Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Because I'm french.

because a S&W model 29 is like $1300

Because I am black and can't be trusted with one.

california is a shithole

also it would melt

also id get mugged cause ghetto oakland

i live in ny :(

The state won't allow me to, because last time I owned a gun, I "accidentally" shot at one of my neighbors because I "thought he was a deer", and that was part of the plea bargain.

6’4”, 220lbs, thick 7” mallet. That’s why.

I do

based in London-istan. Fuck this place. have to get by with a knife. A knife that's illegal to carry, granted that doesn't stop me...
>better be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Small cawk, eh? Poor little guy.

Hurr durr you have a gun you must have a baby dick
Nigger I have like ten guns and i have a giant mushroom

.308?

I got it one. Y’all got one yet? Let’s play games!

What fucking gun is that and where can i get it? That's fucking beautiful user.

Ruger gunsite scout
If you're implying the OP pic is a model 29...

Correct

Ruger Gunsite Scout. Check your local listings.

I'd rather spend my money on other things

Oakland=black market, you can get whatever you want with the right connects.

Nice, I not long got a Browning AB3 in .308

He tried to sell me on 6.5 Mememoor. I got the feeling he was having a hard time moving them

Found it. I'm 100% getting it before christmas. God damn I love it.

because i cant get a license and no one i know is to keen to sell me one of theirs at this point in time...

I need a revolver

>triggered dicklet manlet

Convicted felon.

Glock fanboy faggot

kys

because there are no niggers around me

I do

At least get a Hi Point

For anyone else in the US, you can get a gun at dicks of the like for 100-200 no license required, shotgun or rifle. I ain't got the money, and where I'm living there libtards.

'Cause i'm comfortable with my dick size

Mum won't let me. I can legally get one because my country isn't cucked but if I do, I'll get kicked out. Not underage b&, just NEET.

Get a HiPoint. (new from $150) It's like the AK47 of semi-automatic pistols. Ugly as sin, heavy as hell but cheap and durable.

I own quite a few op

>ugly
yes

>heavy
yes

>cheap
yes

>durable
um...source? People have glocks that have gone over 100,000 rounds with no major failures, where are the high round count hi points that you can point to that can do the same?

Ever shot your Glock in the chamber with another pistol at 10' and had it still function fine?

Youtube HiPoint torture test. They can go through quite a lot

cause when i set foot out the store i will blow my fucking brains out

sure, most non-shitty guns can do a short torture test and do alright. It's not super amazing. Long term durability is more impressive, glocks and H&Ks have reputations for going hundreds of thousands of rounds and I doubt a hi point could do the same.

Just bought a hipoint the other day. I know it's not the best, but I bet it can still stop the negroes just fine.

In order for me to have A gun, id have to get rid of MANY
>feelsgoodman.raw

If you're going to be running 1000s of rounds through a hipoint, you'd be better off investing half that money into a better gun to start with.

They're fine for what they are and have an expected service life for the price.

Same weight and height except I have a gun. You'd lose no matter what though, gun or not.

why don't you wield your gun like me?

For me to know

Internet badass. topkeks

i would kms drunk

cutting your yugular or hanging yourself is way more scary

Another boomstick

i live in the whitest state in the USA thats why

Do you plan on keeping it white?

case in point entire black family moves in across the street everything is fine for about a week then they start selling drugs outside the house cars coming and going all hours of the night. They now have 1 week to vacant the area. JUSTICE