Why are these boards filled with fucking skeleton lovers and people that have skeleton fetishes...

why are these boards filled with fucking skeleton lovers and people that have skeleton fetishes? usually im not one to judge someones fetish, but to constantly say they are superior over women with actual fucking meat on their bones, aka REAL FUCKING WOMEN, is a insane falsification of facts.

what the fuck is the appeal of seing litteraly rib cages and hip bones protruding from the skin? what is the appeal of cuddling and holding a literal bag of bones that poke the fuck out of you at night and is hard as a damn rock when you are trying to fuck it?

lets look at pic related. this is PRIME FUCKING REAL ESTATE here. this is what a WOMAN, a REAL WOMAN, should be and look like. not some twig that looks like it will snap in half whenever there is a gust of wind. holy shit, where has peoples taste gone this generation? i blame the fucking media for poisoning children's minds with images of "sexy" skeletons for most of their lives. so sad.

spoiler: fat people have health problems.
and mental problems, otherwise they wouldn't be fat.

yeah

yeah i fuck em fat. a holes a hole as long as there's a little heat in there i don't give a fuck.

Pushing into a bunch of fat isn't fun. It's energy sapping and a moral killer. I prefer muscle and bone.

you prefer little boys. faggot

how is it "energy sapping"? either you are a virgin or just some fat fuck that doesnt exercise and gets tired after 1 minute of banging the hooker you overspent money on.

and you prefer fat boys. fatties' faces look the fucking same, they're just a blob of fat.

don't feed trolls

post fat butts

>i prefer muscle and bone

so what your really saying is you prefer fucking men? women should not have any kind of muscle or bone to them.

here is another example of w hat a woman should be.

Not at all. I've never even considered having sex with a male of any age.

How is it "energy sapping?" Physics much? It's not unlike boxing with 1 lb gloves as opposed to bare knuckle.

fat asian butts are the best.

Skinny is sexy

agreed

>women should not have any kind of muscle or bone to them.

Then you mean more like this? Have at it.

if you have a big dick, which i assume you dont, its no problem at all and feels amazing because the extra fat actually makes the pussy tighter.

if you have a small asian dick then ya, i can see your problem, but even skeletons are not going to like small dicks my friend. so you are shit out of luck on both sides.

That's beyond skinny. Why do people bring up the most extreme opposite examples?

double aggreed.

Pls sauce

not the biggest, but she's great

I have a 7" dong, not that it matters.

my knee grow

Stand up and testify

My favorite ex out of all of them was 6' and 250lbs

Good god could she take a pounding

So is pic related Op? does a real woman mean two seals wearing a human skin suit?

Twigs are no good but people like that give me an unequally disgusting vibe. It’s more unhealthy than your average underweight woman. Cows like pic related are just that. Fat like they’re ready for slaughter and breasts like disgusting udders.

no you dont skeleton lover.

>real woman
>so disgustingly fat she cant even run
Idk man, i just like women who look like they could survive more than three days in a natural environment

wtf is that thing

I wanna fuck this butt so bad

>is a insane
argument invalid

contributing with my ex's fat ass

and the slow mo

That's it for me. enjoy the rest of the thread.

SORRY I'M NOT A CHUBBY CHASER OP

>that face
momo posters need to be stopped

people that say this have no understanding of how biology works, meaning they have zero highschool education.

fat on women is not nearly as bad as fat on men. infact they need it for child birth. fat on women do not accumulate near critical organs like the heart. fat on men do accumulate at those areas first.

whats wrong with her face?

worth it for the filename imo

>be me, have skinny wife
>work overseas, have skinny mistress
>fat/chubby/whale threads make me curious
>find Taiwanese whale on WeChat
>convince her we're dating
>get her into bed
>she has mile of obese labia majora to get past
>tfw with 7.5" cock I'm barely getting past labia majora and into actual pussy
>she's also terrible kisser and thinks sex three times a week is a lot
>she gets really bitchy and possessive
>doesn't seem to understand I have a day job and can't be available on WeChat 24/7
>blocks me on WeChat
>messages me again a few weeks later
>still has me blocked so I can't reply

Keep your dumb hambeasts, skinny girls are better.

see for yourself, mariahmallad on instagram

is she doing any lewd things yet? last i talk to her she was desperate for money but still wouldnt do lewds, only sold her lewd drawings. wondering if she got more desperate yet.

More pls

>nly sold her lewd drawings. wondering if she got mor
You know who is she?

Contributing a soft booty to the cause

yes, i have her skype.

Does she have a tumblr or some shit where I can get more pics?

Yesh

real Men don’t date fat girls. If you can get a 10 why the fuck would you date a (number) 2 (with extra dip)

A lot. There are cuter and better fat cosplayers and she'll never be one. She just does tease shots behind a paywall while other fatties at least shove dildos up their asses behind a paywall.

i never asked for her tumblr. she is kind of an attention whore, so i dont want to waste time with her if she doesnt want to give me lewds. she does have a discord and twitch tho. she has like over 1k contacts in her skype...

she posted her skype name in /soc/ in one of the cam threads. she is one of those types that needs to be surrounded by fake friends or something.

give me a really good thicc asian pic and ill give you her skype. has to be atleast 9/10 in my book tho. should be easy enough. look at the OP pic as a hint to what i like ;)

underrated posts

That's fucking disgusting. No wonder there are so many traps now.

Samefag

Thanks Mr Skelton

Why do I feel like OP is a woman. Never really seen a man start this argument. There are 2 kinds of men..
1. Likes size 0 model types.
2. Will fuck anything.
And dudes never start this argument, cuz they don't usually care to argue over pussy. Only women care if a man has a preference for "skinny" women, just so they can be offended.
And P.S.
There's chubby threads on here daily.

ITT: people who have gotten laid vs. people who can't between reality and shoop

>Never really seen a man start this argument.
But would.
>1. Likes size 0 model types.
ew
>2. Will fuck anything.
ew
>cuz they don't usually care to argue over pussy
>implying that the usual disdainful variations on "she's not 12 enough" aren't a form of argument, however vapid
I know y'all love you some cheese pizza but ffs don't pretend it's nature and not simply marketing and fashion.

Holy mother of gawd!
please give me sauce, i need to fap to this

sause?

my gf's ass looks just like that, damn