What's the greatest lesson you've learned in life so far ?

what's the greatest lesson you've learned in life so far ?

Some black people are very trustworthy

Nothing matters.

pay your bills

Don't lie about being on the pill while I'm drunk.

You literally have to do everything yourself.

Nobody leaves without singing the blues.

Nigger detected

Women aren't real people and marriage is an institution of slavery. Good luck kid.

Its not homo until your balls touch

Once a liar, always a liar

JUST. FUCKING. LET. IT. GO.

That's #1, #2 - No one wins an argument

#3 - Don't get mad, get even

#4 - The best revenge is living well

#5 - Be prepared

I put 5 instead of one, roughly in order, thing is I think they are all almost equally #1 depending on the situation.

do'nt take every day for granted

and always tend to your hemmrhoids quickly, don't delay

neckbeard detected

Not everything has a solution, sometimes a ton of shit is going to happen to you, and you can't do anything but see how life fucks you like a little girl

true

have health insurance no matter what

Everything is a lie

Important to know from the start.

>Nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of.
Or to be taken seriously.

LEL, who would ever listen to this retard?

What happened?

i'm 45 and have never had health insurance

Only give a fuck about your goals, your family and your world. As long as you're a decent person who gives a fuck about what anyone else thinks?

you could get up in 5 minutes and piss chunky blood and suddenly be incapacitated by horrible kidney pain out of nowhere. the only way to fix it is get a 100k operation and miss a month of work. now what.

never trust a woman. or anyone else

Always pull out!

Just grit your teeth and keep going.

Gonna need sauce

Take what you want, if it's illegal, be smart about it and think it through. Everyone else is to beta to stop you.
The only time someones opinion of you matters is when you let it matter, or they're your boss/ could get you fired or arrested.
When it comes to women, don't let them make the decision. Always make it for them, shows you have initiative, confidence and you are dominant. They like that.

>What happened?
I went home with a guy one night. He didn't have a condom but I was hammered so I just said I was on the pill and it was fine.

Spent 2 weeks shitting myself I was pregnant. Never again.

it's not worth living.

$10 on condoms you "actually" use is A LOT cheaper than $1,000 per month in Child Support.

Literal retard

>Quoting actually
What's this mean?

And you convinced yourself she couldn't get pregnant?

I actually agree in part with this. I don't think women are inherently good. I see a lot of them using people, lying compulsively and doing bullshit that men wouldn't normally do. I think they are untrustworthy and marriage in a way is a dead institute that yields men no benefit whatsoever and is a totally one sided thing for women.

If laws change maybe I'll change my mind on it but I'd like to see alimony eradicated, I'd like to see family courts running better and I'd like it if after women marry they don't do a 180 on a lot of men I see.

OP is always a faggot

why are you here then?

got roids

pic related

Fucking this 100%
It has served me well.

Why, user?

Here's to that late period

Literal homosexual cuck

This too shall pass

Your greatest love will one day become your biggest heartache...

Don't Marry

Don't forget your ;s and }s when you start programming in a C-like language.

thanks

You are never broken, merely damaged. Gather your parts and data, and reassemble yourself in a greater image.

women are children

once I figured that out life made a lot more sense.

Never lie. only misconstrue the truth so that when people inevitably read between the lines they come to the conclusion you want.

nothing is for free

Everybody is stupid in at least one way

That there's two types of people in the world: People who GET it and people who don't.
Take that whatever way you will

This is extremely important to know

Confirmated neck-beard

women are lying whores

its true and if you dont think so its because you arent being observant

Trading cryptocurrencies is something you should look into. It has replaced the need to work in the next 4 years(considering my expenses)

Happiness and love aren't real and absolutely every human being is full of shit.

14/88

it's been 20 minutes and i'm fine. now what.

Trips of Truth

the trips of truth

that you won't always be told what options you have, and should find out what options you do have.

I trusted the wrong person to marry. I'm divorced. I'm a broke moron. Don't do what I did

the only person in life that you can ever truly rely on is yourself.

Don't fall in love

neurotic beta detected

Priorities are, in priority of importance: air, water, food and finally money.

And sometimes not even yourself.

Change.

this is true for a great many, unfortunately.

post sauce

never try to find love,let it come to you.

Think b4 u speak. Think b4 u fuck. Nuff said. Shutdown thread now.

and here i am at 33 all by myself......
fuck off with that advice

you know what i mean jackass. good luck the first time something goes wrong with your health. i guess you could declare bankruptcy so if that's your plan then touche'. it's not something i would consider but maybe i'm just weird.

Lmao that's hilarious. Most people are unlovable.

i don't use a case for my phone either

That 3D women don't matter.

its better to be alone than badly accompanied sorry ...

Words can break solid relationships..

Never stick your dick in crazy. Not once.

Did it once, she died 2 days later. Seriously guys, don't do it.

he*

Everyone's a liar

>"nothing matters" is nihilism
Nihilism requires a great deal of fucks to give, because you must first value your consciousness before claiming you are a god among men.

My parent is just a person.
Not a god with life figured out. Take their advice with a grain of salt, because they're taking your opinion with one.

Wrong. Nihilists don't believe in their own significance either. No idea where your god among men garbage came from.

From the fucking ubermensch. Have you even read Nietzsche before kiddo?

or be scandinavian

It's not a religion. No reading required.

Next time read the fucking book before trying to school someone on a subject you literally know nothing about.

That right there is the most important lesson you'll ever learn in life. You're welcome.

You don't know hat you've got till it's gone.

Focus on the positives cause they might not be there tomorrow. In 10 years you'll look back and only then realize what you had now

Stay off Sup Forums and stay away from ladyboys!

Okay then, smartcunt. If not believing in meaning to anything including yourself isn't nihilism then what is it?

It's like you didn't read my response at all. How embarrassing.

The value of your own life is determined by you, not by someone else. The belief that everyone in meaningless is just that; a belief. A personal opinion. A way of thinking. If you want your life to mean something, then its up to you to take the necessary steps.

don't fuck up

it's not worth it

+1000 bonus points, so true.

The rest of the world is not still stuck in the 1700s like the US is. You can move around and enjoy a higher quality of life, and people, and food, and culture, damn near everywhere. The US is a pyramid scheme, and only offers a high quality of life to millionaires or wealthier. It has fucknothing of value to offer anyone else. Get out and see the world, and realize why this culture tries to keep its people divided, scared, contained and obedient.