Explain this

Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ANA8SI_KvqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Universities in a nutshell

That first pic in the second row, is that Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?

Seeing how we've got feminist whores shooting paint from their vags, art got twisted to fulfill a purpose. Same thing applies music.

THEY ALL NEED LOOMIS

Hitler didn't bring anything new to the table, while the other degenerates did.

Hitler was actually praised for his architecture drawings but he was awful at drawing faces. They suggested he should try architecture.

>Hitler was a failed artist himself. He was rejected twice by the Academy of Fine Arts in Vienna, in 1907 and 1908 – professors told him that he was more talented for architecture than for painting. If we look at his paintings, we could see why – there are practically no human being in his paintings, only buildings and nature. Hitler did not invent some new exciting style in painting, as he rather used artworks from Greco-Roman classicism, the Italian Renaissance, and Neo-Classicism for his inspiration. He continued to pursue an artistic career: he made a lot of paintings and postcards and sold them in Vienna’s pubs for a living, but he was simply not good enough to have a breakthrough as an artist, unfortunately for millions of people in the next few decades. Even in 1939, just before the World War II broke out, it was reported that Hitler told British ambassador that he wanted to end his career as a politician: “I am an artist and not a politician. Once the Polish question is settled, I want to end my life as an artist”.

>Hitler did not invent some new exciting style in painting, as he rather used artworks from Greco-Roman classicism, the Italian Renaissance, and Neo-Classicism for his inspiration.

> Getting inspiration from the best art ever produced on earth instead of drawing prostitutes is somehow a flaw

Hitler's stuff was decent, but his work wasn't anything special

If he wanted to get in with that traditional style he would have had to really been amazing at it

Haha!
No, it's Egon Schiele.

>Getting inspiration from the best art ever produced on earth instead of drawing prostitutes is somehow a flaw

In the early 20th century? Yes.

You can thank Switzerland and all those draft dodging pussies for that.

Hitler's work could be easily remade using a camera.

>tfw you will never be as good as drawing as Hitler and he didn't even make it into university
I weep for what modern art has become.

>Explain this

wake up sheeple, it was the illerminate all along

That's because you're too autistic to understand that his art had no soul to it. He didn't infuse any meaning into it. Modern art may be terrible, but simply copying older artistic styles of landscape drawings with no purpose other than to look nice isn't any better.

Jews spread degeneracy whats new

Hitler, for what he was trying to convey, had a poor grasp on perspective drawing. However, that's not to say the others are of any merit, he's just nothing particularly special and obviously went against what was accepted as meritorious art at the time.

Taking a shit on a canvas, and saying it means something, is putting soul into art?

theres a fucking difference between painting well and composing well.

the graduated images are well composed. theyre art. theyre well designed.

the top level is nothing but well painted images. any fucking nigger can learn to draw well. just look at fucking ball point pen art.

>look, i painted htis building
OH WOW YOURE SO FUCKIGN GOOD AT ART WOW LOOK AT THIS GUY

shit, chinks do this all the time, and you laugh at it.

its triggered you, therefore it is art.

nobody gets buttmad over hitlers trash

>good at drawing
>considered art

i think youre confusing art with craft. literally anyone, with enough practice, can become decent at drawing.

hitler wasn't a good artist.

you are and idiot

>any fucking nigger can learn to draw well.
THEN WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY!?!?!?!

>you have to already be a master BEFORE going to art school

just lol

like i give a fuck about your simpleton opinions

Don't kid yourself you pretensious fuck. Modern art has less soul than a smidgen of great art. Was Hitler's art masterpieces? No. They were finely made and had great potential though. I'm sure he said the wrong thing at the wrong time, or just plain old spite kept him out.
t. Humanities major (t. Regretless)

But even his architectural sketches and paintings had terrible perspective. If built irl they would look like lopsided trapezoids.

>why do some people choose to suck at driving
>why do some people choose to not make music
>why do some people choose vanilla ice cream
>why do some people prefer to walk
>why are soem peoples opinions different from mine

because they dont have to?
this bro right here has clearly already given up.

>having no basic art education prior to art school
these are the sorts of faggots who literally waste all of our time. no better than the niggers who fill up our math classes and have to ask about the order of operations.

evidently hitler didnt know what he was doing because his design sucks. his composition blows.

pic related
>boring colors
>monotone
>boring ass composition
>boring ass painting
no wonder he failed. i look at it for a second and want to move on.

>He didn't infuse any meaning into it.
It's a late XX invention.

Historically only being beauty was enough, now this suppost meaning is more important than the drawing/paintings itself

Hitler's composition was shit and he couldn't manage details properly. Fucking windows wrapping around corners and half buried in a lawn because he lost sense of proportion.

>2 fucking cylinders mixed together have souls somehow
>obese woman getting fucked is great

The second guy doesn't look bad at all.

>photorealism is "art"
couldnt stand these kids in high school.

>well composed
>well designed
>art
>Art
>ARt
>ART
>ART?
This is the problem with the fuckbois and whores or this generation. Everything is art to them.
>oh wow, that woman is dropping eggs filled with paint onto canvas from her vagina, she's brilliant
>that faggot fucked another dude in the ass until he shit on his dick, then mushroom stamped a piece of paper. So talented
How many tens of thousands of dollars of your parents money would you pay for these artistic pipes?

>this is somehow bad for a high school kid trying to get into university
Fuck off mate, let's see what you've done. Hitter didn't fit into the agenda, let's not pretend his art was not far more competent than the other shitters going to art school.

And it seems these days anyone can become a modern artist.

I have a messy bedroom, where is my Turner Prize?

you clearly dont know jack shit

pic related
>shitty realism
>fairly poor craftsmanship
>god tier design
>next level composition

>shitty realism
>poor craftmanship
So, how was art history I?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, honk honk.

>the graduated images are well composed. theyre art. theyre well designed.
No they aren't. They're basically jewish "art".

Ugly, offputting, and wrong.

Go look at any sort of jewish art or architecture and you see it repeated over and over. There is something fucking wrong with jews.

Egon Schiele had something new and original to say. Art is not about competent technical execution of cliches. This is why Hitler was so butthurt and why OP is too -- anger at finally realizing your pseudo-ideas are of no interest to the world and that you have to remain a virgin forever.

Leftists

get off your nigger ass and photograph it, and maybe you might get one.

typical response from a know-nothing

shit, im a business student. pic related. garbage.

fuck classical humper sliek yourself. you have no fuckign taste.
>your pic
why is it i can look at that shit, and keep looking at it? it doesnt get fucking boring. your attention span is jack shti when it comes to it because you have no education, no art background, and seem to think that classic art is the only real art because its old, and youve been fed filtered shit.
>the only art thats made it through the history books is the cream of the crop.
>modern art is somehow garbage because history hasnt filtered out the shit cluttering up contemporary art

you all fucking know jack shit. go die

This is fair analysis. Hitler was a fucking terrible artist. His shit should be on souvenir tea cups and calendars for great-aunt Maud.

Isn't the point of going to a school to hone and improve your craft?

Little do you know, I'm actually an abstract artist myself. Here's my latest work, faggot. It's entitled "When Businessmen Play God." The Bible, of course, is a metaphor for a video game console that the businessman (Foundations of Financial Management) is playing. It's really deep, because people like the Koch Brothers and Ted Turner have deified themselves. $500,000 please.

The guy below Hitler is pretty good.

No, it's to learn about ideas. Any technical dunce can be a copyist. It's not an interesting skill -- pretty much on par with a camera or photocopier.

cant improve what you dont have. although hitler could have used a slap in the face from his peers. though judging by the way he reacted to jews, he probably wouldve stormed out at his first critique like the bitchy little power hungry sjw he was.

he was an emotionally reactive twat who couldnt take criticism.

try harder m8. too blatant. no subtlety

You wouldn't know what it meant if I didn't explain it.

Schiele revolutionized how we think about sex, bodies, and embodiment. Hitler reminded us what it's like to be a forever virgin who can't even depict bodies, much less sexual experience and intimacy.

>a controller in a bible with a finance book at the wheel of the controller
yea ok

They probably denied him because he wasn't expressing anything. Hitler was undeniably talented but those paintings are just images. There isn't any humanity in them. They are like photographs.
The other artists in the OP are shit, but you can clearly see some of the artist's soul.

You don't need to be subtle to be succesful in modern art.
everyone i have ever slept with 1963–1995
is a provocative and extremely well received piece of modern art that critics adore

You don't know how psychology works. It's like an optical illusion that takes you an hour to interpret, but once you've found it, you always know it's there. Of course it's going to be obvious once it's been explained first.

my point exatly. people make the claim that modern/contemporary art is shit because we have so much of it right now. the fact is, not enough time has passed to filter out the good shit from the garbage.

i was also referencing his weak ass troll attempt.

Painters of Hitler's caliber were a common in Europe, at the time. Vienna in particular had an industry of sorts, of scenery painters. Who made paintings like Hitler's for tourists.

Hitler had potential, but nothing so great as to get admission into a school or conservatory.

Here is my artistic creation. It's a metaphor for abortion. 1 million please.

They all paid with their blood

this would actually be a decent piece, but maybe only valued, initially at $1200, but judging by the resolution, you wouldnt be able to make it big enough to get that much, and could only be printed at a small scale, so ill give you $200, with the right to use it.

Same, copying a photo is not hard to do, they're just a slower version of a printer.

a frame needs to be applied obviously

Masterpieces, i want more. seems like people here is very talented in art.

They thought his art was too simple, too generic.

the holocaust was the real art

Holy shit.

if you look more closely it's actually a dead alien

>not degenerate enough

Btfo
Hitler made the best masterpiece in human history.

That's hardly an argument

We don't shit on every artist to ever exist because we can recreate their work on mspaint or something.

I will give you 100 million for this piece.

What are they hiding,Sup Forums?

brilliant work

lmao look at this amateur. what a total rube. the artists you worship laugh at you behind your back.

What's controversial about it?
is The Courtyard of the Old Residency in Munich. It seems just like a random painting desu

Dude, i think you could really pull this one off

>this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=ANA8SI_KvqI

>not a critique
confirmed for non-artfag.i dont give a shit about your opinion
>cant even name an artist this was inspired by

>shitting on cy twombly
into the trash he goes

Because in the early 20th century everyone was really pretentious and thought abstract was beautiful. Everything else was considered boring and unoriginal.

>well composed
From a purely objective standpoint, you're really, really stupid.

>abstract art isnt art because i dont get it and you are pretentious
fag

the only thing decent he did was the rose shit

>There is something fucking wrong with jews.

I think it's a few reasons. They are master manipulators and can basically make you BELIEVE their unskilled productions are worth anything of value. Secondly it's an attempt at destroying beauty and civility.

Egon Schiele is based

>typical canuck response
>no substance
you probably produce utter garbage.

haha you are so desperate for approval

well on your way to becoming a carbon copy nouveau riche

>i dont think this subjective image is beautiful, therefore it is garbage
ah, but you think its ugly and offensive, implying it evoked an emtoion inside of you, making it art.

pic related
at first glance, its garbage.
at second glance, it looks like a childs painting
at third glance, you relaize its an adult
at 4th glance you wonder why you keep looking at it
at 5th glance you relaize its captivating
at 6th glance, youre more confused about it than you were before
>not art

>claiming to know what art is
>claiming to know anything about wealth
>cant provide one well constructed criticism
troll. faggo trolli be yon name

wrong picture, mb

Hitler couldn't draw people

art

you can say the same shit about floors in bathrooms

If you have to get a degree to understand why something is art then it isn't art.

No, they wanted more degenerate art. I blame Cezanne. I bet many of the professors were Jewish. This no doubt contributed to his anti-semitism.

When applying for the public service, I sat the exams which are sort of SAT type exams. I got the highest marks possible. I was asked to attend all sorts of interviews, which were invariably conducted by women (only possible exception- disabled and black men). I was told I lacked confidence by the cripple, and the women were trying to imply I was violent.

Abstract art is an outgrowth of distaste for one's cultural roots.

Hence its popularity after ww2.

See Bauhaus

seriously everytime I take a shit with nothing to do I look at shit and try to piece shit together, it can apply to anything

And then they wonder why only insufferable snobs go to art displays.