How do I get nudes from girls Sup Forums

How do I get nudes from girls Sup Forums

Ask em?

By being a girl that's hotter than pic related.

send them a dumb pic of you doing something with your dick, then they will take the bait

1. Be attractive
2. Don't be ugly

Explain...
>Implying

>Lol send nudes pls
Like that?

I've done it by asking girls if they want to see my pussy. They always say yes, then I send a picture of my cat. Most of the time they reply with a picture of their pussy. Or, if they say "cute" I say... now show me yours. It's very effective.

? Do they think you're a guy or girl?

What if they say no or what the fuck

Do you just text them out of the blue?
I have several girls numbers I can text via online sms

Where is her penis?

It's usually on snapchat, so they can see I'm a guy. I've never had a girl get mad. They might just say no, or nice try. To which I say, you can't blame me can you ;-)

Faggot

Never texted random girls, usually through apps like snap, kik, tinder, etc...

I feel like you'd have to build up some kind of rapport with them first via sms.

Nice, have you tried saying "you don't have a cat!" That may deescalate sexual tension but it may also increase interest in you
Do they know who you are?

I've never tried saying that, I'll try it ;-)

No, they don't know who I am. I'll wait for the friend request to get accepted first, sometimes I might try a little small talk.

There is no real point In getting nudes from random girls, because you can just come here. So one can assume that this individual is looking for nudes from a specific girl.

Take your time with it. Set them up by complimenting their pics and updates. Gradually ease into making comments like "Bet your body looks even better under that bikini" or "I wonder what you would look like without that on. Just as good or better?"

Works more than half the time. If they put up a ton of resistance immediately move on to the next. For every prude there's two sluts just waiting to be found. Not every girl on snap will give up the goods you could be a master manipulator and it would still be a waste of time. Usually it's because they have some defects they are embarassed to show.

I've posed as a girl online before
99%of messages were
compliments
Wanna go out/hang out
Or
Wanna fuck

So if that's worked for you, you've done more than just compliment

If they like your pic they will respond to the compliments. Just use some ab shots show of some ink if it looks good.

I can't find my abs though
Fug

Snapchat blacklists rooted phones and virtual ones
It's so goddamn annoying