Just downloaded RS

Just downloaded RS.
Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

oldschool.runescape.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

buy more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more money

Uninstall

Basically this if u wanna have fun playing the game

playing free-to-play isn't worth it

no is this pay to win?

basically I was just going to, but then I remembered that this made fun a couple of years ago

Play Old School Runescape instead. It's the OG client with convenience updates, new skilling methods, new bosses, new quests, new zone/content, etc.

And don't forget to enjoy the grind!

oldschool.runescape.com/

pay-more-to-have-more-fun

And no MTX for pay2skip grinds. Gotta earn dat GP for making grinds faster.

I played this from 03 until EoC bullshit came out and i was f2p til i got my levels up higher. Havent tried to rs mobile or anything.... i wanna get back on the old servers but theres no community anymore thats what made it fun

PVP is dead, people crying about p2w are just too poor to afford it themselves, buy gp and start grinding.

get a fucking bond if you don't want to pay

play old school. current rs is a waste

Seems quite interesting but the graphics are a bit too crappy, I will try the original first, but I'll keep that in mind. Thx

> Buy a maxed out character
> You're done
> Start on a different game

This. OSRS is far more enjoyable

You can also check out Sup Forums or /vg/ for the vscape thread and play on a private server

this

Play the oldschool version. The "new" one is disgusting.

See:

>Community has turned to shit
Who cares
>Just for casual fun
>casual fun
>casual
No thanks, I take games seriously and try my best to finish them
>False sense of accomplishment
Maybe some get addicted due to this but the main reason (as with all addictions) is having a bad social life (or thinking you have one). The addiction helps to relieve stress and takes your mind off it. Most of you aren't addicted so whats with the propaganda.