Is he innocent?

Is he innocent?

Absolutely not. They're all retiring because they're guilty as fuck. Can't wait for it all to come out.

House of cards, it's all going to come crumbling down.

Always had my reservations about that team.

My guess is that he's as innocent as Mo Farah. Probably used gray area drugs that are technically legal but also unethical.

>any athlete not using PED

They must have some new drug not yet on the banned list that strips fat without affecting performance. Rupp and Farah are on the same shit. Look how lean they are. Never seen anything like it before. Not even the African distance runners look like that

Looks like a fucking skeleton.

Gross 2bh. Never saw anything like this in long distance running in high school or college in men.

Was Lance Armstrong right when he said it's impossible to win the tour de france without doping?

Maybe for American cyclists.

yes

yes

At this point its safe to assume that all British cyclists are doping.

Fucking belter trash

Yes.

Only one who looks like a human is Cavendish

there's not a single clean athlete at the top level of any sport

this guy produces more watts in any climb than full hematocrite riders who used to ride in the 90s.
When you're better than past cheaters you cannot be clean as water, simple as that.

the doped riders in the 90s didn't have marginal gains

i always wonder if these cyclists have a deal with their girlfriends, like 'ok babe im going to look like a creepy skeleton for the next 6months whilst i do the tour if you don't leave me il buy you a new range rover at the end of it'

Unfortunately yes. Disregard the others, I know my cycling.

If they fix the grand tours like this:
>Shorter stages (min 7 No more 4 or 5 mountains in a row.
>Media coverage should be less
>Release all the data

Then it would be possible.

I don't think Froome is doping... then again I thought the same thing about Brad but he obviously was.

So on the basis of that, I'll say Froome probably is on something then. Some sort of technically legal, but morally dubious gear, like this guy said:

doping isn't everything, a lot has changed for the better when it comes to training methods and dieting. the russian cross country skiers (those who are clean) these days are better than the former dopers because they actually have a professional team around them now

they told us the same story 15-20 years ago desu.

top post

not an argument

Definitely.

He's cashing in now. Going on Socceram, making tv appearances, milking the Sir.

Because no one will touch him or team sky in 2 years