*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

rolling for ebonics

Humility is for people who suck at things. That being said you all should start acting humble because this dick ain't gonna suck itself.

True story - I've said worse and gotten further.

Neagresses

*unzips dick*

I take her in the striped dress out for dinner. We fuck and later she ends up giving birth to our 3 beautiful children.

The rest I tie up and light on fire

>whip my dick out
>they die laughing
>i continue on my way

what a cutie

>*blacks your path*

more of the girl on the bottom right?

What a white name.

i wander what hur poosi taste lik

*throws child support money across the room*

ew

Shes hot.

Deploy bucket of fried chicken. Continue on my way.

Ha ha ha. You think you can block me? I cannot be blocked. What is your schtoyle?

Just slip right through using their own natural grease against them.

Yeah OP? Beautiful ladies?

*Unsheates job applications*

Yell "there's a KFC next door and they have free chicken for the first 5 customers.

Ohhhh clever

*tips fedora*
>my negresses

My white power kicks in, I grow a business suit and a briefcase. I throw work offers at them which are marked down 40 cents on the dollar because they're black and also female. They weep and grudgingly accept as they're incapable of arguing for higher pay. I then hop in my Lincoln Continental which my Asian driver will take me to the weekly patriarchy meeting.

what am I doing in the library, I'm illiterate.

I never understood the attraction to apes.

none does. isn't that the reason for you sitting in front of a screen by yourself?

*throws them a banana and walk away while they fight for it*

>none does. isn't that the reason for you sitting in front of a screen by yourself?
I think we got us a nigger lover here

Bottom right.

But top left looks sassy.

What....

Look free chicken and welfare!

>sends back to africa

muh genetics

BOTTOM RIGHT IS BEST LOOKING, BUT I'D GO FOR MIDDLE. THEY ALWAYS SAY "THE DARKER THE BERRY, THE SWEETER THE JUICE".

...but, that "juice" is a coagulated mix of menstrual blood, KFC grease, and AIDS

* sends to gulag for hard labor *

*ejaculates*

I cast job application.
Its super effective!

Black women do work though. It's the men that would flee in terror.

Yeah, they take 4 weeks of beauty school, drop out, shit out 8 kids from 16 dads and get really fat

>"work"

>that look of dull stupidity