Can anyone figure out who this model is from the box of the Little Tikes Perfect Fit 4-in-1? I need more

Can anyone figure out who this model is from the box of the Little Tikes Perfect Fit 4-in-1? I need more.

r u fuckin serious

Which one tho

So serious.

She is so wholesome looking. I would probably treat her with respect and not try to touch her butthole on the sly.

No one even has some tips for how to find info on advertisement models? I've been trying everything I can think of and cant google up any info on her.

You guys suck.

She is computer generated. Sorry OP

I refuse the believe that.

Looking for ad models is like in perfect storm of internet failure. All I can find are more instances of the same stupid add.

Also, it's not helping that I am 7/10 drunk right now.

I think I might just cut a hole in the box she's on and fuck that.

This is truly Mariana Trench Tier shit.
Fuck you OP, call the fucking company, get their advertising people and say you're a photographer, ad director, whatever and find out his name that way.

That's not a bad idea. I hadn't even considered an IRL solution. I'm trying it tomorrow.

Glad I could help Sup Forumsro.

(btw...OP is a cum gargling faggot)

>this thread

Well, obviously.

I know her she use to be a chair model also before she died. Blunt force trauma, crashed into the side of an air plane hanger.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Isnt that a The Office reference ?

Dude, she's dead there aren't new photos.
Her's here info.

Deborah Shoshlefski 1966–2003, last known address 142 South Windsor Way, Scranton PA

Top kek

>Deborah Shoshlefski

You reports seem fictional.

I just looked this up. The little tikes girl is way hotter than the actress who played the chair model.