32yo, no money, no gf, no friends, obesed with small dick, only thing stopping from suicide is one piece, what do

32yo, no money, no gf, no friends, obesed with small dick, only thing stopping from suicide is one piece, what do

try cocaine

Fuck a hooker drink till you vomit repeat as long as needed.

workout and get your shit together you fat fuck

Anti depressants, weather the storm for 3 weeks and you will have the tools to become the man you want. You just need to wait the 3 weeks

i really want to loose weight, try not to eat for a day but then get so hungry that i eat 3 pizzas from dominosfeel bad and try to vomit but it doesnt work

Anti depressants will help you lose weight. You're sick in the head my dude. Don't let the stigma or any of these negative pussies on this website stop you from feeling better. I used to be like you until I started celexa, within a year I had a girlfriend, better friends, a good job and I lost 50 pounds.

Pick up smoking, it's a good way to kill your appetite, and a good way to kill the anxiety of feeling empty/not eating.

Eat healthy every other day and wean yourself off of junk food. Soup is good because it makes you feel full while not stuffing you full of sugar and fat.

Also wait 20 minutes before you decide to eat again. You'll feel satisfied with portions when you do this.

id suck your dick

this guy got a bigger dick than me and he complaining.
take control and go on a diet you faggot, it'll give you an extra inch or two on your dick once that pubic fat goes away

That's actually wrong. With antidepressant most people eat more. OP needs to exercise

Considering OP is probably too miserable to be motivated for exercise, let alone anything else, it is the only option.

Besides there are plenty of anti depressants that don't affect appetite, if not eliminate it

checked

mines smaller

For losing weight eating nothing won't help. Your body will adjust and you will not lose much.

You need to change what you eat. You also need to exercise. Start with swimming or bicycle.

It's actually not healthy, but I started with two weeks "Cabbage soup diet". With that I lost quite much (25lbs) at the beginning and it got me started doing other things as I felt quite positive. Even if it sounds cross, you can flavor it how you want. I use a lot tomato and a lot of chilli.

Work out and get a job/get a better job.
It isn't that hard bud

You're fucking retarded. The ONLY thing that causes weight loss is eating less calories than you burn. THAT IS IT. You can eat less and exercise more, exercise more, or just eat less. But it's calories in vs calories burned. NOTHING ELSE.

That’s not a small cock OP... I have a small cock, just look at how much bigger your are then me.

You guys are plebs of the small dick world.

learn to read faggot.

Damn, I would deepthroat that handsome dick and let you make me your bitch

really? i live in germany you?

>For losing weight eating nothing won't help. Your body will adjust and you will not lose much.

I did. That made no sense. If your caloric intake is zero, every calorie burned is a net loss in weight. It's not healthy, but you are retarded in thinking you can "adjust" to no caloric intake.

>nb4 "YOUR METABOLISM WILL SLOW!"
Fuck you. It's still calories in / calories burned

dude your dick is bigger than mine and i get laid on the regular.
why the fuck are you complaining? join a kickboxing gym and dedicate yourself to it. what have you got to lose?

After the 2-3weeks it is still just a maybe it will help or it can make it even wors.

Schon wieder der selbe Faden? Ich dachte wir hätten beim letzten mal festgelegt das es keinen Sinn hat.

Lol you are dump as a fucking wall.

r u wearing a thong

>Pick up smoking
I didn't read the rest of this post because this is the stupidest advice I have ever read.

Loose some weight and join the navy or airforce.

idont want to support american imperialism and the 7 wars that they created and are in for resources

make sport, loose weight, find a gf, your fault.

du bist ein fetter hurensohn.
ernähr dich gut & esse einfach unter dem kalorienbedarf eines faulen hurensohns (2000 kcal => also iss 1600 kcal für 1 jahr = 20 kg easy abnehmen)
heil hitler

>Pick up smoking.
>Make sport.
Does nobody know how to English in this thread?

located in the usa?

i too love one piece.

location?

You're so fucking dumb OP it's unbelievable.

Start exercising and get a life.

I wanna suck your cock and rub your belly. You're sexy.

Yeah OP, that's not small. That's about average.

Who do you ship in one piece?

Sanji + ivankov