Most of Sup Forums are white supremacists

>most of Sup Forums are white supremacists
>can't stop talking about black music and black culture

kek. nice race you got there

this is true. i try my best to ignore black culture desu

Sup Forums =/= Sup Forums
That's not to say there probably aren't some crossposters here, but they're probably the ones making the "why is nigger music so shit" threads, not the "omg kanye is a genius" threads

man... It must suck for Americans. All you idiots care about is race.

The white supremacists just shitpost the most.

spbp

it does suck

>most of Sup Forums are white supremacists
(not true by the way)

most of Sup Forums are nigger worshippers, by the looks of the catalog

i believe that white people should have pride in their heritage like any other race, but i dont believe in matters of supremacy

i can appreciate and relate to black music/culture, because my own people have been treated like blacks historically

its not as black/white as you might think

The average Sup Forums poster is a white nu-male between the ages of 15-24 (who suffers from white guilt and low self-esteem), who listens exclusively to Pitchfork/Fantano approved music. Since both of them mostly cover rap/black music, that is what the average Sup Forums sheep will listen to.

Sup Forums is basically nonwhite white supremacists.

There's no reason to be prideful of something that is innate to you.

You must be one of those shit scared whiteys that see niggers everywhere. Almost no black people or music in the catalog currently.

Feels good to be normal

Ideologues need to grow up. On both sides.

Ching chong ping pong here, Sup Forums's taste in black music is ok. I prefer that hardcore gangsta shit I grew up on.

I love this comic and I don't know why

There is if the rest of the world wants to murder you for it

Sup Forums is one of the most liberal boards on Sup Forums, actually. right next to /lit/ and for some reason /po/

i agree, "pride" isn't a great word to use in that context, as it evokes a sense of conceit and masturbation

anyone can be prideful of their race, a fat neckbeard (think Sup Forums) who has contributed nothing to his kind can be prideful, but what has he to be prideful about, when he himself is a failure?

i think instead embracing and upholding your heritage is a better way to express a love for your race, rather than being prideful

>and for some reason /po/
it's probably just to avoid confusion

I feel ya, OP. I swear to God, Sup Forums is like those fucking kids I knew at my school who could play the "Stairway to Heaven" guitar solo but who couldn't play three chords of a Ramones song if their lives depended on it because they didn't have the strength or ability to do it.

What race does the rest of the world want to murder, and how would pride in that race prevent said murder?

I wasn't referring to race

But pride builds unity, and unity builds strength