Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

>pic related

>inb4 Eurocucks
>inb4 poorfag excuses

pic looks more like an AR-10 tbh. No 5.56 would require a high power scope such as that

Shorter barrels are better for home defense, no reason to have a long gun to bash into your walls

>high power
not really all that high power

>AR-10
any retard can easily tell it's not an AR-10 because the magazine diameter is that of a 5.56 magazine.

>everyone point and laugh at the dummy!

Hello, agent.

Britfag here, would if I could, but my Mossberg 500 does the job better anyway...
if I was actually allowed to use it for self/home defence lol

>Mossberg 500 does the job better anyway

For shooting critters, birds and chopping down trees? I agree. For any kind of defensive or offensive scenario? LOL No an Ar-15 is MUCH better.

U serious m8?
You’d rather clear buildings with a long rifle with small fast bullets capable of over-penetrating every wall in your house?
If you live on a ranch or equivalent then fair enough

Considering 5.56 starts becoming useless at 800yds anything over 6x mag is for stupid niggers with no trigger discipline

Deadly!

The AR-15 is shorter when shouldered than a shotgun. It also holds many more rounds and is quicker to reload if needed. It has a much faster firing rate, and the bullets are man stoppers even though weaker than a 12g shell. You will get 2-3 shots off accurately on center mass before you can even begin to get a second shot off with a 12g, and if you miss with a 12g you are at a severe disadvantage.

.233 doesn't overpenetrate. there are many studies and videos out there showing how it fragments once it hits drywall, compared to buckshot which will penetrate through walls further. This is a fact. Also the spread at close ranges is almost negligible compared to an AR-15. An AR-15 will then of course out perform a shotty in any long distance defense or offensive shooting.

Mine isn't as new or fancy as the rest of Sup Forums but it will get the job done.

Convicted felon

What does your record have on it bud?

cause the 74 platform is superior

Because it's not a very good gun for home defense. It's too long for starters. I have a short barreled shotgun with an integral suppressor.

Doesn't matter, as long as it's a felony, the feds say no toys for me.

>this

Because I have an SKS

Because the AR-15 is an overrated piece of trash... God damn, I'm glad i got off that hype train.

Too expensive.

idk about that but i am planning on buying one of these bad boys one day. fucking zombies wont be getting near me

I do

>dat cheek weld

>eurocuck
>poorfag

I prefer my MP-25

Because i own a Tikka T3X Tac A1

I also have an ak just to complete the collection

>home defense

AKs are just fun, no collection is complete without a 7.62x39 AK.

i do, and just in case i need to actually shoot anyone without cleaning my rifle between rounds i have an AK as well.

yeah "home" defense... we never said how far away from my home i have to be

Because ak-47 is superior rifle, comrade. While the beta 5.56 may barely penetrate before spending his kinetic load the superior russian bred 7.62 wreaks havoc on the first body and penetrates even he next without issue

I have a Tikka T3 too, but come on man. You gotta have an AR-15 or two.

because a long barrel rifle is useless in close range indoor area.

self defense?! how small is your dick? geez.

and again, in what shit country do you need a AR15???

Exactly

Idk if Hawaii even allows guns, I don't think AR-15 or 10 would be allowed. Idk.

I think Ar would be good for protecting country, but I'd rather just have a 9mm or 12 guage for home.

I figured that one. I just wanted to know what you did, my fellow sinner.

Sadly i live in IL and if the local asshats in congress have their way Assault rifles will be banned.

rather any rifle that has any of the following

Barrel shroud
folding stock
10 round or high magazine capacity

If your Government tells you that you don't need an AR15, you need an AR15.

An AR-15 by itself isn't sufficient protection bro. Anyone can get one so you'd just be on a level playing field with the bad guys. You really need:

Barrett M99 for long range defense
FGM-148 for armoured opposition
A few M18A1 claymores for perimeter defense
And even though they are getting a bit long in the tooth, a patriot for those pesky airstrikes.

>dat superior vision while having both eyes open seeing everything around you and not being hunched over into a sight like a retard

ok guy youve never held one b4 obv

If Ben Shapiro has two it makes me feel like a weakling for not having any.

>not having the best tool available for protecting my life, my family and country

It's like you want to die.

False 5.56 rounds have been known to enter someones leg and exit the top of their head.

Nice try ATF and FBI team up I refuse to say anything. The less you know the better. However I heard of a guy named 4chins hes in with a guy named moot they got lots of guns and sale them. Look into it.

Pls don't be upset bby,

Not everyone enjoys overpriced garbage, but I'm sure the AR-15 internet defense force appreciates your efforts though.

haven`t needed one the last 45 years and I don`t see anything changing

>Home defense
>DEFENSE

My home is my castle and a castle is a fortress. Therefore, the first step to successful home defense is not making it easy for Jamal and his cultural enrichment team to gain entry in the first place.

It's not a great gun to be fair. It's kinda like a Suburu in that people who own them love them for their "customization options" but just have basic ones that seem to fuck up more than they should.

I DO understand this has been said before. But I want to make the matter clear.

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

56 million defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control:

You won’t see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

White culture is presently being abolished. It’s only a matter of time where it will be a crime to be White. Won’t you feel stupid when that happens after you let them take away your guns?

Take note my fellow Americans, before it’s too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history.

unless there's more than 5 of them

>like you can't do that with an ACOG on an AR-15, while still having a proper cheekweld

Because I've been committed to a mental institution. Probably shouldn't own a gun.

i'll agree the acogs great, but there's no downside to the obzors height. its comfortable once you adjust to it.

if you were involuntarily committed, you already have a lifetime ban on gun ownership if you live in America...so good, I guess.

Ooooh, can you do the one about the navy seal?

I do own a ar-15. But i didnt get it for home defense. I got it cause california told me i couldnt have it.
Now i just find it convenient for if i ever need to kill myself, like from a terminal cancer diagnosis, major stock market crash or if my house burned down and I didnt have my homeowners insurance oaid up to date.

Can confirm. I had an ex get involuntarily committed.

You are technically classified as disabled even if you are functioning adequately on medications kek

Because I don't need one?

Anyone that isn't living in the US (even in Canada) probably won't ever need a gun in their life, except for hunting, which I would not recommend an AR-15...

Let's just talk about how Australia has had 0 mass shooting since they passed their Gun control laws, and that we're no longer in the 1800s were people "just invaded" countries. Get your head out of your ass and out of the past. You don't need a gun anymore.

Let’s talk about how Australia is a small island and how big America is and how diversity creates problems. All aussies have are Chinese, Muslims and a few Romanians.

Also how does a small island have more rape reports than America LOL

New Zealand also hasn't had any mass shootings in the last few decades and they don't restrict semiautos like Australia did back in 1994. Plus Australia has had recent shootings...Monash university and Sydney Siege being a few.

What? You think you're liam neeson?
Ex spy or something ?
No one is coming for your family you paranoid faggit.

>Let’s talk about how Australia is a small island and how big America is and how diversity creates problems. All aussies have are Chinese, Muslims and a few Romanians.

Can we talk about Americana education instead?

STFU you weeping cunt.

Because my shotgun and magnum revolver are more than sufficient. ARs go through way too much ammo at the range. I like to go slow and enjoy my target practice.

Most guns are banned or nearly banned in Canada, and I have a weapons ban for the next 5 years due to my unauthorized use of pepper spray

Becaus i live in germany and germany is gay

>Shit posting this hard
>Defense
>Not a handgun
>Not a folding stock shotgun
>Also:
CARBINE
A
R
B
I
N
E

Because owning a gun that is only usable by aiming down the scope is useless in short-range combat, which is the majority of situations where you have to protect your home.

O' Canada considering Pepper Spray a weapon.

I live in an apartment complex. The 5.56mm round could easily penetrate the walls of my apartment, thus endangering my neighbors and other innocent bystanders. Instead, I prefer to keep a 9mm semi-automatic for home defense.

A p will go through Apartment walls just as easy. Two sheets of sheet rock will not stop a 9 and that is all there is to apartment walls.

er 9..

anarchist cookbook, united nuclear, literally google.

make bombs. guns are for people who want to take out 20 at as time. bombs are for people who want to take out a kill squad.

and learn to hide in plain sight. and talk to cops. this shit should be basic if you're paranoid enough.

also don't trust the anarchist cookbook for like 40% of shit. it's got a idiot standard on it so easy shit will kill you in it.

and phreaking is way out of date.

i own one, but not to defend anything. really over the top for that. i have a pistol and a shotgun for defending myself and my family. the ar is just to have fun with at the range.

Yeah sure, fuck you.

Which one do you think will penetrate more? The point is minimizing collateral damage, not eliminating it.

im a hockey beaver

The point should be eliminating it. For a gun owner you already have the wrong mind set. You should always choose your gun and target to assure that only the target is killed and there is no collateral damage. This is personal and home protection, it is not a fucking war where you can simply brush off collateral damage. If you can get in that mindset then you need to return your fucking guns and same goes for anyone eles owning guns for defense.

and also with you. maybe someday you'll be able to fire more than four rounds without bruising your elbow on a bump-stock that you wasted money on cause it don't work.

Because I have a .40 S&W IWI mk3 Baby Eagle, 12 ga Remington 870 Express, and a 300 win mag Savage Arms model 110ba.

I have 4 glocks. I can already fire full auto and need no gimmicks to do so.

If you think it's possible to use a gun in a practical situation, with a zero chance of collateral damage, then you simply don't have a realistic mindset.

cuz i dont need a gun to kickass! guns are for the weak ppl who dunno how to fight properly, use fuckin knives!

That right there is the problem. You see I see the problem and know the solution. Yet I am the one not being realistic. It is the gun owners that need to get a realistic mindset and realize their choice of defense will not only kill the intruder but their neighbors and possibly loved ones as well.

No, you don't know the solution, because it is not realistic. You are not as clever as you think you are.

ppl who own guns are tiny dick complexed cunt who should just learn to fight!

A 90 lbs woman should be expected to "just fight" 2 or 3 black men who each weigh 200 lbs? That's a great idea!

You probably wouldn't even fight the niggers that break into your house. You would already have your pants around your ankles in anticipation.

gunfighters are easy to disarm... you cant disarm my fist!

If you're ever in a fair fight your tactics suck

knives...

fight arent fair to begin with, the better survival instinc always win!