Ok guys why the hell black people can't swim?

ok guys why the hell black people can't swim?

Never grew up around a pool or swam as a kid.

there's no water in africa

they too busy runnin' from the poh-leases

>bullshit thread

learning to swim requires the ability to learn, nuff said.

i dont know
i have a black friend who is totally fine in shallow water, as long as his feet are able to touch the ground with his head above water he has no problem - he will in fact choose to tread water and swim as if he was unable to touch the ground. but as soon as he gets to deep water where his feet dont touch unless his head is submerged, he just freezes up and freaks out and doggy paddles like he cant swim. its the strangest thing

wow lol blacks truly are subhuman

everyones got their quirks, user
hes a great guy
yes im fully aware of what website im browsing

certified kek

nigger loving trash

well they were brought to america and elsewhere by boat so no point for them to swim

cant deny quads, you got me

actually hes probably on Sup Forums right now
marc if youre here then fuck you and learn to swim you faggot

/thread

i really hope its darc marc from dfw.

Because most grow up without a father figure to teach them basic shit like swimming

No dad to drive them to swimming lessons.

i guess it rains down in africa

I work with a black man. His aunt made him get swimming lessons for a few years when he was young. He can swim fine.

apes can't swim

coincidence?

I don't believe it's lack of access to pools or other bodies of water. I think it's more cultural, like how it's frowned upon to 'act white' or do good in school. Somehow, swimming became a white people thing, so they don't bother to learn how to swim because that's a white thing.

I bless the rains down in Africa

wow

not at all my dear fellow

Toto nigga!

Bravo on making me kek while simultaneously getting a song stuck in my head. Kudos.

It's usually fathers teaching their kids how to swim

kudos? some word your momma black bf taught you ?

Dunno. Bongistan here, even though we get swimming lessons at school, the black kids either freaked out or were just really bad at it. The half cast ones were fine, weirdly.

personally i wish they could swim, it might make their stink go away if they swam in the local creek once in a while

no, i wont bang your mom user