>be me
>25 year old female
>have 1 kid
>11 year old girl walk in on her masterbating with my dildo
>yell oh fuck
>bolt outta there
>mfw

do you need a roommate to help out with living costs

Congratulations, she'll now be ashamed of her body.. She'll compartmentalize her fear until adulthood until she seeks out a abusive relationship with a guy who calls her body terrifying to her own mother.

Join and teach her how's it's done

That was the hardest I'd laughed in a while. Thank you for this.

Wait, you had a kid at 14 years old?

sage

You did nothing wrong except having a dildo.

You know the rules

Looks like she is on her way to being a slut in high school like you were, and having a kid at 14.

That's some fake news right there. If you're gonna troll, at least make it at all believable.

It isn't unusual for kids to start figuring out their bodies around 10, especially for girls. Heck, I started masturbating at 9. Nothing came out, but it still felt good. Most kids will mindlessly hump things because those connections in the body are starting to develop.

Think about it. You're learning about your body and the one person you love more than life itself sees you, cusses at you, and runs away. She ain't gonna forget this moment....

>That's some fake news right there. If you're gonna troll, at least make it at all believable.
>fake news
>troll
Jesus Christ get the fuck out of Sup Forums grandpa newfag.

Apparently she doesn't

>soursingleden?
Tits are required for further consideration of feminine associations.

Eat your daughters pussy.. and fuck her with your dildo. She is probably fantasizing about you right now.

It will not be a thought at all. If the mother of your fictitious child were to talk about it with them, they might react differently... or it might be okay. It's hard to say but it's not really traumatic or damaging.

The fuck are you talking about? "oh hurr I heard popular buzz words, guess this guy is a newbie unlike my 12 year old self." I've been here since year 2!

The only talk you've had with the 11 year old is "Oh Fuck" so GTFO

pics or it didnt happen?

Set bate. But forgot to do the math. Baby at 14. Fail. Thanks for playing tho.

>niggers

So what's wrong with baby at 14? I know a girl with a daughter at 13.

Thanks for wasting everyone's time, including your own.