What is so bad about reddit?

What is so bad about reddit?

Theese digits

Too many Nazis, mostly

Looking for these?

fuck off newfag, reddit is a cancerous place

Agree, but let's be specific...too many leftist nazis.

Powermods controlling what content gets to the front and censorship.

The average IQ there is higher than that of 4chins. Nothing terrifies a dullard more than a smart person. Hence the hatred.

Is a plane for fags to circlejerk.

Just my opinion, but it's full of fucking millennials, and embodies the negative aspects of that group. Hipster shit, ultraliberal tears, that same smug closed minded attitude that you see in Wokopodo, nothing there is funny (they don't get that repeating something else someone did that was funny is not funny).
There's really not much redeeming there.

>plane
place* It could be cool if it were a plane for OP tho.

This. Plus a lack of anonymity and their move toward blog-style content makes it more conformist.

>implying Sup Forums isn't a giant circlejerk

insert generic response

Reddit always steal Sup Forums's memes.The up/downvote system is bullshit and the redditors are retarded.

>Just my opinion, but it's full of fucking millennials

And you're how old in your mother's basement?

Touched a nerve, did I?
It's OK bud. Nobody can see your stylish high water pants or your shitty four-in-hand tie knot on the internet.

> (You)
>Touched a nerve, did I?
> It's OK bud. Nobody can see your stylish high water pants or your shitty four-in-hand tie knot on the internet.

You didn't answer the question self hating millennial fags are all the rage.

You can't post a different opinion without getting buried by all the downvotes. Fuck that site

I like both.

I'm 73.
No, I'm 85. 66.
This isn't reddit faggot. I don't need to answer your question. Downvote more.

Touched a nerve huh? It's okay kid. It gets better when you move out of mommy's basement.

The people.

Everytime I see someone browsing reddit it's always someone of below average intelligence. Coincidence?

In this moment, you are euphoric.

I browse certain subreddits, but I stay far away from /r/all and the like. The moderation is biased and I don't enjoy most of the content.

I prefer to sit safely inside my /r/2007scape

Totes.

Niggas please.

kek

Unable to counter an argument? b-bait.

Sup Forums tier intellect detected

"thanks for the gold kind stranger :)"
"Wow I didn't expect this to blow up"
"Rip inbox"
"Great my top post of all time is about ..."

Not bad so much as boring, safe, moderated thought. Here it's a little more free thought, which goes both good and bad. What's bad about redditors is they found this place and it's basically like the cityfags moving into Montana and bringing in their coffee shops and tight pants. Just fuck off, we have our own culture. Join it, or if you like reddit so much, just go back.

And reddit gets more hate because no one else has such an obvious typing signature

Like spacing everything out

Or trying to say 'upvote' or wtvr you have, or trying to collect (you)s (holy fuck the attention whoring tard level of that)

Like I said, join our way while you're here, or simply fuck off back to your safe lukewarm waters of reddit. Your smug 'that's racist and therefore I'm superior' shit is overdone and isn't changing anyone. It's just annoying. 90% of the racist jokes are just people using this an outlet since most of the Western world is moving toward a thought police state. It's just fun not giving a fuck, and then redditors show up and give a fuck, and are used to having screennames and things they say stick with them, so they put on fronts and try to act smart and like life is perfect, and so the occasional tarded shit you do is now ostracized, and then it's like why even have 2 websites.

So yeah, fuck reddit
None of you come here on a computer either, so it's still the 4chin assholes making draw threads and civ threads. You guys just come here to complain about Trump and save pics off trap threads.

What kind of reddit-tier shit is this? Is this what you learned in /r/Sup Forums?
Over here, where we wear pants and can use big boy words, we just tell you to go get fucked.

No, that's just not even a logical statement. It's b8 considering its substantiated in or by nothing.
It literally leaves room for the avg IQ of Sup Forums to be 125 and reddits to be 126.
And there's never been any talk of "oh no, when are the scary redditards coming back, what will we ever do", it's usually "ugh, redditards are here. Here comes the common denominator of virtue signaling parade"

you asked the wrong question, dipshit. Why don't you go on and tell is what it's like being a retarded, 13yo nigger faggot on their moms iPhone?
Doesn't describe you? You gotta answer the question anyway, right?

nice dubs, also I hate reddit with a passion but trumps a faggo my dude

they could have atleast let gary in the fuggin debates to stir some shit up

I was offered a moderator position on a subreddit
do I accept? I feel like ill forever be a leddit cuck if i accept.

Touched a nerve huh? Maybe now I can touch your taint.

accept it then abuse the shit out of it

reddit is full of pseudo intellectual faggots and shitty moderation