This is considered absolutely normal and socially acceptable in the US

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?
Why is the "New World" so cucked?

>Germans calling anyone cucked

jews probably. i think there is a theory naval empires are all naturally degenerate compared to continental empires

>woman has wedding ring
>man does not

This isn't the happy little family you think it is.

Well Meme'd

we have a gay black muslim president married to a transgender, thats the equivalent of like 10 Germany's and 4 Swedens

>that dogs look

you fucked up bro

The babies don't look real or human

Your point is? She had NIGLETS

Dog bless America

not a meme. your neighbor just elected someone as head of state who literally said "anyone who loves austria is shit".

>mfw you realize that the 62% White Population in the US is only that high because they Count Turks, Jugoslavs, Arabs, North Africans and Greeks as white

You forgot Mexicans and other South Americans

Jugoslavs and Greeks are white.

Yea but all those but the Greeks are mudslimes and America is only 1% so muslim so it only knocks a point off the 62%. Plus you're retarded if you think Greeks aren't white.
No the 62% is non-hispanic white, if you incude hispanic whites it becomes 72% white.

People in glass houses should not throw stones, nigel.

slavs are 9%

i thought slavs aren't White :^)

Fuck I really hope that's her brother, although judging from the JUST tier expression on his face I'd say he probably ain't

>triple cucked
heh

Slavs are white, stop falling for Sup Forums memes and shill divide and conquer propaganda.

Adopting a niglet doesn't make you a cuck. It makes you an idiot. Stop posting pictures of adoptive parents.

KEK

(you)

That fucking NĂ¼-male.

Bet he was watching while his wife was impregnated by a nignog. Bet he paid the Nog some money yet.

>forgetting Germans

This isn't normal over here. They're virtue signaling and a lot of people think it's fucking annoying.

The entirety of those ethnicities you listed (not counting white slavs) doesn't even make up a full percentage of our population.

Slavs integrate into society, at least the second generation does.

OH FUCK YOU CHERRY PICKED SOME PICTURES AMERICA BTFO DAMN