Guys , imagine a normal strip club. But. Plz keep in mind. It'll be a normal strip club...

Guys , imagine a normal strip club. But. Plz keep in mind. It'll be a normal strip club, just that the strippers will be all cute traps. Just think about it, no homo. Just let it sink in.

God i wish

What would you want to call it OP?

All traps are narcissistic attention hungry whores, especially if the post hete

The Gay Bar

So its a gay strip club.

If the person you're sexually attracted to has a dick, then you're fucking gay.

If you disagree, then you're a closet fag Republican.

Except they're all strapped into fucking machines that endlessly sound them and which speed up when given tokens by patrons
Hour after hour

Normal strip club? Right sounds pretty gay to me.

that would kill them

>Filename
>Girl
Damn that picture is old, rip him
I still don't know why he killed himself, he was a cute dude

That's a shitty name for a tranny bar.

Op here.
Mhmh... Trap hour? Maybe Kawaii Land, or loli heaven?

>No homo
It would be very gay tho.

No, it's a straight club. Fucking them would be gay. gtfo

How so? Not like your fucking them. gtfo

Expect the Unexpected

Go fucking kill yourself faggot.

YOU'RE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO MEN. HOW IS THIS NOT GAY YOU CLOSET FAGGOT?

Because it's cute af, i'm not fucking them. Maybe your the closet fgt. No faggots allowed on my thread, gtfo. Queer

>No faggots allowed on my thread
Then get out

Traps are the future, soon anyone not liking traps will be faggots, so gtfo.

Even if that is the case,as of right now you are a faggot,so kill yourself.

OP put no effort into not being a fag

0/10

Go be a fag somewhere else.

then they die
They get strapped in, nervous but enthralled, smoothly guided into the apparatus as it is guided into them, the gentle yet unyielding steel providing a twinge of exhilaration before it even starts moving
And as it starts, their breath catches in their throats, as it penetrates yielding, grateful territory, richly ennervated and tender to the touch, stretching obediently for the rosebud, relaxing sumptuously as it passes, and tiptoeing towards orgasm as the smooth metal stimulates the embracing tissues
Their hearts skip as the sound of foreign footsteps rouse them from slow bliss, their brains saluting with a shot of adrenaline as the subconscious anticipates the impending orgiastic torture
The new recruits keep their eyes low as they follow the feet of their slave drivers, perhaps recognising the casual step of a regular here to watch their agony of orgasm again, or curious of new and exotic directors of their pleasure
The experienced are already straining against the soft leather, thrusting forward to let the sounds penetrate ever farther, and coyly murmuring greetings at recognized faces
Soon, a patron walls forward, and a coin solidly drops onto a slot, to prompt a macbine to greater vigor
The victim groans, head rolling back, as the penatrative sound picks up speed and range, forcing open deeper tissues and prizing pleasure from the sensitive intrusion. The hapless body attached to the violated member attached to the insensitive machine starts to tremble, and buck, and twitch, until the beads of sweat dripping from the heated brow are thrown away as the head jerks, the body concludes, and a violated, insolent orgasm is torn from the quivering flesh
The others are heated to a further pitch by the echoing whimpers and groans, and resign themselves to the misery of pleasure that will rule their shift as more and more and more patrons walk forward, smiling, desirous of seeing the desperate bound pleasured beyond their limits

Ran out of letters

But yeah imagine an entire lineup of quivering, whimpering, weak in the knees feminine little toys in various states of instead being violated internally until all their overstimulated members can do is dribble slowly and constantly and riddle their bodies with arcing pleasure that threatens to loosen their hold on consciousness with every moment of blissful violation
Just keep dropping in coins until their voices are raspy and quiet
I could do that I could spend an afternoon there

>no homo
posts a pic if frank wolf RIP
yes homo

That would just be a room full of faggots being faggots.

>Frank Wolf
Too Soon. Dammit.
You will be missed.

A faggot strip club with men-with-fake-tits. Faggot.

i would work there user

Traps rarely look as good irl. Quality would be shit.

Don't I know you from Facebook?

Hired

I would call it "The Trap Door" or maybe "Succulent Surprises"

Most male strip clubs, read STRIP CUBS not male reviews, have a lot of twinks and in a few of them they actually crossdress. These places kind of exist but I doubt most of you autistic mofos would actually go to one

son you are beyond gay

Ohhh boi

>She's is just a girl being a girly girl.

No he's dead, he killed himself. Becuase Gender disphoirics always have underlying mental issues aside from the disphoria.

>Wet Kitty Lounge
>Hot Trap House
>No Shame
>Shameless Gentlemen's Club
>No More Morals

He faked his death, dont read into the bullshit, do some research

You'd go to a strip club and fit right in... You'd be the weird disheveled looking dude that smells funny and sits in the corner nursing his Busch and leering at all the cute boys wishing you were one of them and trying to get the courage to get a dance from them and secretly hoping for more... Seriously that fucking diatribe you just spilled out sounds fucking insane, go talk to a real person

At your age (and younger), brave men fought and died for freedom.

What have you done?

the no homo bar

Traps are gay faggot

You're not fucking women either so I guess you're not straight then

>Freedom
Yes goyim, die for our chosen people

its already been done newfag

Need me some Spiders: STAT!!!

more?

Sure!

Here it is!!!!

>using tumblr images