good (eg going to the gym, getting a new look, spend some time outdoors)

It’s horrible and it’s painful and there’s not a single thing anyone else can say to make you feel better. All your friends and family will tell you it’s fine and you’ll find another girl, when you want to scream at them “I don’t want another girl”. But put one foot in front of the other every day, and keep moving forward.

You left her for money

It was everything you did

Blame yourself

Move on and Work your ass off and Buy the Latest FPS game and be a Professional Gamer.

OP, it’s a part of growing up. You made a choice for your future, which had risks regarding your relationship. Your ex-gf was lonely and can’t deal so she made a choice which was best for her needs. Shit happens, we grow from it. It wasn’t meant to be, or she would have either stuck it out, transferred to another Uni, or you wouldn’t have taken a job cross country. Big picture, bro.
Move on, follow the other anons advice...go to gym, get laid, feel good about who and what you are and you’ll be a happy ever after motherfucker

Hello, OP is a faggot.

Thinks might seem bad as it is, but trust me if things were meant to be, it will be.

Also, if you two talked about spending your rest of your lives together, then there is some hope. However, if she cared she wouldn’t do what she did. Perhaps it’s comfort or something she’s looking for that you can’t give her right now.

Just remember things are going to get better for a greater cause and only your doing. No one can change your path, only you can.

So working in the US for a dream is something you should continue doing until you’re comfortable. Just don’t give up yet, OP.

As I said, things are rough for you right now because of your breakup, but still look at the bright side of things and continue to do your best and your job.

Maybe one day you and her will get back together. The tears dripping down her eyes when she sees you returning back and you tearing up when you see her.

Stay positive and hold your head up high. Best of luck to you,

(From experience).

Pic related to gf.

jerkin off with gfs panties while shes at work