Why get married? The laws in the west are stacked against men and the vast majority of divorces are initiated by women...

Why get married? The laws in the west are stacked against men and the vast majority of divorces are initiated by women. High probability of her running off with the kids, demanding have your stuff and child support even though you have little to no access to the kids. I mean really fuck that. The more I think about it the more I think it's best I dodged that bullet.

You get a nice tax break if she's not making as much money as you

Still not worth it. All the other things considered....I mean if she pulls the divorce and take half your shit and the kids with her move.

You're right. My ex tried that shit on me, but it ended up backfiring because the guy she decided to run off with was a registered sex offender, and the courts weren't too pleased about that, especially after she tried to accuse me of molesting my daughter and they found out she was lying. So I ended up with the kids, and she got literally nothing from me. And she's supposed to be paying child support, but I rarely see any.

holy fuck user sorry you had to put up with that

That's an extremely rare situation and you're lucky it worked out in your favour. You really dodged a bullet there. I'm thinking of this because I'm about to own property and at first I thought gee it would be nice to settle down in my new house with a nice broad and all that shit. Then I remembered how awful the marriage laws are and how the family courts are stacked with feminist cunts. I could finally be getting somewhere in life and struggling less and some psychopath bitch could take it all away from me leaving me worse off than ever. It's a scary thought.

I hear you. Luckily, we didn't own a house or anything like that, but she did take one of my cars, which the court made her give back. It came back trashed, of course, so we had to go back to court, and she ended up having to pay to get it fixed. But after that experience, I'll never get married again. Ever. It's cost me a couple of relationships, because bitches think getting married is like the best thing they can do or something, but I'm like a nigger refusing to go on a cruise-I ain't falling for that shit again.

how would they find out she was lying?

Like, how do you have "proof" that you didn't diddle your kids butts?

Well yeah when it comes to bitches it's great for them. Try to explain to them how it's a shit deal for men and they won't hear it. Like talking to a wall. Then that right there is a sign that they will be likely to do what your ex did as well. No empathy.

you can always go for a prenup

Because my daughter literally told them that her mom told her to say that shit. Plus, they're detectives, that's what they do, detect stuff. They just knew she was full of shit.

Precisely why I said not wanting to get married has cost me a couple of relationships. I just can't ever trust anyone that much again, but they never understand and they seemed to take it personally, so i just broke it off.

From what I've heard they are pretty ineffective.

Lucky that worked out for you.

It seems like they err on the side of the accuser. I'm terrified someone will say that I raped them or something, and it'd just be my word against theirs.

Stupid bitches. I mean even after you tell them your whole story and everything? What heartless selfish cunts.

Well, it's caused alot of problems for me over the years, mainly in my relationship with my daughter. She was like 5 at the time, and she couldn't understand why her mom wanted her to say those things, and she's 13 now, and we still don't have the kind of close relationship we did back then. It's gotten better, but it still isn't the same.

It's not a big deal. But it is a good way to tell whether they want to be with you because they love you or if they just want a guy to be a daddy for their bastard kids or a guy to latch onto because they find out the older they get, the less interested guys are in their fading looks. So far, noone has been able to pass the test, but I'm still hoping I'll find one that does.

not if you have kids.
you can exploit the earned income credit to a much greater degree if you stay single and she takes HOH with the children

That's interesting to hear. I should keep that in mind too. It's tricky because there are also some that are clever enough to placate to you for the purpose of getting their claws in.

Some red flags to watch out for-
>single mom with kids younger than yours (if you have any)
>talks alot about how she "used to" party all the time
>has "guy friends" who aren't verifiably gay
>talks about how her friends/co-workers/sisters are all married, but she isn't yet.
>Talks about how nice your house/car is
>tells you what a good dad you are for taking care of your kids by yourself and/or says she wishes her kids' dad would be more like you
These are all from personal experience, but I'm sure there's more.

Yeah I learned that with the guy friends one before. Usually means mega slut and that there's always an orbiter waiting in the wings if she should find you in a time of life when you're not at your best. With you through thick.

Pretty much. Unless they're gay, then it's cool. You might even be able to get your dick sucked by a dude while she watches, if you swing that way.

Well no thanks to that but it's true. I love the way they'll tell you it's because they relate to guys more or whatever and it's not at all that they want more attention and the possibility of more cock. But there I was thinking women were capable of being straight forward.

>get a pre-nup

Do people not do that anymore? You're retarded if you don't.

>inb4 prenups get thrown out

they aren't getting tossed out left and right. usually the courts will throw them out if you lied about something, or if they find she's unable to support herself for whatever reason

>don't lie about your pre-marriage assets
>don't cheat or otherwise violate the terms of the marriage or pre-nup
>make sure you both have independent counsel when you sign the pre-nup

marriage is a contract. it always has been. no such thing as an airtight contract.

Yeah, especially the old "we used to date, but now we're just really good friends" routine. I'm immediately suspicious anytime I hear that, because I've been in the position of "friend" in one of those situations, and I can tell you, she's probably going to fuck her "friend" anytime you guys have the least little disagreement, or if she just gets bored one day while you're not around. Still happens to me to this day.

>red flag
>We'll be okay as long as we (You) have money, user.

Fuck love, get that BAH

That's a good one.
I mean, if they just want a sugar daddy, that's cool, but they need to be upfront about that shit, and understand it's only going to be that way until you get tired of it.

Yeah only if you rush the proposal and you marry a cunt.

Yeah that one. Amazing that we go along with it though. Better to be in the "friend" position than that of the cuck. Took me a while to learn that.

In the UK you don't even have to be married for them to have 'rights'. Just living together long enough and having kids means you are fucked for child support etc.

Holy shit man. That's one hell of a bullet you dodged. Most men aren't so lucky

I give most of the credit to my attorney. She might've been the cheapest one in town, but she's damn good at what she does. That, and my ex wife was taking advice on how to get rid of her husband from a man whose ex got rid of him in the same way, except he actually did molest his stepdaughter, and forgot to mention that little fact.

For sure. I do kinda feel bad sometimes, though. Hopefully she doesn't do anything to piss me off, because the first thing I'd do is call up her husband and let him in on our little secret, saying I felt bad, and just couldn't do it anymore, knowing how much he cares about her and all that.

Did you become a raging drunk while all this was going on? Pretty sure I would.

Marriage Jewish concept
Taxes Greek concept

Some how this is American.

No, I did start smoking weed on a daily basis, though. And taking antidepressants and anxiety meds. And blood pressure pills, but I'm pretty sure those are just because I'm fat, and used to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day.

One thing I don't understand is when the husband goes after the guy in your position. In that situation I hold no animosity toward the dude. Guys will be guys whatever. The point is that she is a whore. It's her fault.

What anti depressants do you take?

One of the many tentacles of the effort to destroy whites and only applies to white men, everyone else will be treated fairly.

True I guess in my case I'd become a drunk because, well I already am one. I think that might just drive me to drink myself to death though.

Yup. (((Feminism))).

It's a jealousy thing, maybe, plus, most guys are brought up to believe that beating up a woman, for any reason, even something like that, is just something you don't do, so they go after the guy. I don't think I'd have to worry about that in my situation, though, because he's the kind of guy that would put all the blame on her.

>>get a pre-nup
Bitches get nuclear whenever they even hear term
>RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DO YOU NOT TRUST IN ME FUCK YOU FEGIT AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

None right now, because I'm over that shit, but I was on Effexor for a bit, then zoloft, and finally paxil. That one seemed to work the best.

OP is a part of CIA social engineering team promoting trans right, cuckoldry, veganism, and a breakdown of the American household as well as other far left ideas

Depends on the state. Some states don't consider premarital assets in divorce cases. Check it out for your state and see. Safest thing is find a state with no common law marriage ( I know florida and Georgia for sure ) and just shack up and dog kids. You can trade em out as you like that way.

Why would you want access to kids? Just don't have them at all

lol. Good for him. Sounds like me. I should convert to Islam or something. All kidding a side though the blame does go mostly to her. She can't pull that I fell on a dick and was vulnerable shit. Women always try to escape any responsibility. Always a man to blame. Hell in that situation she has two handy. Blame the husband for not being emotionally available or some bullshit and the other guy for taking advantage of the poor precious M'lady. Like having two Jesus's that she can lay her sin unto and crucify while she walks away smelling like roses.

If they were mine I would want to. I'm not a nigger.

My cover is blown.

But why? Then you have to spend money on them and time you could be doing more important shit

Yeah I get it I was 14 once.

Because normies still view children as "life-size" pets that will forever give them attention, be their best friend, and reward their exhastive work with money and health care when they turn old.

My ex wife is really good at that shit. She's on her third marriage now because she can't keep her fucking legs closed. The last one ended because the dude she was with found out that her and her brother's wife were fucking a couple of dudes they met at work. they were married all of 6 months, and she blamed him for her deciding to fuck someone else.

>25
>Been married for 3 years?
>We dated 3-4 years before that
>She was a certified virgin (I genuinely find this funny lol)
>Submissive when I'm extroverted
>Same religious background
>Same general life goals
>Neither of us are particularly controlling of each other. For example, I made it clear I want to teach in Thailand for 6 months. She is excited to see my personal growth from that.
>We've done serious things that could ruin either of our lives if it became public
>Trust her unconditionally and she does the same for me
>Didn't leave me when I had a particularly bad depressive spell and became opioid dependent
>She has an MBA and will never be a potato

Guys, why the fuck do people hate marriages so much? It seems more like an issue of people just marrying people that aren't PERFECT for them.

I had met and was with many many women before my wife. I never even considered marrying more than maybe one other girl, and even then she wasn't comparable.

I can sleep at night knowing that she won't bother trying to steal or hide money, because it would just be disputed in a divorce.

I can sleep knowing that we have an unspoken contract which basically says: "Treat each other with unconditional love, and the other will never tear you down or take away things you're entitled to (children, etc.)."

Yeah we're not always happy, but we know we can make it in this life together.

Even if shit gets super complicated like side relationships or something if I start traveling too much, with my wife I can tell she is always about the bigger picture. She would never say it aloud, but keeping me from cheating isn't her focus.

She actively seeks to sharpen my skills and allow me to become my maximum potential, instead of finding the path of least resistance (least effort) in exchange for a calculated risk, such as drug activity.

I couldn't be happier I found my wife. Am I emotionally dependent on her to some degree? Sure. It's clear she wants me indpndnt.

the key is to not get married until you have some wisdom under your belt so you can identify a treacherous bitch a mile away. if you can't immediately sense a girl's purity and loyalty before you even know her name, that means there is none. so don't waste your time trying to see what's beneath her facade. good women are increasingly rare so you may die alone. statistics are a bitch..

Just amazing. I think there needs to be a new thing on the Autism spectrum called woman. What a bunch of psychos. A red flag with my ex was when she told me that it's not cheating if it happens overseas. She actually really seamed to make herself believe that. Some cuck married her after knowing her online for all of a few months or something. Already divorced with kids of his own too (she also has one). Not the sharpest tool in the box there.

That life you just described is rare as fuck. I'm glad you won the lottery but don't go telling everyone else that they can too.

White women are a different level of beast when it comes to divorce. They make no qualms about the fact they're using men to their benefit.

Asian/Indian/Latina/even black women are nowhere as selfish as white women.

This is like the argument people make when someone points out an obvious commonality in an ethnic group. But they're not ALL like that. Well yeah no shit sherlock but if we never generalized we would all be a bunch of clueless naive fools. If what you are saying is reality and not just your feels staging a coup on your brain then great but this is not the norm these days and there are very real systemic reasons for it, a lot of it which has to do with the subversion of western nations via (((feminism and cultural marxism))).

Yeah, my ex married her current husband after knowing him for like a month, and she wonders why after like 5 years it's all gone to shit. Not to mention he's almost 10 years younger than her, and irresponsible as fuck, he has a decent job, makes like $45k a year, yet they're always broke, even though she works, too, and they live with his parents. Her constantly cheating on him might also be a factor, but he found out she was like that shortly after they got together.

Because it's a responsibility, something you pud pounding neckbeards wouldn't respect if it fucked you up the ass.

You've got a lot to learn

There must be some satisfaction for you in watching that shit show though. A bit of poetic justice. What a bunch of fucking degenerates.

Found the cuck.

LOL, responsibility to whom?

lol! look at the women who claim any black man with a bit of money is "they babby daddy". think it's white women doing this? and ffs Filipino women are renowned gd diggers.

I have never, nor will I ever watch my wife get fucked by another man.

Find another word, neckbeard.

Fucking top kek mate. This is why white men get burned so easily by the magical unicorn foreigners you speak of. Were you born yesterday?

>ffs Filipino women are renowned gd diggers.
Well yeah. Guys are too blinded with Yellow Fever to notice though.

The responsibility to each other. I would have thought that would be obvious.

Jesus, it's true what I've heard about this place.

Everyone is 12 years old.

Flip women are total psychopaths. Run.

Go back to plebbit normie.

It's our responsibility to lock ourselves and our future to the people we're dating despite current divorce rates? Either you're stuck living in the 1950's or you're trolling...

Fuck you. You faggots think you're going to find some waifu and fuck her blind. You aren't. The clock is ticking motherfucker.
You'd better find something that lasts, and yes it's going to be way below your standards. Deal with it.

Confirmed troll.

Marriage is a tax break, too. I thought you faggots wanted to save money on your taxes.

There was at one time, but now, I just find it pathetic, and I wonder what I ever saw in her to begin with, because, honestly, she's always been that way. I'm just glad my kids haven't had to be dragged through hell and back because of her poor life choices. I may not be the best dad in the world, but at least I have stability and I take the responsibility of having kids far more seriously than she does.

Fuck you faggot. You literally have no reason to talk shit on marriage. You don't even have a relationship, protip: fapping to Taylor Swift pics isn't "marriage," either.

I'm not talking about those mail order bride situations.

The white guys in those situations are sad as fuck and deserve what they get. They don't think of the women as people but as a sex slaves.

Those are fucked from the start already.

Asian/Indian couples are in it for the long haul. Divorce is often an absolute last resort.

checked

See this

Read the thread before you post.

Triggered

You sign a prenup.

And the prenup says "no kids.:"

It's that easy faggot.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT ALL /B./ WANTS TO DO IS MASTURBATE AND PRETEND THEIR LIVING REAL LIVES
THEY ARENT
YOU ARENT EITHER FAGGOT GODDAMMIT

That is one raaaare Pepep

Any lawyers would laugh at and throw away that line easily. You can't regulate bodily functions with a piece of paper. Especially when you're the one making her pregnant.

Oh dude I 500% agree.

THAT'S WHY YOU NEED TO PICK THE RIGHT ONE!

I had dated/courted/casually dated dozens and dozens of girls, often not even having sex because my sex needs were satisfied by someone else.

NONE of them met my criteria. You can't marry a girl who doesn't even know who she is.

My wife was raised in Amish country in Ohio. Seriously under a rock. She is a BLESSING and seriously within 20 minutes I knew she was wife material.

You can just tell guys. They're comfortable with who they are but feel no need to boast or inflate it. They just simply want a man who can provide them physical and emotional security...somebody who understands them and their needs.

I've never met a more selfless person ever. She's a crazy hard work ethic to boot.

And I shit you not, but I've got maybe 3x the libido as her. So if I was worried about her cheating (which tbh I really don't care apart from appearances, not that I'm a cuck or some shit), she'd have to be horny to even want that shit.

I feel like, if you spend the time meeting hundreds of girls and immediately checking off if they're marriage material or not, it's super easy to know when it's the right one.

>why the fuck would someone marry a super leftist feminist?

Seriously not a troll or something, and I'm not even inherently anti-left, but there's a strong correlation of feminism and women that are either marriage-undesirable (women who are more interested in their ego/gender independence than a legitimate marriage or heterosexual relationship) or marriage-disrupters (genuinely aren't comfortable with gender rolls, even if they're much more balanced than 20th century, to the point where it's always a dysfunctional disruption).

I just feel like it's a fucking no brainer.

If 25% of girls are potential girl friend material, that mean maybe 3-5% are engagement material and 0.1-2% are legitimately lifelong empire material. If she isn't the 1% for you, move on.

All we can do is live and learn. It's what we get for ignoring red flags.

Everyone should get married.

It's the only official way of propagating the species.

Don't get married. I'm one year in to litigation over a marriage that ended years ago. She wants more alimony and child support, and tried to take half of what I was awarded in the original settlement. Has cost me tens of thousands and we're not done yet. Don't get married. After ten or 15 years she can literally fuck another dude in front of you and then take you to the cleaners. I saw a guy in court that had to pay lifetime alimony and maintain a life insurance policy in her name...so she didn't have to work. Do not do it!

Generally the ones who go after white guys are those types though so it's a dumb idea.

You can have kids without being married Ahmad.

I have to say I'm happily married now to a lovely, submissive woman, but I am taking a tremendous risk.

Then go under the knife.

All you faggots offer up are excuses not to fulfill your function as a homo sapien.

All caps confirms it.