Daily Vegthread

Daily Vegthread

Why haven't you switched yet user? You might want to lose weight, you might want more energy, you might want to bang hot vegan girls, you might just learn to understand why being a veganon will help you become the person of your dreams. Have you challenged yourself lately? Do you deny yourself self improvement?

Challenging your ideas is easy, changing your diet is easy, getting /fit/ is challenging, restricting yourself to help millions of animals and humans each year is not hard. You can do this user.

If you think this is retarted feel free to chime in as to why.

Don't be a stupid megafaggot user, be a /veganon/.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_died_climbing_Mount_Everest
portablesaunas.today/index.php/articles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

21.9% you say? Well, I suppose if you include all of the people living in the third world or a communist shithole, then yes, 1/5 of the world's population would probably lack access to clean meat.

It is normal and healthy for people to empathize with the animals they eat, to be concerned about whether or not they are living happy lives and to hope they are slaughtered humanely. However, if it is unethical to harm these animals, then it is more unethical to kill them.
Killing animals for food is far worse than making them suffer. Of course, it is admirable that people care so deeply about these animals that they take deliberate steps to reduce their suffering (e.g. by purchasing "free-range" eggs or "suffering free" meat). However, because they choose not to acknowledge the right of those same animals to live out their natural lives, and because slaughtering them is a much greater violation than mistreatment, people who eat 'humane' meat are laboring under an irreconcilable contradiction.

but vegans are megafaggots

Meat taste good end of story faggot

so, is this saying we should stop feeding our animals and kill them off?

i eat a pound of meat each day and i savor every bite

fake graph

at least you got trips

kek fucking retard petafaggota, I eat probably 90% meat. I don't give a fuck if I died at 50, i just don't care why care stupid fagot

Nice trips but
>implying I dont want heart disease
>implying I want to stay on this shitty planet past age 50
Plus, meat is fucking delicious. That said, I've been trying to replace part of my diet with veggies to lose weight. I haven't been eating them enough.

meat is good

Just eat stir fry shits cash. Lots of meat lots of veg and good taste.

veganism is dumb shit, but imma vegetarian shits KLEAN

time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/

Pure navel gazing, you're a predatory animal capable of manipulating the genes of other animals. That's not a departure from your extended phenotype that IS your extended phenotype. You are a child following a fad, period. I would not be surprised if veg threads are paid spam by democrats trying to weaken a group of people they see as mostly white with memes that literally make your muscles smaller and your brain stop working.

I guess I've never really thought about it. I'll do some research and see if being vegetarian is even worthwhile. I do want to be healthier and more fit. Are there any downsides to being vegetarian..?

I don't wanna, plus I have responsibilities to attend to instead

you become a massive faggot

Tell me how having to get injections DAILY to support your "diet" is mentally sane.
Good luck being anemic

I'm already a massive faggot. Vegetarianism seems great for health and fitness after having lurked the last few threads. Nobody could refute any argument the vegans had other than B12. I love cheese, plus it's better for the planet. Also I'm not a basement dwelling faggot so I can relate to others. So why not?

exercise makes you fit and healthy, food is just fuel. get off your fat ass

>Injections
???
I've been vegetarian my entire life and my bloodwork is better than 90% of people my age says my doctors. Your fallacies really change my mind though. I'll eat meat RIGHT NOW. Thank user. (do you really need an /s)?

The claim that humans are natural meat-eaters is generally made on the belief that we have evolved the ability to digest meat, eggs and milk. This is true as far as it goes; as omnivores, we're physiologically capable of thriving with or without animal flesh and secretions. However, this also means that we can thrive on a whole food plant-based diet, which is what humans have also been doing throughout our history and prehistory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_died_climbing_Mount_Everest
Vegans: -1
Non-vegans: -291
Nice argument. I remember my first logical fallacy.

those guys got fat eating chips and Cheetos and drinking soda

portablesaunas.today/index.php/articles/ #loseweight

A human is also capable of living with one leg or no eyes, that doesn't make it preferable or acceptable. Childhood malnutrition is probably still the number one source of stupid people, their brain had to grow while their body did the best it could to fuel that growth and the results are permanent. NOT feeding your children meat is child abuse only slightly less harmful than feeding them a couple of lead paint chips with each meal.

This stupid fag thinks eating cornmeal skinned chicken is redmeat. Hahahaha. Not even this veganfag but I thought I'd laugh at your stupid ass.

>"You can't get proper macronutrients and micronutrients from being vegetarian

We've found our thread's retard. Tonight was a success.
Screencapped

I'm a big fan of eating meat. Convince me why I shouldn't be

lol no it's not and ideas like that are actually really rough on people with anorexia, it's literally that mistaken idea in the picture that starts most anorexia cases, every bite literally becomes EVERY BITE until they're nutso

What did he mean by this?
Every bite = Every bite?
Does this user logic?

Even if we accept at face value the premise that man is a natural meat-eater, this reasoning depends on the claim that if a thing is natural then it is automatically valid, justified, inevitable, good, or ideal.
Eating animals is none of these things. Further, it should be noted that many humans are lactose intolerant, and many doctors recommend a plant-based diet for optimal health.
When you add to this that taking a sentient life is by definition an ethical issue - especially when there is no actual reason to do so - then the argument that eating meat is natural falls apart on both physiological and ethical grounds.
You you ever had a pet dog? How is the grounds and logical-law between eating a cow and a dog different?

>He thinks he hasn't sustained permanent developmental damage

Retardation would explain why you're declaring victory with no data. It also excuses me from dealing with you further which is probably a good thing you're likely a lowly-paid agent of progressive garbage here to practice the ancient Indian art of open defecation upon my digital homeland.

If one of your arguments weren't a logical fallacy I would refute them.
Try again.

who said the drumstick was the red meat you simple minded retard?

review your picture.
do you have a lack of bloodflow to your brain from all the tendies clogging those arteries user?

you review it.
nothing says the chicken leg is the red meat.
you obviously have mental short comings from all that cum clogging your throat.

>redmeat day [eating a chicken leg]
inb4 samefag
some nonvegan even admitted pointing it out to you moron, while calling you something similar
HAHAHAHAHA
the screencap is glorious today

more fake graphs

>the person becomes unable to eat without intense self-awareness and eventually guilt

Promoting an obsessive view of nutrition stimulates mental illness. Veganism is literally a form of mental illness centered on an obsession with purity and an unrealistic rejection of their own biology. The serious ones become nearly anorexic stick people and the rest cheat cheat cheat while claiming to be vegan for social acceptance among other faggots, the only thing the two groups have in common is they both think they look good in skinny jeans - neither does, of course.

I mean these people aren't even vegan and don't want to create vegans, they want to inject guilt as a general idea into "white spaces". These people are making minimum wage in the state they're employed in and got this job probably from a classified ad.

Read a book. Try google maybe?

so if you saw a picture of Santa and the caption was easter day it would also cause you to have an autistic reaction?
the picture is a deception, do try to keep up retard.

>Veganism is literally eating only non-animal products
ftfy
>cheat cheat cheat
pic related (i'm fit as fuck as well and so are most vegan men)
>inject guilt
The only guilt you feel from reading this is because your mind is challenging the thousands of animals you've eaten in your lifetime. Nobody is telling you that you're a murderer, they're simply trying to tell you that eating meat is murdering helpless animals with your wallet.
>minimum wage
I'm a sysadmin that makes around $80k/yr
>probably
Nice fallacies, newb.

>I fear the "anime right" as described by my handlers

You should ask your boss what the word diaspora means, it's kind of an important flaw in this little plan.

post something not made in photoshop by a vegan

Assuming that eating meat is not valid or good is a naivety and doesn't acknowledge how it can be brought into a balanced diet. Lactose intolerance is a bit of a misnomer as it's more prevalent in eastern parts of the world where they didn't consume as much dairy after finishing breastfeeding. The reasoning for this I do not know. However what I do know is that the enzyme Lactase is being triggered to stay active after infant years because of this change in diet. This means we're evolving to drink milk and have been for quite some time.

The plant-based diet recommendations while in part *can* be good it must be noted that the majority of benefits that come from switching to this diet are due to a couple of main things. An increase in overall consumption of healthy sources of vitamins and minerals as well as a reduction in consumption of salts, sugars and all of the bad fats. These things are not at odds with a diet that includes meat, you can achieve this affect simply by cutting out processed sugars, adding better vegetable and fruit sources into your diet and reducing your salt intake.

As to the ethical issue, sentience and what it means to the individual is a personal ethical choice to be made. It can't be anything but that. Whilst some may feel we should, not all do. And this is fine. This pet dog point always falls short. Do you believe murder is wrong? Would you kill in self-defence? Why isn't killing your mother the same as killing someone you've never met.

Learn about nutrition.

Even if we accept at face value the premise that man is a natural meat-eater, this reasoning depends on the claim that if a thing is natural then it is automatically valid, justified, inevitable, good, or ideal.
Eating animals is none of these things. Further, it should be noted that many humans are lactose intolerant, and many doctors recommend a plant-based diet for optimal health.
When you add to this that taking a sentient life is by definition an ethical issue - especially when there is no actual reason to do so - then the argument that eating meat is natural falls apart on both physiological and ethical grounds.

I thought so

You just copy and pasted your entire argument again..

>keeps hammering away on the "please hate yourself" button

what does being a racist feel like, anyway?

>sysadmin

Didn't realize you came down from the house and got dirty with the help. What a good plantation owner you are.

humans cannot be healthy eating only veggies. supplements are a necessity.
also plants are alive and feel pain, too, you know, you arbitrary and racist fuckwit.

Try using a valid argument other than
>U r A FaGit and u R rong
I will refute them and have a proper argument for you, possibly with peer revieweds cited.
Try again.

same fagging so hard you forget you already used your copy pasta?

Only B12 is necessary and this isn't something that comes from meat naturally.

I don't really like veggies also I work for a living so I need carbs and complex proteins. If everyone became a vegan we would have to kill all the farm animals since we killed all of the predators and they are now breeded to utter stupidity.

How does samefagging apply to creating arguments and not applying them to different arguments?
Found the newfag. Back to tumblr with your dumbass.

>the argument that eating meat is natural falls apart on both physiological and ethical grounds.
I guess there's no reason to argue against it then

Yes it does. Liver is loaded with it. Are you retarded?

We are omnivores.

I asked for a legit graph instead of a photoshop vegan propaganda graph

and this means U r A FaGit and u R rong?
nice deflection retard.

Their pain makes them taste better.

>complex proteins
Proteins are understood. We know that they are comprised of 20 amino acids and less than half are essential. We also know which, and in which quantity, are needed for our diet. All of which can be completed with plant diets. Plant proteins are also not only better for the environment from a humanitarian perspective but from a morally objective perspective.

dead cows feel no pain

I can't stand this shilling, go bother for fucks sake.

While it is true that B12 is not produced by plants, it is also not produced by animals. Rather, B12 is the byproduct of a specific bacterial fermentation that thrives in soil, some fermented plant matter, dead flesh and the guts of animals. Fortunately, this bacteria is easily mass-produced for human consumption now, and many foods are fortified with it, so there is no need to eat animals in order to receive sufficient B12.
It is a common misconception that B12 comes from the flesh of animals. However, the truth is far more complex. For instance, ruminant mammals like cows and sheep have stomachs with multiple chambers, and these are excellent growing environments for the bacteria that make B12. Equally important are the grasses these animals eat straight from the soil, which is another primary source of this nutrient. Taken together, the stomachs of ruminant mammals and the soil in the vegetation they eat provide them with the B12 their bodies need. In humans, however, B12 grows in the large intestine, which is located beneath the ileum where it is absorbed. Further, most of us are unwilling to eat unwashed produce, so we do not receive sufficient B12 from the soil. This leaves us with a choice. We can either consume the flesh of dead animals, which contains the B12 the animal has absorbed and is itself another medium for the growth of this bacteria, or we can supplement with B12. Interestingly, factory-farmed animals are regularly fed B12 supplements for various reasons, so it is logical to conclude that we could simply take a B12 supplement as well rather than passing it through the body of a non-human animal first.

The claim that humans are natural meat-eaters is generally made on the belief that we have evolved the ability to digest meat, eggs and milk. This is true as far as it goes; as omnivores, we're physiologically capable of thriving with or without animal flesh and secretions. However, this also means that we can thrive on a whole food plant-based diet, which is what humans have also been doing throughout our history and prehistory.
Even if we accept at face value the premise that man is a natural meat-eater, this reasoning depends on the claim that if a thing is natural then it is automatically valid, justified, inevitable, good, or ideal. Eating animals is none of these things. Further, it should be noted that many humans are lactose intolerant, and many doctors recommend a plant-based diet for optimal health. When you add to this that taking a sentient life is by definition an ethical issue - especially when there is no actual reason to do so - then the argument that eating meat is natural falls apart on both physiological and ethical grounds.

you go back to plebbit first faggot

>again uses a logical fallacy and claims that vegetarians are stupid because logical fallacy
Yes.

pasta
tl;dr

So you're implying that you're from tumblr?
Feminism is retarded. Does that trigger you? I thought so.

>i've never read something in my life that isn't two sentences
Stay systematically creative retarded

There are studies out there that propose that eating cooked meat was one of the largest advancements in human history. There are complex proteins only available in cooked meat. If you weren't some vegan meat stick and actually knew what you were talking about. You would be worth listening to but you parrot every piece of bullshit anyone has ever told you.

that made no sense at all
I suspect you can't tell who you are replying to anymore through the tears.

There are many hypotheses about the food our early ancestors ate, what effect it had on their overall health and the evolutionary impacts of their diets. However, while it is certainly true that they ate other animals, it is also true that they did not always do so, just as it is true that individuals, groups and societies have been thriving on plant-based diets throughout history.
Even if we knew what all of our early ancestors were eating across the Earth during the entirety of our evolutionary history, it would still be illogical to conclude that because some of them ate meat some of the time, we should continue doing so. In fact, a robust body of medical research has concluded that consumption of animal flesh and secretions is harmful to us, and we already know factory farming of animals is destructive to the Earth. Further, this reason for eating meat ignores an important ethical point; namely, that history does not equal justification. Our ancestors did many things we find problematic now. They kept slaves, for instance. So it is both illogical and unethical to conclude that simply because some of our early ancestors ate meat, we should continue to do so now.

>that made no sense
You realize your own perspective is subject to your person yes?
>I suspect you can't tell who you are replying to
I was in fact replying to you. Read it again, or maybe a few times.

they did tho
our ancestors ate meat and berries, like no vegetables (there was no farming)

ok faggot

You are brain dead

you seem to be the one fascinated by tumblr
do you go there for the traps or just to look at dicks you can't eat?

modern man is not caveman
You are not our ancestors. That's like saying it's okay to run to your neighbor and rape them because our ancestors did this once.

nice try to recover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
faggit

Why do you care if I don't?

gorillas literally spend every waking moment eating or looking for something to eat in order to get enough nutrients

Every single known society and culture ever known to science has eaten meat and hunted. Fucking liberal vegans. No wonder nobody likes you fucking halfwits

misery seeks company

>an unread 6 year old attempts a rebuttal
what did he mean by this?
Not even samefag

lmao wtf I'm saying we evolved to eat meat

I want to see the person that feeds that fucking thing. Also there are fat vegans. I would imagine there are a lot of them.

Very wrong. Many civilizations have settled simple agriculture. Nice try though. Maybe cite a source the next time you have a borderline crazy notation.

I hunt and fish for my own meat. If I can't kill it myself, I don't eat it. I also grow my own food. My life is better for the planet than yours.

>gets butt hurt
>tries to pretend not samefag by announcing it
>posts someone who likely got fat from eating sugar and vegetable fats in excess
you truly are a retarded fool