What you drinking tonight Sup Forums? How much, and if you aren't why not?

What you drinking tonight Sup Forums? How much, and if you aren't why not?

not drinking because i have a problem with it.

water... my throat hurts. just getting over the flu.

Not drinking because I'm an alcoholic.

the problem is you arnt drinking

Not drinking because it’s fun

Drinking solves all your problems though
If you are sick drink screwdrivers then for the vitamins.
Alternatively greyhounds will work as well.

Too fat and need to go to the gym in the morning. Also got outlandishly drunk and fucked am ugly chick yesterday :^(

no. the problem is my liver enzymes are way the fuck up. doc told me to lay off or i'd have liver failure in a year or so.

Just trying to hold off myself from drinking, it's fun to drink Vodka straight up, it's really good. Or just whatever I can drink.

considering i caught the flu before i even had a chance to get a fucking flu shot, I'm not gonna push my luck.

what's a greyhound?

Did that a couple of times recently. Embarrassing isn't it?

Coors Banquet and the occasional shot of Pendleton Midnight. You?

I've got the flu, pretty high in cough syrup.

A beer I brewed myself. Only 1 because I don't quite enjoy the taste. It was supposed to be like a blue moon but it's smoother and seems to be way less carbonated. It has a little off taste because some tap water got in the mix halfway through fermentation.

I drank yesterday, I'm supposed to be completely dry
I miss my dog

I dont feel great about it. But i was having a dry spell and she is a friend. So i also have to deal with that. Its whatever I guess

watch?v=8J4S4fBTfQI

Malibu coconut rum because i like lady drinks
Popped a couple grape lifesavers for added flavor

dude me too. why is the flu going around so early this year?

grapefruit juice and vodka
salty dog is same thing but with salted rim, more people know that name

Rum and coke
I'm on 4 or 5 now

can't say I've ever had that. i usually just get a pint of pbr and shot of bourbon. Richmond, VA called it a happy meal, and basically every bar charges $5 for it.

Just be careful you don't make a habit of it. I said I wouldn't then got drunk again, ran into the same chick and.....fuck! Next thing I know she's texting me and knocking on my door at 4am.

Make a Hot Toddy, it's a whiskey drink that cures everything, swear to god

Cheap booze.
Have to go to school tomorrow fml

Fucking nothing. Fucking only 19. Fucking USA. Fucking Bullshit man.

say "fuck" one more time, i dare you pussy

Fucking Sup Forums. Fucking dudes replying to me. Fucking dares. Fucking bullshit man.

It happens, man. The flu changes enough year on year that sometimes it becomes better at jumping to hosts.

my roommate made me one of those before. they're fucking disgusting man! who is credited with "inventing" that abhorred concoction?

I'm drinking the hard stuff tonight.

Nah man, I've got enough syrup to ride this bitch out with my head in the clouds without anyone questioning my mental health.

beer. obsidian stout. because im an alcoholic. and pre-workout for no reason

and with that, i shall take another shot (of cough syrup) for you and head to bed. night gents!

I'm done with drinking, I had some huge alcohol addiction I decided to leave because it really fucked me up, now, well, I'm not better than before, I smoke weed now, I know it's no good either but it makes me forget about my problems, besides, at least I'm more conscious when I do shit high rather than drunk

Cheap red wine

on my second modelo. got three more and I think thatll be it. its sunday night and I must go to work in the morning.

Diet Sams club soda. I stopped at beer distributor but they were closed at 7. PA is gay

Not a fan of working with a hangover?

Water and pepto bismol cause super shits all day

Bout 6 in. Don't knock them if you haven't tried them.

Ugh dude she texted me all day. How bad we talking on a scale of 1 to 10?

My negro

Its Sunday in my state so no alcohol today

I fucked myself up by drinking too much a few years ago. Was partying and drinking loads of everclear, and vodka mixers till i was throwing up on a handful of occasions. Never feel the same since one of the worse nights with everclear. Feel like i really tarnished my brain/liver.

I don't really mind its just waking up on time that gets me

These are nice for a light tasting beer but pitchers of them at a bar are way more expensive so I avoid it.

Coors Gold. Spent four hours arguing with my X, then spazzed out on my mom, smashed my TV because the vid card was starting to fuck up, yelled at my neighbors dog, called my kid to clear some shit up, then went for the 12pk. I really resent when people tell me what can and cannot do.

Yeah if she's a friend already it might be harder to deal with. I hate that shit. Why can't they just get real and realize that both parties were drunk. God get a grip bitches. For me it's just a matter of not going to my regular dive anymore where I might bump into her. The texts have stopped so I think she finally got the hint. Well that's what we get....

Dude, theres a convenience store every 10 ft in PA

Rate your bar broad 1 to 10? My friend is like a 5 unfortunately and was trying to fuck for a long time

Sounds like Ontario. Commie booze laws here.

olympia cause it's great

I dunno....maybe 4 to 5. Somewhere around there. Crazy redhead too.

When they sell beer I'll go there

i drink like once a month, if that.
girlfriend wanted to try making mimosas, so we bought a $15 bottle of sparkling wine and some tropicana oj and mixed em in a juice jug haha.
oh yeah we're classy.

You ain't alone on that

One of these bad boys is usually enough for me. I know, it's kinda shitty beer, but for me it's just right.

That'd ruin the carbonation of it and part of the flavor, in the future mix it per glass.
Additionally cause there is the chance you wouldn't finish it all off at once. Tropicana is not a good orange juice choice for mimosas either as its way too sweet and they add lots of sugar. I'd suggest some generic brand thats more natural.

Source: I'm a bartender

I have about five of them within five miles, and im in the sticks. Grocery stores, minimarts, hoagie shops. PA has changed drastically in the last few years. I suspect you're under 21.

Asian detected

Was it at least good? What makes her a 4 or 5?

It's weird because I mean she's not exactly a looker but strangely cute face in a kooky red head sort of way and she certainly seamed to know what she was doing. Can't go back though or I'll never get rid of her. Like feeding a stray cat.

This is an asian stereotype? I'm caucasian lol.

Drinkin some budlight while enjoying the jacuzzi.
A combination thats great, but would be better if i had any friends

Many Asians have a mutation where they get shitfaced over a beer and get all red in the face.
Asian flush.

Their ancestors never developed beer making like ours, the Africans, and the Mongolians.

Same reason why the Native Americans go apeshit over booze. One drop and they're taken over

Booze+Jacuzi would be great

But fuck budlight. That's water with a 21+ tag

Had half a bottle of tequila but finished it off earlier. So stuck with budlight and coorslight

Gold 4loco. i'm only 19 and get my alcohol from a store that doesn't card. feeling pretty good. not too drunk......yet

Went from a real dark time in my life where I drank a litre of tequila or scotch every night to just enjoying two or three of these glasses every weekend.

Jack and coke m8

The beer I posted is rather high ABV though. Equivalent to about 3.5 shots of 40% liquor.

Aye, I could be happy with that.
Enjoy your water mate

Still only 8.1%
That's still just a beer

Cheap whisky and cheap brandy, companied with a cheap cigar

I'm drinking because i suck

Not same guy, but no offense is intended. Its great to be a light weight spend far less. This friday i spent 120 at 7.50 per drink at a bar not including all the drinking i did after at home. Shit gets expensive fast.

You just factually drink very lil

"just a beer" sounds a lot like something that's closer to 12oz and only 5% ABV

Am I wrong?

No.
Beer ends around 10%
Anything less is just beer.

In normal speak, its a strong 24 ounce can, which makes it in the neighborhood of three regular beers.

kek'd

Yeah, I'm totally happy being a lightweight.

And jesus that's a fucking expensive drinking session. Probably would be enough to kill me. I'm only 130 lbs and somewhat low tolerance. I say somewhat because I have one of those beers (sometimes two) every day and I imagine it's worked up some tolerance.

im smoking weed

Maybe she's the one haha

lol. Oh man thanks for that. Needed a good laugh.

Im 170lvs but been drinking since 14 now 24 so ive build up a resistance. Doesnt help alcoholism runs in the family

its malt liquor, slightly different process. But yeah, its just a "beer". It has bubbles and tastes like salty piss. Drink five of those, then we'll talk. You can't nitpick over one can, unless that can was full of vodka.

Sapporo.
It's still on sale at my local grocery.

Ive bought two six-packs everyday for 4 days now...good thing i work nights.

Good swapping experiences with you man. Best of luck in the future I hope you break the chain

NATTY DADDY IN THE HOUSE BOIEEEES

99 CENTS FOR 25 OUNCES, FELLAS

GOT FOUR (4) OF THESE BAD BOIS
I'M GETTIN DRUNK, CHUMS

alcohol is a solution
it's just science, mate

Sounds like a reason to get drunk!

vodka taste like youthful mistakes to me.

only thing i have to drink is tomato wine.

Fuck you, 288 ounces for 5 dollars

OK I'M FUCKIN JEALOUS
HOW THE F U C K DID YOU MANAGE THAT???

Dollar store has this here always in stock. Odd cause walmart has it too for 15 dollars for the 24