What is the best dog breed and why is it huskies?

What is the best dog breed and why is it huskies?

That's a strange way to spell Dobermann

shibe

pansy ass, you're not even half of what I am

What dog is the best to stay alone for 8 hours without going mad and wrecking the place or get depressed while im at work?

Think you ment Malamute.

a cat.

Golden retriever

Great Pyrenees is obviously the best. All 10/10 doggos.

Malamutes are like the neckbeard versions of huskies: overweight and antisocial

>antisocial
what the fuck you on about?
Overweight depends how you feed your dog, apply to all dogs, Malamute does have bigger and more muscles though.

I know, but i also know some dogs are better at staying alone than others, just like people.
What is the hermit version of a dog?

No idea

Maybe it's just the ones I've seen, but they keep to themselves more and aren't all that affectionate

Not op here, but genuinely curious what dog breeds you'd recommend. I'm a university student looking for something in the range of 40-60lbs

Best dog is some random mix of some random mixed.

Would say they are badly raised Malamutes. Malamute should be "family" friendly dogs, they are big, so can easily knock people over, but not out of malice. Mine loves nothing more than to greet and play with other dogs, no matter the size. from 9 weeks old pugs. to Great Danes, that are more his weight class.

wow nice dog.
show his ass,i have a boner now

Just dont buy a workdog.
If you only need it to not be alone just get one from the shelter. They are more affectionate.

I hate people like you. Your dog is not a status symbol retard. They are sex partners.

Lineage is important. Some dogs are family and others are work dogs.

True, I was lucky with my 130 pound fluffy bear. Got a very friendly mind.

I bet he has some wild sex with you

Nope, sorry. not my thing.

Gold fish

Bump

male or female?

Beagle

Give it a pizza and the remote and it's good. It's basically the stoner of the dog world.

German Shepard, because they bite nigs

Male
might have done some funny funny if he was a she

Both fuckable. Good options.

pits or pit mixes. they're lovable little tanks that just want to bro out 24/7 and do battle

dog thread?

fucking reported

dude,seriously kek