Ask a Jimmy John's delivery driver anything

Ask a Jimmy John's delivery driver anything

how often are you offered alternative payment?

Why do you have such a shit job?

go suck a nigger dick faggot

jj by me uses a fleet of bicycles to deliver. why don't you use your bike instead to stay in shape fatty?

Shut up, nigger dick sucker

fucking dark meat stick eater

would you be insulted if a customer tipped you $8 in quarters?

nigger lover

faggot loves nigger cummies

once you go black........faggots get blacked

suck on a jimmy john nigger sausage feg boi

I have been smoked down once. Other than that, nothing.

I actually work at a brewery for my full time job, I'm just not a bartender there yet so not making enough money to only have one job. I picked Jimmy John's up for extra money on the side

Our delivery zone is way to big, if I was downtown I would but my Jimmy John's is in a rural area

No I love change I have a vase fucking full of nickels dimes and quarters probably several hundred bucks worth

nigger loving suck boi

How fast are you?

Where do you work?

ever fuck a roastie whore on a delivery?

has a nekkid chick ever answered the door on any of your deliveries?

It ranges from freaky to not very depending on how busy and how many drivers we have on

Jimmy John's as well as one of the top breweries in the US

Nope

Not naked but have had a chick answer the door in her bra and panties

Your sandwiches are delicious.

why didn't you try to fuck her? that's what she wanted if you were cool enough. girls don't just happen to answer the door like that for no reason, especially when they know someone is delivering something

At the time I was with someone else. In retrospect I should have because that someone else ended up being another crazy bitch and things didn't work out lel

Who did you have to bang to get that job?

Myself, with student loan debt and other bills and expenses

i ate at the jimmy johns by my house, the next day it got closed down by the health department for violations. i didn't get sick though. why is jimmy john's so dirty?

Whenever I get bored on shift I'll shit myself and pretend like it was an accident so I get to go home- they don't clean it up

Our Jimmy John's is actually extremely clean, we don't fuck around with that shit. We pass all our inspections with flying colors too. Worst thing I've seen at my store is some mold build up in the floor drains under the sink

Is drinking on the job marginally or greatly encouraged?

Highly discouraged unless you don't mind being fired

What if you sleep with the manager? Male or female notwithstanding

Ha this is funny because both of my current, and one previous, female managers are all hot. 2 of them I was talking to but they both have boyfriends who they were having problems with but ended up working things out. So I almost got my dick wet with 2 of my managers so far and I haven't been there a year even. Maybe if things go sour with the one who still works there and her boyfriend I can hit it.

who is a larger faggot, jimmy john or papa john?

you sound like someone who doesn't fuck

Nah I've fucked a few chicks here and there, have had a few long term relationships, but these days I guess I'm just trying to fuck the wrong chicks (chicks who already have boyfriends, or who have kids but are single). Guess I havent learned my lesson in that regard cuz last chick who had a kid that I fucked ended up being a crazy bitch, see

Oh, Papa John by far, just look at him