youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw
youtube.com/watch?v=El-C3DejA_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do we have to?

excellent

I wanna fucking kill myself

Suicide.

it's worth more to you and to other ppl if you turn around and have a high head

I'm depressed af and although i consider suicide, I owe it to everyone I know who has helped me to help myself

me too

has been on my mind for years. why haven’t i done anything yet

you sound cool

i’d rather stay in bed all day though

u do u fam

Ty?

in all seriousness if you believe that after life is numb-fullness and everything is kinda pointless; at least you have like 1 chance to do shit and interact with lifeforms before you return to your doom

h...how do you know my name???

Doom? Lol?

We dont truly know what happens after you die, but if it's nothing then nothing matters and if it's something, still nothing matters.

Name your grandpa from 200 years ago. Protip you cant. You'll be the same fate

francis

youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0

good music helps

this is now a good music thread

I've been at a 9 for a while BRB killing myself xDD

youtube.com/watch?v=kyCa-Sv0cjg

youtube.com/watch?v=PdVq5sbI9DE

This is pretty fucking pathetic famalam

youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

life is as depressing or as happy as you fucking make it. either you're going to see everything negatively or positively. doesn't matter how big or small the problem. if you see the positive you'll feel at least the smallest bit better than if you see it negatively/"realistically". much love user. you got this.

youtube.com/watch?v=afSjekgcalI

youtube.com/watch?v=Jmv5pTyz--I

sorry what?

as yes you'll die and be forgotten;
at least you'll still be on the internet, as the internet will might as well still be here decades to come.
do you want something ( actually existing and trying things ) or do nothing? ( not existing- no Sup Forums or pleasure. )

i love you

that's true. i have attempted suicide ~7 times but now i've decided it's just best to stay because my family cares more about me than i do. would you like a drink on the house, user?

koi?

already drinking and I'm the dude posting 80's retro wave lmao

tapping the next drink on the table for you user

it's a ray.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

oh lol

i thought you were someone i talked to last night named koi, he always attached fish pics to his post

thanks bud but i don't drink.
What brings you here?

y u haff to be sad

thanks you too

>be me
>Have crippling depression
> Learn that by filling every moment with hobbies and activities I dont feel as depressed
>Get married
>Wife believes her depression keeps her from doing things
>She wants to do nothing
>I want to do everything
>We compromise and do nothing
>Be me
>Have crippling depression

i love me too

i just had a talk with my stepmom about my mom who died 2 years ago

she hated me until she died and said a lot of things that hurt me that i still think about

Flash your tits

youtube.com/watch?v=wVLurBEtLDw

Watch Jordan Peterson

HAHA xDDDDDDD

Nope. I guess if we are throwing names around, call me ray.

life has lead me to Sup Forums once again, what can i say?

no explanation available

i love you ray :)

Watch my nuts bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=dnR3cC3u-x0

sounds a lot like me and my partner, user
they struggle a lot but always stay so strong. I always feel like I'm bringing them down

Try meth

why are you avoiding gender pronouns

i would love to

can i see?

I love you too, user.
Sup Forums is always there and i thought that i would speak up instead of lurk this time. Happens, i guess

isn't this an anonymous image board? why do pronouns matter?

youtu.be/rZgIQ6sNbqg

youtube.com/watch?v=vInIaF1oJtA

I'm resting them on your mums face right now

she’s dead dood

please hug me

2spoopy

Just because she was your mother doesn't mean you should take those things to heart. I know we're naturally more intimate with our parents so shit like that is going to sting more but you can't let it get under your skin.

I dealt with a bipolar, menopausal, belligerent drunkard of a mother for well over a decade and it was really hard severing that mother-son attachment but in the end it was necessary for my own mental health. Even our parents can turn out to be terrible fucking people, doesn't mean you're a terrible person or whatever she said about you.

From the other side: you are bringing them down. Your half-hearted attempts to deal with your attention starved version of depression, are destroying their actual attempts to manage a depression so painful they don't have the option of ignoring it like you do. Rest assured one day your significant other will leave you for their own safety or kill themselves because of your uncaring inactivity.

youtube.com/watch?v=EA9hvpB5r1s

>just and a kid a week ago
>my second
>so stressed
>drinking alot
>thinking about hitting my head on a brick wall until I pass out
Shit sucks. Don't know if it's my shit job or the alcohol or knowing my life will be always tied up that makes me so fucking angry and sad.

I didn't ask to be here. why should i be miserable so that family can enjoy the company of my pathetic life.

eeyup

i love nice anons

youtube.com/watch?v=AzV-5zeZlhs

just be positive. i'm sorry if my last post didn't make sense. i'm a little drunk kek

love you too bby

can i have a drunken huggie?

but to take the bait
I do know what a piece of shit I am
What boggles my mind is that they love me regardless and it feels heavily undeserved despite me returning it with every last bit of energy I have.
i was honest from the start in telling them how I am. I guess we also just deal with the same thing differently.

no timestamp? but those tits made me quite erect no lie mahnn

god damn, this one was intense

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp5LavG3Oys

youtube.com/watch?v=8pLfINBvsE0

buy a harmonyonica
play to youslef at nite
play unt you can feel yourslef better play be
and profit

You are the only person responsible for how you feel. Whether it's genetic related hormonal imbalance or just an unusually long mood swing, the burden of sadness lies solely on your shoulders and it is up to you to overcome that. Or choose to wallow in it. The sun will still rise regardless of your decision.

fuck yeah

Do you seriously not understand that your perception of depression as to how it relates to motivation is completely backward? You seem to think depression causes you to do nothing. This is inaccurate. Doing nothing creates depression. If you force yourself out of the rut and do things no matter if you feel like them the depression fades. The only difference in you and your partners approach is that your partner is actually trying to solve their depression. You are using depression as an excuse to be lazy. And damaging someone you say you love in the process. You are by literal definitions a parasite.

youtube.com/watch?v=9AFnXdesNPs

fuck outta here burnsy, we trying to help our boy out here. Why dont you leave him alone and stop preying on the vulnerable to make yourself fel stronger. fuck outta here bad teach

I am gonna be honest i agree with this guy, ever since i started taking vyvanese my depression has disappeared, puts me in a fantastic mood, i know this is not the place to give honest advice but amphetamines (taken correctly) do help.

smoke weed and drink on occasion

the fuck you trying to reach these kids?!

*teach

In my experiences no amount of teaching, kind words, calm discussions or rational logic will trump user's crippling laziness. That is what they are what they are and probably will never change. But then again please prove me wrong. Maybe then someone user professes to love will benefit. But frankly, I doubt it.

op here

i want to kill myself. someone save me

Yeah i know stupid idea, thought it might be worth a try being a decent human being on here for once, i now realize the attempt was futile

you got more like this?

nice knowing you bud

that's a nice assumption there, friend
I work a full-time job, have numerous hobbies that I've kept up for a solid 7+ years
My depression stems from not being able to make friends despite how much I push myself out there. I don't fit into any communities.
I don't want to get up in the morning because of self-hatred. I get up and I do what I have to but there are always going to be times where it's worse than others. Fuck outta here with this bs and stop being so bitter and projecting your own problems with your wife onto my situation. I hope she finds someone else who won't treat her problems the way you do - go find someone who actually makes you happy then maybe you'll stop being the miserable cunt you are.

>80's retro wave

mostly new but made to sound like it's retro

youtube.com/watch?v=SF58Lsvqg5E&t=1s

most of what i posted is here

thats sad a shit, yo

there have been people in concentration camps that are having a better will to live than you in the current world, with access to the internet apparently. do you need any more explanation on why there is always a reason to live?

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw

>that sax solo

>Numerous hobbies
Anime, and video games aren't exactly what I'd call constructive hobbies. Working a full time job is just an excuse to quit doing things In your life you actually enjoy now that you're "too tired" to do them. Laziness isn't just about work. It's about what you are willing to do besides work. Turns out people like being around people that do things to enjoy life. Consider you have few friends and maybe apply this to your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=El-C3DejA_k