So Sup Forums how do you identify weed fungus?

So Sup Forums how do you identify weed fungus?
I got this shit from a friend with his own plants and he said that it's worthless and not smokable, is that really true? I'm having a hard time believing that it's legit worthless

Other urls found in this thread:

the420shack.com/2011/01/how-to-tell-if-your-smoking-moldy-weed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

put it in a pipe and find out

Looks like it has some grey spots. That's mold

its legit, im sure

Your friend is an idiot. Take advantage of this fact, straight up. Feed their who by telling them they're right and joke around and ask for as much as you can have for free. Take a close look at your image (or better yet the buds in person) and admire those crystals. That's thc, the thing that gets you high. Feed into your friend by telling them they are right and grab as much as you can because you're going to get high off that. It's not bad at all.

this.
asap

Looks lke it has some mold near the top but the lower half looks fine, if you dont wanna smoke it sell it and buy some new smoke

Dude I'm pretty sure I can see the mold on that pic

Enjoy a fungal infection on your lungs OP

thats mold, serious helth risks by smoking that, will get u high but at that point just shot up Heroin

I second this

It smells off though, like fermenting leafs, I just don't want to get sick or something
Also this is the good stuff from that, I took away all the wet/damp/soft parts because I'm sure that that's not good anymore

Truth

You'll get a slight cold for a few days

Atleast he got high

the infection is not the worst part, its producing dangeroues carbon-water-molecules, thta destroy your lungs and are higly carcenogetic, also they are mots liley not tampered off the fertilizer u will also smoke

Cook that shit and eat it. Do it

Your mom's pussy smells a bit off but I still eat that shit like it's going out of style. Don't let a little misinterpreted sense hold you back from higher consciousness buddy. Even if it's moldy think positive as in you're about to build a great immunity towards mold. Who wouldn't want that? Free high and better immune system. Your friend is feeding you an opportunity here.

I guess it's not worth to smoke it, but can I make space cake and not get sick, or any way to extract the thc and not just straight up throw it away

That black mould is most likely Aspergillus niger. It can cause a lung disease called Aspergillosis, but usually only in people with a compromised immune system.

Put it up your ass. The rectum has a layer of mucus that dissolves mold so essentially you'll be getting a thc high out the ass with no possibility of lung problems since you're afraid of some pain.

i have smoked moldy weed one time it is not the greatest i felt a little sickish after

I mean you could try making rosin, but idk if it the mold would do anything. I would make some of the rosin, and just look at it if it still looks off, it's up to you.

>implying your ass is hot enough to activate thc

I see what's wrong with it.

See, there are types of pot. This is spoiled pot. Spoiled pot looks normal, except when you smoke it you become a faggot.

You'll have a boner to men for an hour, likely rape a man.

The next day you'll be in jail and find out you've been diagnosed with AIDS.

Get rid of it as soon as possible unless you want AIDS.

Yes thats literally what I was about to do lol

brah roast it hard and straight to the dome. ive left zoots outside in rain, dried em and smoked them - fuck all happened

Haha, yeah, my only thought on the matter. Personally I wouldn't smoke the flower like that, but if the rosin is lookin good, update us

Checked.
Not a bad idea. If he put the bud in the freezer for a couple of hours first, that should kill the fungus.

Looking good

Zoomed in, the top of that bud is greyish in color. That was budrot.

Im assuming he grew outdoors? I wouldnt smoke it. Its mold. However if you remove the grey part, the rest of it that looks healthy will be just fine.

the420shack.com/2011/01/how-to-tell-if-your-smoking-moldy-weed.html

And for gods sake, use a coaster for your drinks. Youre gonna ruin that table with water damage.

>being this stupid
Dude my thumb is up my ass right now, it's not as hell in this slimy little pocket of flesh. You don't know a thing about gangbangin brother. Why u think thugs plug nugs up they ass wrapped in plastic baggies when hiding it? So they don't get high off supply!

This kid is an idiot. He cant see the mold, nor has he grown before. He doesnt know how to spot it, and he thinks its trichomes. lmfao

there might be different types but the ones i've found on my plant have been dark orange and the leaves had dried out on it

first time seeing them but I've read you can cut out all the mold and dead leaves and disinfect with rubbing alcohol

I was given a ton of "mouldy" weed. Looked like that.
Smoked fine, got me stoned.
Enjoy your free weed and stop being a pussy.

What kind of a junkie smokes moldy weed? Just throw that shit away wtf is wrong with you? Get new weed later, legionnaire's disease is not worth the high.

sunk cost fallacy. the product and your addiction are not worth this level of scrutiny, just throw the shit out and find something better to do with your time. do some soul searching.

looks old and moldy buy a quick sack you bum

exactly, it's just weed. Just because it was free doesn't mean you have to smoke it.

that's a lot of molds, you could make a butane oil out it maybe but that's all I can think of that's safe, don't bake with it for sure.

Made rosin out of it, I got this out of all of that shit
There's a little plant matter in there... Oops

Drugs are expensive boy