I'm voting for Bernie

I'm voting for Bernie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9B3gla-qJ_4
youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ojFfyQFIINc
dailykos.com/story/2015/10/6/1428616/-Bernie-Sanders-What-the-Hell-Have-You-Done-for-Us-Lately
npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/05/29/410606045/the-bernie-sanders-rape-fantasy-essay-explained
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bernie is the only sane choice in this election but good fucking, that ship is sinking fast.

WHITE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE POOR

cool trips

now go

Cool, vote for who ever you want.

meme

thanks Sup Forums
talk to you guys later

>whether you're black
>you're a human being
Post discarded

Fuck your Ernie thread. We Trump now.

youtube.com/watch?v=9B3gla-qJ_4

All you ever need to know about Bernfags.

Not Gonna happen Charlie

This is going to happen.

I'm voting for Trump

I am voting for Bernie.

Its just a goof that wasn't really him

Sorry dude. Let me know when you want to come back to planet earth.

I'm tired of all these barney bros on my campus
> I love you
> you love me
> let's steal from the bourgeoisie

Communism is organized theft.

>goof
>>>/leftypol/

>trips

what if the superdelegates stab hillary in the back GOT style and make bernie win? at this point shes more hassle and baggage than shes worth

Shh, no more cucks, only Trump now.

This is your reality. Its destined.

What if I consider Trans people mentally ill non-humans?

>implying niggers and mexicans who are AMERICAN CITIZENS and come here LEGALLY dont have equal rights

Serious question, as a democrat, how the FUCK are you expected to vote for Hilary if you were intending to vote for Bernie. They are like polar opposites in terms of integrity and morals. I really don't envy the democrats.

I can top that quote

Can't tell if shitposting or jewing

Faggot.

I'm whatever you want me to be, bb ;)

You don't say

then you're on the WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY FRIEND

>Capitalizing a letter after a comma
TRIGGERED

Sorry Dumb Dumb. Anyone can be a billionaire like Trump. No one really cares.

did he really write that lmao

thats embarrassing

>You are a human being but if you're white you don't know what living in misery is

Murderers and rapists are human too. Should we treat them equally to us?

Uh. yeah BRITAIN. We do. We hold everyone accountable equally for committing those crimes.

Yeah he actually said that...the liberals defend him by saying that it was a long time ago and he probably doesn't believe that anymore

where does he say this?
Or are you just overdosing on
Dank
Memes

Damn thats a pretty bad quote though.

youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ

>you are a human being

Looks like he's going to miss out of the -Kin vote.

Denial is the first stage of grief. Acceptance is only 4 more steps away.

me too

>now give me all of your money so people can get a free ride you racist white male

I saw a Bernie sign stapled to a utility pole on public property today.

I promptly pulled over and tore that shit down, because vandalism of public property is a crime, and you aren't allowed to deface public property with campaign materials.
These are the types of people that vote for Bernie. Criminals with no respect for the law.

Ok, now get out.

>Everybody telling me to vote for Hillary if Bernie doesn't make it
Better hope he makes it. I'm not choosing anybody else.

Notice he doesn't mention white people being human beings.

>They are like polar opposites in terms of integrity and morals.
Their voting records are 95% identical

I have a close friend, who lives in Oklahoma. He and his lovely girlfriend have to work shit jobs, because they literally are unable to afford proper higher education. They're both white, they're both talented, and they're both being exploited by the ludicrous American higher education system. How should he vote? How would Trump make things better for him?

Mfw this is literally the best Sup Forumstards can come up with against Bernie

youtube.com/watch?v=u0mAwRAFC2U

>you are entitled

YOU ARE ENTITLED TO NOTHING YOU FUCK, GO WORK AND GET IT WITH YOUR OWN TWO HANDS

And you're a jew

We dont.
t. someone who lives near rotherham

>Integrity and morals matter to Democrats

Except he wants to fund massive disarmament campaigns to eradicate semi-automatic firearms, so he doesn't think you're equal to the government.

Nicely taken out of context
Bernie was actually explaining why women should not be doing that, which is the exact opposite of what one would think reading that text.

Vote for whoever you think is right bro.

But Hilldog was picked at Builderberg so Bernie can't win.

I'm consider myself a otherkin.

Check your human privilege, bigot.

He's talking about reforms in education and health, but nothing specific.

>Being a wagecuck

Jesus thank god. Makes him way more sensible.

You fucking idiots.

Fuck off, kike.
I hope you get literally BTFO by a Palestinian.

>Best we can come up with
He claims he will be different then the rest despite having sat in the Senate for 20 years and one crowning achievement was to get nuclear waste into a poor Latino community in Texas. Great goy

We should treat people based on their actions. Nobody comes out of the womb as a rapist or murderer.

>being a parasite.

I'm good, thanks for your concern

>B-but muh pride!
>I'm part of something!

holy shit, I love mckenna even more now

There are actually people in this thread that think sanders is even remotely sane.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojFfyQFIINc

1. Jews have no friends, don't lie.

2. What they could do now/under Wall Street's Crooked Hillary ® ™: They could take some loans, like adults, and budget (i.e. forgo some "human rights" like Netflix) to obtain education through reasonable cost avenues like community colleges or state schools.

Trump's plan:

>The big problem is the federal government. There is no reason the federal government should profit from student loans. This only makes an already difficult problem worse. The Federal Student Loan Program turned a $41.3 billion profit in 2013.

>These student loans are probably one of the only things that the government shouldn't make money from, and yet it does. And do you think this has anything to do with why schools continue to raise their tuition every year? Those loans should be viewed as an investment in America's future.

>Source: Crippled America, by Donald Trump, p. 58-9 , Nov 3, 2015

>The people running our public schools don’t want to damage a student’s self-esteem. They’re concerned about “empowerment.” They’re worried kids will feel bad if they get a problem wrong or flunk a spelling test. It’s better to pat a kid on the head and praise his “creative spelling” than point out that there is a traditional name for people with poor spelling skills. We call them illiterates.

>Some educators think being “judgmental” is the worst of all sins. The problem is that life tends to judge-and harshly at that. There’s no room for error when you’re launching the space shuttle. Or mixing the concrete for the foundation of Trump Tower, for that matter. Try giving a number “in the neighborhood of” on your tax returns and you may end up in a place where there’s a very definite number stamped on the back of your shirt.

>Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p. 69 , Jul 2, 2000

So shoo shoo, silly Jew, back to /r/sandersforpresident with you.

>But not if you're white, then you're a RICH FATCAT OPPRESSOR AND WE'RE GOING TO WIPE YOU OUT LIKE MY HEROS THE BOLSHEVIKS
-actually what berntards believe

Source?

I am part of something and if i didn't want to be part of something i could. you on the other hand are dependent on others fro your survival.

The problem is having a bachelor degree as a barrier to entry for trade level jobs. And to be honest, most college programs in the US are pure garbage. They only exist to suck government grant and scholarship teat. Dems will defend this pyramid scheme until a PhD is required for an accounting job. Your friend should go learn to weld or work on cars or something. College isn't for everybody. Trump intends to bring these types of jobs back to the US.

I recommend checking up some actual facts before you post.
dailykos.com/story/2015/10/6/1428616/-Bernie-Sanders-What-the-Hell-Have-You-Done-for-Us-Lately

He's always been right about the big issues.
youtube.com/watch?v=NdFw1btbkLM

that's it, I am now a #sandersalamander

Bernie is good for sheltered white hipsters who live in Vermont, Maine, secluded parts of Oregon, etc.

However, if you live in a border state, he wants to just flood you with spics.

info:
>He voted NO on building a fence along the Mexican border.
>He voted NO on declaring English as the official language of the US government.
>He voted NO on decreasing gun waiting period from 3 days to 1
>He voted YES on banning high-capacity magazines of over 10 bullets.
>rated F by the NRA
>He Voted YES on Congressional pay raise.
>He voted YES on $84 million grant for Black and Hispanic colleges
>rated 97% by the NAACP for pro-affirmative action stance

The only sane choice in any election is the option that would put you into an oven.

this actually seems pretty reasonable

why do people hate trump really?

Hey! don't forget about the glorious name changes to postal offices he was apple to pass. He has so much experience.

I love how every pro-Bernie macros passed around are always acting like saying "I want to give you free shit at the expense of others" is saying something profound that nobody else has said.

Bernouts don't understand that's why he's losing, nobody wants his castles in the sky.

First post best post.

>Reply
sanders is a pandering fuckass whose every word is designed so that you sound like an ass if you oppose him.

that is the single given reason i detest that man and will never support him or his ass backwards dumb fucking ideals.

>literally heard a sanders supporter proudly procliam that she was an idealist.

seriously, fuck that old piece of shit. i would work so hard to stress him out to the point of death.

I-It w-was just poorly written is all, heh-heh...

How does it feel to know Iran might obliterate your country at any given moment?

It's not great.

They don't actually read his policies, they just read leftist tabloids see leftist comedy shows about him - all of which skew the truth.

Roughly 80% of our media is left-wing, so the average pleb is usually under their influence.

Eh, but he has good ideas. Trump has zero political experience and he gets a pass. I don't see how Bernie is any different besides not being a greedy, tax-dodging capitalist born into wealth.

npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/05/29/410606045/the-bernie-sanders-rape-fantasy-essay-explained

>climate change is in direct relation with terrorism
>we need to keep jobs in america
>we need to oppose a global economy

the dude is a fuckign nutjob. if he really thinks that, then obviously we need to pass the tpp and promote global trade, otherwise, how will we stem the rise of radical activity brought on by climate change?

Most true thing Bernie ever said.