What are yall paying for your coke these days? The dude charges $80 for a g or $100 if you want it delivered

what are yall paying for your coke these days? The dude charges $80 for a g or $100 if you want it delivered.

But he lets it go for $150 delivered if you buy 2gs, and $200 delivered for an 8th.

Best shit I've had where I am, but was wondering what the going rate is these days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3uy2KWod4Q&t=77s
youtu.be/OloWJEbEcrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Coke is for fags

gas im fag then

$30 a gram here in Cali

ya ok, send me some

Not for good stuff, it's like 80 as well

wait, you can really get a g for $30, even if its shit?

considering 1/2 of it's drain cleaner or flour whatever whatever, prolly not worth it

not in Sacto my dude $30 or $80 its the same shit and everybody has a bindle in his pocket here it's like being stuck in a blizzard

20 a gram

$40 a g from the onion patches. Delivered right to my mailbox.

ya if you buy in like oz if comes out to that

Get 4 other friends and split the order. Find a vendor with good product and you won't really have problems doing this.

I cut it all mine out with white baby laxative.

You're playing with the devil, son!

youtube.com/watch?v=q3uy2KWod4Q&t=77s

yeah you absolutely can but you will get a nosebleed pretty goddamn fast. better to buy a decent gram for 60 or so

Coke is for degenerates who don't realize how underwhelming it is for the price. Enjoy your schedule 1 baby laxative.

Retards doing coke... Yall stupid af

youtu.be/OloWJEbEcrI

My supplier has crapped out on me. Anyone know any solid hookups in NYC? Send'em my Sup Forumsoys!

[email protected]

1g coke
>$80
>questionable quality. mixed with what chemicals?
>fun lasts 2-3 hours before you run out
>then you panic and go crazy seeking out any residue you can muster up
>sleepless night with racing thoughts and intense urge for more coke
>sleep til noon and get 4 hours of sleep. wake up with nose all clogged up for two days with nasty ass dark yellow coke buggars.
>feeling of emptyness and depression sets in from the dopamine/serotonin imbalance.

1g marijuana
>$8
>organically grown and lab tested for quality and purity.
>Enough to get a novice user high many times. even a heavy daily user like myself can get nice n stoned three times off of a gram.
>never any fiending for weed
>sleep like a baby
>no extreme mood changes from lack of the drug

Im surprised coke is still around. such an expensive drug for how short lived the effects are.

1g MDMA
>$40
>reagent tested
>fun lasts for 5 hour sessions and enough for 2-3 years use
>gives u insight and empathy, helps improve your relationships
>no dirty fiending quality if you don't abuse it
>the day after is this beautiful cheerful feeling
>minimal side effects with responsible use

Don't forget the massive depression afterward

I live in south Florida.
100$ a g is what I pay but it's a tad high. I just bought like 5-7 grams for 250 and it's pretty good.
And for anyone laughing at us, sure it can be a horrible stupid drug but goddamn do I love it

honestly last time i bought coke my homie gave us 3.5 for 90$

2-3 years of use? or 2-3 uses?

Day after use you may still be in the afterglow but how about suicide tuesday? I hear MDMA is one of the biggest emotional rollercoasters.

>80 gram
Bullshit price
>150 for 2 delivered
eh not bad
>8 ball for 200 delivered
Best deal I've ever heard in my life, does your guy ship?

Really good quality coke shouldn't keep you up all night or make you gittery craving for more. If that's the case it's usually because it's cut with meth or a bunch of B Vitamins. However coke is really a bullshit, overrated drug. There are so many more good ones out there

Suicide Tuesday is very real. Second day and nothing matters at all and if I died I wouldn't even be mad. Gotta take the day off of work and medicate heavily with some herb

Last time I got some it was 60 a g in cali

Based user wins.

Who doesn't user lmaooo

Fucking drug addict cunt

in ga 40 for ok shit and 60 to twak your ass off

Coke is fucking gaaaaay! Such a waste of money. Just get a prescription to Adderall. Way better, cheaper, and healthier assuming you don't get ridiculous with it. May or may not shrink your dick like coke. You'l feel like a better person in any event.

Ye this is the price I know, I don't do Coke myself but I know where to get it.
Isn't stepped on, straight off the boat. In New Orleans here.

wow, this thread reminds me why i don't bother seeking out coke at all. it's nice but nowhere near the bullshit or the price

I get 8balls for $40 of straight fire lol i got a badass plug then

30 dollars for a gram of coke that's cut with cement or laundry detergent

I live in Columbia.... A G of cocaine is 3.50 usd here..

Yes... Literally tree fiddy for a gram. For the price of 1 gram in the US, you can pay the same and get 22 grams in Columbia

Depression? Panic/fiending for more? Maybe if you're a degenerate fuck.

But you'd still be in columbia

Fair enough...

>buying in quantities under an 8ball
amateur night again around Sup Forums, huh?

This.

Decent coke in South Florida was always $50-60/g, $120-160/3.5g.

I'd say the DNM coke I've gotten is easily 150% as strong, if not 200% as strong as that coke though.

DNM coke is ~50-80/g or ~30-45/g if you get a bit of bulk.

I am from Japan. A gram of cocaine is $300USD here...

But here in Japan drug is very bad ounsihment... So very rare to find drug... You will need strong STRONG connection... If police catch you, your life is over. But yes 300 dollars gram here.

Hey guys I'm thinking of trying cocaine for the first time... "just to see what it feels like"

What can I expect to feel the very first time?

Alertness. Hyphy. An overwhelming sense of "Is it even doing anything" on top of extreme placebo due to trying to prove to yourself that you feel something.

Fucking shit