Niggers are the stupitest thing I've witnessed as a human being. Prove me something more stupid than an actual nigger...

Niggers are the stupitest thing I've witnessed as a human being. Prove me something more stupid than an actual nigger. Pro tip (can't)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=salvadoran prisons
grammarly.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

see the first post in this thread

A pig

Raising a daughter for 18 years, for the sole purpose of having another man conquer her.

Your grammar.

Your filthy wooly Afro hair.

Best answer. 10 points for dickindoor.
All acceptable as well. 10 points for buttfullfuck.

You've never met latino females i see

Nah mate, I'm white. I just think it's funny how people that hate Nigs, Spics, Mussers etc. generally tend to be low tier whites i.e. shit grammar, low income, low education. Why is that? I guess having something you perceive to be lower than you raises your own self esteem. Low tier Whites aren't any better than Blacks in my opinion

Abos

/thread

IM from Europe you Americanized piece ow human waste. Kek. Americunts only reason from their lang barrier with the rest of the world. Stupid trailer parkers.

if you think spics are worse than niggers you must one yourself.

Stupider than a...

How about a racist? Those are way stupider.

>
No niggers, those are the most disgusting species on earth.

Nice try tyrone. Luckily I got my own pics too

You realize all those pictures are from Salvadoran prisons right? If you can find proof that those pictures were taken in the U.S. I will retract everything I've said and admit defeat.

You're not white spic. Stop pretending to be white on Sup Forums. You will never be a white person

>Calls people stupid
>Misspells the word
>stupitest

>You're not white spic. Stop pretending to be white on Sup Forums. You will never be a white person
hahahahahahahah. Nice counter-argument faggot. I ask for proof that those pictures were taken in the US and you call me a spic. Way to go Tyrone.

Nah niggers are worse

Wtf did I just read...

>You've never met latino females i see
>thinks latino females are worse than niggers
Is this bait? The only thing latino females are guilty of is making my dick hard

>trying to continue such a poor argument.

spics like that are exactly the ones cross over. no one needs to prove those pictures are from the US to know that.

spics are more dangerous than niggers

you are the first pos tho so you are dumb??

>Latino women
You mean those disease riddled hookers

>no one needs to prove those pictures are from the US to know that.
I beg to differ:
lmgtfy.com/?q=salvadoran prisons

I am telling you that those pictures are from prisons in El Salvador (a country in Central America in case you don't know). Put your 2 neurons to work. The majority of spics that come in to the US come to work in restaurants, cleaning and landscaping and other shit like that. If they all looked like the ones you are posting then the US would be astronomically fucked. I'd be scared to leave my house.

likely a result of the lower class having less to lose by expressing those opinions

for a good example see the recent Marc Faber thing, he only said it now because he's old as heck and already has fuck you money

even If the majority of them are dishwashers, (which they arent) why is that seen as a benefit? We don't need dishwashers and we definitely don't need your shitty culture which, given enough time to breed, WILL produce the people in said picture.

Lol, when will you fuckers stop bitching about immigration? Even your little spawn are in on it

>criticizing an actress for saying that lines that were assigned to her
Do you know what actors do user? That actress may or may not actually believe what she said for the show.
Do you have autism or something?

this would make sense if you were a robot unpracticed in the patterns of the outside world.

>even If the majority of them are dishwashers, (which they arent) why is that seen as a benefit
I never said the majority of them are dishwashers you retard. I never said that was a benefit either. Holy shit learn to fucking read.
> we definitely don't need your shitty culture which
My shitty culture? You don't even know where I''m from you fucking imbecile. Stop making retarded assumptions.
Protip: I'm not a spic like you

What the fuck are you talking about? So according to you everyone in that show must be a criminal because they all play criminals and say criminal things? Seriously man you got a bad case of autism

Fuck off back your your own country

Muslims.

>Lol, when will you fuckers stop bitching about immigration
The only one bitching about immigration here is you tyrone. We were having a nice nigger-hate thread until you came here and autistically screeched hatred at spics. If you're so inclined go start your own spic-hate thread.
Now, have a good day sir, I've no desire to continue a conversation with such a troglodyte.

>Fuck off back your your own country
>your your
You must be raging right now lmao. You can't even type properly. Tell us, did a short brown mexican with a mustache steal your girlfriend or something? Why are you so angry?

Now if the autistic nigger has left let us continue friends. I might start a new thread if we have enough interest later on.

You said the majority of immigrants are working in restaurants, landscaping, etc.

I generalized the term into dishwashers.

You announced yourself in this thread by defending spics.

I rightfully assume that you are a spic.

And I'm going to keep with that assumption because (just like a low IQ spic would) you have completely missed my point: saying that spics that cross over here aren't gang members and rapists at least fosters an environment where a shitty culture can and will create those gang members and rapists.

I don't care that those pictures are from EL Salvador, the meme is an accurate representation of our situation in America.

Well said. I might be down for a hate thread later. Dumping what I have

maybe the Latin actress working for Netflix might actually identify with some of aspects of her character?

You are a fucking idiot.

ahh look the little dick white boy needs a thread to make himself feel better.

Hey niggers have jobs, killing each other in the streets. If we can increase violence in ghettos the problem will solve itself

>I rightfully assume that you are a spic.
Well you'd be wrong then, retard. Keep projecting though.
>I don't care that those pictures are from EL Salvador, the meme is an accurate representation of our situation in America.
>I don't care that those pictures aren't from the place they are supposed to be from
>the meme is an accurate representation of our situation in America.
>the meme is accurate
>accurate
>calls me a low IQ spic
Do you realize how ironic it is for you to call me low IQ and then say something as stupid as what you said? So the pictures were taken thousands of miles from the US yet somehow they portray the situation here in America accurately? Do you realize how fucking stupid you are? You can't even form coherent arguments dude. Please just stop embarrassing yourself.

And btw, all I said was that spics aren't as bad as niggers, if you call that defending than you are retarded. I never said spics were good for the US or anything just that they aren't AS BAD as niggers. Learn to fucking read, use your fucking head you autist.

And how do you know that? What if she instead voted for trump? It has happened before were spics that voted for trump are being deported

and you should fuck off back to yours.

>spics are more dangerous than niggers
What makes you say that?

It'd have to be a black potato. Lowest recorded IQ in Africa is 65 and the average for any potato is 50. So... pro tip, I can under your conditions.

We wuz kangs n sheee i iiit

But WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET

Moar

Go back to your country and you can find more HIV infested mustached women. Leave our country

Lol

Can you please just fuck off? This thread isn't about spics.

thanks user. she looks like a cutie. Moar?

White BLM supporters.

>nigger
>human being
choose one

KANGZ!!!! Imagine being so ashamed of your own culture that you have to desperately attempt to steal others'

This bitch is fucked too hard

I just explain why those are accurate depictions, despite being taken in another country, you fucking low IQ moron.

And saying spics aren't as bad as nigger's is DEFENDING them.

Definitely a fucking spic.

Anonymous I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGER COCK I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGER COCK / I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGER COCK I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGER COCK / I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGER COCK THE TRUTH IS I WANT TO SUCK NIGGER COCK
(Sun) I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGER COCK
NIGGER OBSESSION IS EXTENSIVE THE TRUTH IS I WANT TO SUCK NIGGER COCK
I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGER COCK
I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS HELLO MY NAME IS OP I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGER COCK
I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS MY NIGGER OBSESSION IS EXTENSIVE MY NIGGER OBSESSION IS EXTENSIVE THE TRUTH IS I WANT TO SUCK NIGGER COCK
I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGER COCK
HELLO MY NAME IS OP I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS MY NIGGER OBSESSION IS EXTENSIVE MY NIGGER OBSESSION IS EXTENSIVE THE TRUTH IS I WANT TO SUCK NIGGER COCK
I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGER COCK
I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS
Niggers I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS are I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS the I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS stupitest I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS thing I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS I've I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS witnessed I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS as I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS a I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS human I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS being. I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS Prove I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS me I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS something I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS more I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS stupid I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS than I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS an I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS actual I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS nigger. I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS Pro I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS tip I AM OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS (can't)

>I just explain why those are accurate depictions, despite being taken in another country,
You still don't understand do you? How can they be accurate depictions of a country when they do not OCCUR in said country? Put those 2 neurons you have left to work user.
Also keep saying I'm a spic- I really don't give a shit what you think lol.
Only shows how triggered and out of arguments you are.

WEWUZKANGZ

Why do they want America to be Mexico when they leave Mexico to come to America?

i am obsessed with niggers s hello I need to do this I can’t have a regular orgasm without this I need to do this I’d like to bring this to the thread’s attention are hello I need to do this I can’t have a regular orgasm without this I need to do this I’d like to bring this to the thread’s attention the hello I need to do this I can’t have a regular orgasm without this I need to do this I’d like to bring this to the thread’s attention stupitest hello I need to do this I can’t have a regular orgasm without this I need to do this I’d like to bring this to the thread’s attention thing hello I need to do this I can’t have a regular orgasm without this I need to do this I’d like to bring this to the thread’s attention I've hello I need to do this I can’t have a regular orgasm without this I need to do this I’d like to bring this to the thread’s attention witnessed hello I need to do this I can’t --I have a regular need to do this I’d like to bring this to the thread’s attention than hello I need to do this I can’t have a regular orgasm without this I need to do this I’d like to bring this to the thread’s attention an hello I need to do this I can’t have a regular orgasm without this I need to do this I’d like to bring this to the thread’s attention actual hello I need to do this I can’t have a regular orgasm without this I need to do this I’d like to bring this to the thread’s attention I can’t have a regular orgasm without this i am obsessed with niggers . hello I need to do this I can’t have a regular orgasm without this I need to do this I’d like to bring this to the thread’s attention Pro hello I need to do this I can’t have a regular orgasm without this I need to do this I’d like to bring this to the thread’s attention tip hello I need to do this I can’t have a regular orgasm without this I need to do this I’d like to bring this to the thread’s attention (can't)

I don't but common sense tells me that's much less likely the circumstance. in fact I'd say the chances of that being the case are negligible.

Mostly because Latin actresses working with Netflix don't tend to fit that mold.

>And saying spics aren't as bad as nigger's is DEFENDING them.
Not that user but plenty of people like me who hate spics and niggers agree that niggers are worse. Here let me teach you:
Asians>spics>niggers>muslims

If you think spics are worse than niggers then I dare you to go live in Detroit.

I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS i I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS am I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS obsessed I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS with I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS niggers I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS can’t I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS have I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS a I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS regular I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS orgasm I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS without I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS this I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS I I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS need I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS to I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS do I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS this I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS I’d I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS like I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS to I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS bring I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS this I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS to I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS the I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS thread’s I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS attention I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS are I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS hello I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS I I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS need I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS to I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS do I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS this I CAN’T HAVE A REGULAR ORGASM WITHOUT ORGASM WITHOUT DOING THIS (can't)

I think OP is dumber

nigger's have never threatened white America, not really.

>nigger's have never threatened white America, not really.

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Slavs

Are you trolling or are you a nigger?

>doesn't care I call him a spic.
>mentions it in every post.

I'll break it down once more, I guess. Shitty spic cultures produce the homeboys in said picture. a shitty spics culture is invading America right now. the homeboys in said picture are an accurate REPRESENTATION of the situation here in America.

>hurrdurr the picture is from El Salvador though

grammarly.com/

>/thread

I think spics are worse for the country overall but if personally befriend one over a nigger any day.

And I live in Cali so I'm little biased there

I just meant demographically.

Ok nigger. Stay mad.

reported

underrated post

they say that because most of southwestern USA (california, nevada,arizona New mexico, texas) etc used to be mexico

loser

Leave your mom's basement for once. They're both a menace, but niggers are far worse.

at least we have higher GDPs

>I'll break it down once more, I guess. Shitty spic cultures produce the homeboys in said picture. a shitty spics culture is invading America right now. the homeboys in said picture are an accurate REPRESENTATION of the situation here in America.
Shut up. You're a nigger. No race is worse than that. Period.