If all races are equal, why are there no black programmers?

if all races are equal, why are there no black programmers?

There are black programmers. So your point is... what?

Also, being a programmer doesn't mean that you're wildly intelligent. It means you're pretty good at a thing.

0.5% of the employed nigger race hardly counts. Try nice try though.

Try harder you trying tryer.

Because blacks are the NaNs among programmers

I'm a black programmer. Still in school though.

Acting all white and shit. Why dont you kepin it real huh?

so... you're an aspiring programmer... not a black programmer

literally anyone can get in to undergrad you fuck

I'm still in school, but I also have a job as a back end web dev. Want to move to desktop applications when I graduate though.

Exactly.

but what you're basically saying then is that whites are better and programming, which then inherently means that all races are not equal

Where was that said?

yeah. I'm OP and I missed that. lol

If white people are so great why do they still do menial jobs made for pajeets?

There are black programmers.

Actually there are black programmers, like the guy who discovered how Diebold election machines can be hacked. Believe the documentary was called, Hacking Democracy. We don't often get any credit except for stupid shit like sports and pop music. Doesn't mean we're not doing important things out there, like Neil DeGrasse and so on.

Black people are pretty good at music though.

Yeah.

Just because YOU personally haven't seen one doesn't mean they're non-existent.

Same could be said for UFOs/Extraterrestrials.

black people are too smart to waste their lives doing stupid shit that no one will ever respect them for.

WHen was the last time a hot white girl ever said, "wow that guy is so smoking hot, he reminds me of Dennis Ritchie"

People who actually program as a living are fucking retards and despite making decent money are at the bottom of the social totem pole in terms of job prestige.

I have tried several times to learn programing over the years, it just dose not sink in. Im more hardware oriented then anything, building computers and trouble shooting hardware problems is the only skill i really have. Then i realize if i tried to go to school to get a cert or what ever its called, it wouldn't do me any good because im white. No one would hire me because of the forced PC culture and SJW indoctrination in our society now. I guess im forced into a life of menial servitude all in the sake of Progressivism.

yea because rap is music

They're not. What's your point?

Niggers make rap. Black people play jazz.

Yeah, today libs don't understand that everyone is different but we all need to agree on how we should all be treated.

I seriously saw a post on the #transracial stuff the other day that literally said "EVERY RACE IS EVERY OTHER RACE GET OVER IT".

I've never been more confused.

Nice B8 M8

keep flipping burgers, turbofaggot

I've been coding for 30 years. I've worked with two black programmers. One sucked, the other was okay.

It's like they're scared of the fact that racism might have a fucking point and that stereotype exist for a fuckign reason , buit that would be crazy...I remember one of martins speeches he goes into why we shouldnt dis miss stereotypes and how peopel should alway eb trying to over coem them

how bout that black guy in that snowden film, i bet he was black