I'm going to get trolled for this but it really does take a real man to raise someone elses kid...

I'm going to get trolled for this but it really does take a real man to raise someone elses kid. My girlfriend has a 4 year old child with her ex and I take pride in being her surrogate father and teaching her about life. She might not be my child by blood but she is mine. I'm not going to talk about the race of the father either so Sup Forums can preemptively fuck off as well. So what if he was black, it's 2017 grow the fuck up already and commit to a woman.

thinly veiled cuck thread
thinner than your foreskin

i was a step father for a while and now i remember it being the most horrible time of my life. Women who are able to throw away the father of their children are inherently fucked in the head or something bye...

"Surrogate Father"

Yeah right you fucking pedophile

If you take on a woman with a child, you are effectively cucking yourself. Your new chick is not a good judge of character and will make a shitty wife, weither its 3 years or 20 down the line. You're resigning yourself to the life of raising someone elses bastard.

>resigning yourself to the life of raising someone elses
>putting your own image ahead of the needs of a child
OP is right. Too many men duck out of the responsibility of raising their children. To step up and take on a responsibility like that when you're not even obligated to takes a much bigger man than you could ever be.
>cuck cuck cuck
She's not cheating on him or lying to him, you idiots. Adoption != cuckolding. Are you guys that desperate for cuck fetish fuel to whack off to?

You're a good man OP a real good man

It's another man's child, and everyone agree's that's just cuckoldery with extra steps.

Also, raising a child is a good thing, but this child is not OP's child. It's the product of his girl's insatiable lust for dick that she picked a total asshole. Raising his own kid is fine, it's the fact that he's allowing himself to be persuaded to rase someone else's mistake.

Okay? People raise other people’s kids all the time.

Not sure if this is copypasta, but there’s no way I’d have a kid with someone who had a kid and ex, maybe window, but not someone who failed to make their relationship work.

Married 10 year.

I mean it's noble of someone to raise a child themselves regardless but this is blatant manipulation man

>bait
That said, for anyone who doesn't love recognize it as such, consider the following:

>grow up and commit
That isn't the be all end all for all.
>let me tell YOU what a REAL man does
Anyone who listens to anyone but their father (biological, spiritual, adoptive, figure, etc) or themselves about what a REAL man is, is automatically disqualified.
Your subjective values don't fit for 100% of the population.

Enjoy your stay on Sup Forums.

Straight cuck'd

> it really does take a real man to raise someone elses kid.

This is the most ancient emotional manipulation tactic that exists.

MAN UP PUSSY, IT'S NOT THAT HIGH! JUMP! BE A REAL MAN! This is how you convince someone you're making fun of to do something they don't want to do, by rewarding them with 'masculinity' if they do it. Have you been to high school? "At least they won't call me a pussy!" Everyone will know. This is the voice of an internal daemon which cares so deeply about what other people think. This is the voice of peer pressure nudging the gun into your hand because of the RESPECT it carries with it. The thing you can never buy, only earn. I'm letting you in on a little secret -- the people who would butter your balls for doing something against your own well-being? They don't deserve it. Not even a tiny bit. Who gives a fuck what they respect. Put the gun down and respect yourself.

You know what I respect? You know what I think takes a real man? Doing the hard thing when the easy thing is comfortable.

>being with a woman who has shit taste in men
No wonder she picked you - you’re dumb, gullible and a cash source. If she had been smart, none of this would be taking place.

you are right. my wife's daughter is a free-thinker and I'm glad I can be a part of her life. It's only been two years and I can only refer to her as "[wife's name]'s daughter" but that will go in time. In the pic my wife's daughter made that sign

That's commendable as long as your not a fucking pedo

Oh god fuck of to leftypol

>I'm not going to talk about the race of the father either so Sup Forums can preemptively fuck off as well.
>So what if he was black, it's 2017 grow the fuck up already and commit to a woman.
Cunt what the fuck, are you writing a monologue for a drama TV show faggot?

I'd knock her walls in

raise her good and she will be the next rihanna and you will be rich af annon cheers

You had me untill you said "so what" then i stoped caring. Now i must bump to spread this cancer

The only, I mean only, way this is right is if the father was a soldier killed in the line of duty

Yea it's so grand to die fighting for the empire we've built.

Only if you get 360 noscoped.

"Real man."

No such thing.

If you want a kid, great, you got one. Some people care if its not biologically theirs, some don't. If you don't, cool.

My point is, you should focus on your own happiness and not convincing other people that yours is better than theirs, because nobody gives a shit if you think so. And if you need to convince other people on an anonymous internet site yours is, idk, I'd guess you've got some sort of issue with how your life is at the current moment.

Put it this way op. You better love that bitch and makes sure she loves you. Got to be 100% you want to marry this hoe bc if not and shit ends 6months down the line guess what you just did. You created a strong bond with a little girl that you will no longer get to see talk to or have any part of her life bc mom no longer wnts you. So you hurt yourself and worse you hurt her. That what you want is that make you a “real man”. Dont be so uptight and self centered you cunt. Your postion makes you no better than anyone else on here if anything it put you below them for being a teir 2 cuckhold and accepting it and being proud of it. Damn ur a “real man”

If it ends your no longer part of her life you better get to realising that you fucking moron

Raising someone else's kid, unless you outright adopted them, is actually not a good thing to do. The kid will automatically think you're trying to replace their parent. It's best to treat them as someone else's kid that you have to babysit from time to time.
t. Had step-parents growing up and the drama was ridiculous kek

Haha, you're raising someone else's mistake

>She might not be my child by blood but she's mine.

Cool. Her mom found a babysitter for her bastard Mexican child.