New rekt
>nerve gas
>is he ok
>stormfagging
>eternal bleeding
>fake
You know the drill.

>from disabled to profoundly handicapped

I think mentally and physically to be that fucking stupid.

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.

Its hilarious to watch idiots get fucked.

Dat file name tho

Fuck off.

Dark humour, catharsis, increased empathy (yes really), curiousity, revulsion, preparing mentally for any occasion.
I get all these feelings from rekt threads.
And it might save a life in the future.
It also discourages me from doing stupid shit like long boarding, driving drunk, doing fire breathing, fucking with police and dangerous stunts.
Three huzzas for fucking rekt threads, mateys.

theres so much darkness and sadness. please dont let your souls get sucked into a hole of sadness and despair. be a force for good when you can and forgive yourself so that you can help others in whatever ways you can. be strong in a world that can test our sanity. be careful when staring into the abyss.

why the fuck would you do that

sauce?

Everyday many of us have to deal with people to stupid to live but who never seem to die and just be a burden to the rest of us. It's nice to see them actually get what they deserve.

dunno

For the glory of Satan, of course!

I bet you NEVER lost a loved one. How the fuck can you think it's hilarious to watch people suffer and go through severe pain and even death? Just imagine their loved ones if they saw some of this shit, having to watch them cry and beg for life and for the pain to stop.

I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

most exaggerated dive ever

we're all dead inside user

>genes

But hey at least you got quads faggot

at least he could triforce

Quads wasted on such a stupid post.

Also no family member of mine has ever died of such stupidity.

triggggrrr much? nice quads

kek

>sides in orbit
almost pole vaulted the bull

i love how those 2 faggots run away instead of helping, no one got hurt tho

I lost my grandfather 2 years ago.
He had seizures nearly every day.

>filename not bullvault

The funniest part of this is that nothing broke, it was 100% the result of her combination of fatness and weakness that caused this outcome. Fuck you fatty.

Your shitty file name is triggering my autism.

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these videos show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

RIP LEG, pulling my leg back in would have happened before trying to close the door, she was a bit of a dumbass

Bayblade

I didnt get it either at first,now im here for the lulz

Never been more aroused

omg I laughed so hard on this one

>before trying to close the door,
she didn't try to close the door idiot

that door was pushed against her leg by the pole as the car moved forward

>Begone THOT

how bout now

Hey if rekt threads help filter out faggets like you, then I guess they're doing their job alright

Also quad 4, of all numbers

>bullvault
kek

the webm needs to be longer, did she fall out the car or just manage to hang on?

She died lmao

watch enough of it and you get so numb rekt becomes bants

Awesome

is that her? i wanna see the whole vid

one of those clickbait 'epic parkour thief chase' vids, the webm in thread is choreagraphed aka fake

>quads wasted

hahahaha on a planet of 8 billion i bet none of you know any dead people im smart and not 12 btw

1) is that actually the post- whacking pic of her
2) where can I find more info on this, never seen it before and I'm curious about it.

lol i feel like this probably wasn't all that damaging to her tho

she died, on the bbc last week

fucking retard was hanging her head out a window and her head hit a pole going like 40-50mph

oh dear god did this jackass really die that way?

BBC? The neck brace says Philadelphia though

>
that got me ...

BBC is an international entity.

It was a news story on the bbc...

Yes? You saw the video right?
People seem to underestimate the sheer power of moving water.

It closes before she can put it inside

what the fuck it looks like beans and wieners

She did fall out of the car

almost all neck braces are made in philadelphia

Fair enough, I just didn't think some thot get smacked on the noggin would be important enough to get that type of attention.

what is rekt here?

Reality check m8, it's the thrill of watching something new, something real that happens but the mainstream media doesn't cover, the very same feelings they want to "protect" you from. They need you happy and ignorant

When it's recorded and has tits flopping around, you better believe it. In the age of internet news, even fake tits will get you clicks.

Not here in youropoor.

AND CONTESTANT NUMBER 3 ON THE LEFT IS THE WINNERRRR

I think his transmutation circle is faulty.

awful

would like to see a before and after of this

Quads wasted on stale copypasta, ugh.

The guy filming was also the guy driving. He put the camera/phone down when it happened, so that webm is all you're going to get.

It's funny because she probably pissed all over his seat after her neck snapped

>WE ARE FARMERS!
>BUM BUMBUM BUM BUMBUM BUM

Thanks so much for your 4 sequential 4s. Hope you find a save place so you don't melt, snowflake... Or is it just flake?

that little pussy just runs away, no wonder chink women are obsessed with white dongs