Hey, my gf want to dip my balls in hot water, not very hot or not boiling, just hot. Is it any safe?

Hey, my gf want to dip my balls in hot water, not very hot or not boiling, just hot. Is it any safe?

Yes. Do it boiling.

totally safe, your balls are tough as nails. post results.

Kills the sperm, balls need to be colder than you bodytemperature. That is why they hang off the body.

I know, but what will happen if she does it? Will the sperm "reborn" after some time?

this bitch missed quint sixes for a reason OP, fuck him and his bullshit. dip those balls

Who wouldn't want some nice hot balls? Jesus Christ get to dippin

It's very safe. Make sure it is boiling.

Testicles require a constant temperature to maintain sperm viability.

Any sperm that fail to survive your 'ball dipping' escapades will be recycled.by your immune system and your body will produce more to replace them.

As long as it isn't a prolonged or regular thing, you'll be fine OP.

OP dip your fucking balls in boiler water and have your skank of a girlfriend chronicle it for this amazing thread. don't be a pussy, pussies lose their skanks to bbc. don't lose her to bbc.

It will be only one time, and i hope it wont be that hot to damage it pernamently

Eventually.
y tho

why though?

Lots of misinformation here, if you're going to put your balls in hot water you need to tie a rope around the base of the scrotum so the balls will relax into the hot water properly, especially if the water is over 105 degrees F.

Also anything under 105 isn't hot, hot tubs go up to 120 these days.

Because he's got not better use for his balls. Might as well boil them.

Umm...

That's called a bath you dumb fuck

It would only have a chance to permanently damage your testicles if the water was too hot to touch, and you kept them in there until you got 3rd degree burns

Never ever ever let a cunt do or suggest anything to harm your balls.
They are your soul, your strength, the source of your emotions and your lifespan.
No joke.
Without testosterone, the rest of your body fucks up, and your brain too.

If the water is about 40'C, it will kill most of the sperm in your testicles, meaning you won't impregnate her, or are less likely to for a while.
It will take some weeks for they to regenerate.

However, if it is hotter than that, it might affect your testicles themselves. Not really worth it.

Just say no.

If you can keep your hand in the water for a few minutes without feeling pain, then it is fine.
Like I said, 40'C.

Any hotter and tell her to fuck off - then stub a cigar out on her clit and see what she thinks of that.

just take a bath, you twat

This, its her telling you your junk reeks.

>will the sperm reborn
top fucking kek

This

No and btw you will get tracked down by your local feds for mass genocide on millions of unborn children

Gf???? Excuses, excuses, excuses.

In accurate information Op don't listen. The testicles only create sperm. It is then stored in the epididymus. These would be killed by the heat(you'd have to hold it there for like 30-60mins I might add),but a reserve collection of sperm is stored all along the ductus deferens and the seminal vesicle which would not be killed. 100's of people every year get pregos while doing in a hot tub.

Don't be stupid.

Tell her you won't be doing this but you will put them in her mouth for 15 minutes while she licks them and you jack off.